Start by marking “Women Make the Best Salesmen: Isn't it Time You Started Using their Secrets?” as Want to Read:
Women Make the Best Salesmen: Isn't it Time You Started Using their Secrets?

Women Make the Best Salesmen: Isn't it Time You Started Using their Secrets?

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A thirty-year-old mother of two, Marion Luna Brem had just been given a death sentence: terminal cancer. She had no job. No health insurance. Her marriage would collapse under the stress of her treatment. And her most pressing concern: How do I pay next month�s rent?

Her first major �sale� was landing a job as a car salesman. Within two months she had become salespers
Published May 17th 2005 by Crown Business (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Women Make the Best Salesmen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Women Make the Best Salesmen

Gina Lynette
Not only is it very quick and entertaining read, it is full of insights on why and how women make such fabulous sales people. Each chapter focuses on some aspect of a successful sales career, contains clear examples of both a positive and a not-so-great client interactions, and sums up with a box of the key points. I appreciated her validation of what I know--that I don't sell like the guys, but that this fact is absolutely to my advantage. Luna Brem makes the pitch that all of life is sales--ev ...more
Nate Martin
Pretty good sales tips from a successful entrepreneur. Many first hand examples, but for all of her accounts to be true she must know 30+ real estate agents. Regardless her examples help the reader articulate her pointers.

Women's buying power/influence is as strong as ever in today's world. No better way to learn how to sell to them, then listening to a female "salesmen".
Claire
Don't know why she put the emphasis on women in the title. She has good universal tips for being better at sales by helping the customer, not hardselling or pushing.
Janice
this book just reinforces how powerful our attitude toward life is.......every day
K.D.
Interesting perspective if you're in sales. She gets the details right.
Pluno
Quick, interesting read. Definately some good information.
Nancy
Really enjoyed, and helped with my job a lot.
Stefan
Apr 27, 2010 Stefan is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I am enjoying learning new marketing techniques from this book :-) I recommend it to everybody :-)
Jennifer is currently reading it
Feb 17, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Britainy Collins
Britainy Collins is currently reading it
Feb 09, 2013
Darr
Darr marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2013
Kira Mundhenk
Kira Mundhenk marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2013
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2011
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2010
Shandra
Shandra marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2010
Rachael Kelly
Rachael Kelly marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2009
B.
B. added it
Sep 06, 2009
Women Make the Best Salesmen Women Make the Best Salesmen Women Make the Best Salesmen The 7 Greatest Truths About Successful Women Women Make the Best Salesmen: Isn't It Time You Started Using Their Secrets? Women Make the Best Salesmen 7 Greatest Truths about Successful Women 6-copy counter