Start by marking “200 Veggie Feasts: Hamlyn All Color” as Want to Read:
200 Veggie Feasts: Hamlyn All Color

200 Veggie Feasts: Hamlyn All Color

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Whether you're a die-hard vegetarian or a committed carnivore, the mouthwatering veggie recipes in Hamlyn 200 Veggie Feasts can be enjoyed by the whole family to keep everyone healthy and happy. Choose from simple snacks such as Mushroom and Ginger Crispy Wontons or Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup to more filling Thai Red Curry Vegetable Pies and the tempting Tiramisu Cheese ...more
Published February 1st 2009 by Hamlyn (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about 200 Veggie Feasts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 200 Veggie Feasts

karen
Nov 21, 2011 karen rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: eats

settle down, foer-faces, you haven't won me. although i would be quite a "get" for you, like if foer had actually succeeded in his attempt to convert anthony bourdain (never, never happen) i may be much lower-profile than bourdain, but winning me to your side would still be impressive and cause for celebration.

alas, this is a flirtation only, a brief romp, and after i make my creamy pea and mint risotto with brie, or spinach and mushroom lasagna, or mushroom and ginger wontons, i am going to wra
Mark Rice
Having eaten an exclusively vegetarian diet for 11 years, I had fallen into a repetitive eating cycle which provided balanced nutrition but lacked excitement. I cooked for speed and nutritional value rather than flavour. Enter this excellent little book and a whole new culinary dimension. The recipes are delicious and, for the most part, relatively uncomplicated.

The chapters are conveniently divided into: (1) breakfast & brunch; (2) starters & snacks; (3) main meals; (4) soups & stew
Maya Panika
I’ve been a vegetarian for over 30 years and I’m a veggie-cookbook sceptic. Most, it seems, are written by non-vegetarian cooks with no real feel for vegetarian cookery at all, relying on the substitution of meat, invariably with soya or heart-stopping quantities of cheese. They have no regard for nuts, pulses, grains and spices and their many subtle combinations.
This small volume is a delightful departure from the norm, an absolute gem of a book; small and neat with an easy-to-clean cover, nice
Hannah
Parmesan isn't vegetarian.
Ruth
Jack and I have made several of these recipes, all of which proved to be very tasty. We find we are eating many more vegetarian meals these days, and this has been a good and easy guide to follow as we transition into a more vegetable-central diet.
Carolanne
Got this for Christmas from my dad... already made one dish and it was yummy!!
Jules
Oct 20, 2012 Jules rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: food
Some lovely recipes in here!
Johan
Adriana
Adriana marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Amanda Moore
Amanda Moore marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Christopher
Christopher marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Maria De
Maria De marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Sara
Sara added it
Dec 25, 2013
Mummymonster
Mummymonster marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014