Start by marking “Taken” as Want to Read:

3.24 of 5 stars 3.24  ·  rating details  ·  3,298 ratings  ·  304 reviews
Lizzy's friendship with her older boss, Sarah, turns into something deeper and much more exciting one rainy day after work, and Lizzy finds herself drawn into a world she never knew existed. Sarah has a dominant streak, and as she leads Lizzy into the role of a submissive, the two women become closer than they ever thought possible. But while Sarah, hurt too many times, we ...more
Published November 14th 2008 by Createspace (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Taken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taken

Very well written story.
I think the high level of the erotica led to a definite buzz-kill/crash when the story got exceedingly emotional during the menage.
The story didn't crash, mind you, the characters' emotions were written with the same intensity as the smut (I love that word, it's not meant negatively) but I lost my enjoyment of the story at that point because I started to feel a little sad for the main character.
4 stars for the SEX
“Ask for what you want…”

All her life, Lizzie has lived the way she was supposed to live, do the things she was supposed to do, her whole life planned out for her, and it doesn’t take much for her to be steered into exploring desires she never knew she had. Never in her wildest dreams would she find the pleasures waiting for her in the arms of a woman, and every day each touch, each kiss leads her more into temptation, shedding her old self for new.
“Can’t give a starvin’
Audrey  *Ebook and Romance Lover*

Whoa...did I just read this??

Yep..I just read this hot sexy thing.

Three questions I asked myself after I read this:

1. Could I ever read this again??

Yes...even if I have to change my panties a lot ;)

2.Would I ever read it again?

Hell yeah...don't even have to think twice.

3.And would I recommend this to anyone?

Hmmm...yes...but it depends who.

Only problem?

It was too damn short! It was a lot to read...definitely...with a lot of hot F/F and M/F/F sex but i
Brandi Salazar
Lizzy's friendship with her boss, Sarah, turns into far more than a one night when the women decide to have a sleepover while Lizzy's boyfriend is out of town. An elicit affair begins and before Lizzy knows it, they are upping the ante, bringing a third person into the mix.

David is attracted to Sarah. Lizzy is attracted to David. Jealousy is inevitable.

This one was a little hard to rate. The writing was solid, the characters vivid, but something about it just didn't sit right with me. First, L
Riley Banks
Stumbled upon this quite by accident while adding some free titles to my iPad (as I've only just started reading ebooks). Read it in about an hour but must say, I was slightly disappointed. It was racy enough to get the pulse going but didn't quite live up to my expectations. Like others, I was distracted by the book's seeming lack of editing but the pace was fast enough that I could skip over most of that.

I too found Lizzie to be very immature and annoying. I mean come on - who really thinks t
I think this was a novella. GoodReads says it is 138 pages and that seems shorter than most. So, thinking its a novella, I'd say it was pretty darn good.

This is NOT a romance novella. This is a hardcore sex novella. I don't recall any BDSM or anything like that. But there was F/F and M/F/F which TO ME is hardcore.

I thought the characters were well written but the end is rather abrupt and actually very sad. I almost cried but because it was so short and you aren't SUPER invested in the characters
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Quick read plus it was FREE. I'm not really in to F-F but it had some F-M-F in it as well. The story was predictable but if your looking for smut you can't go wrong with Selena Kitt, this one just was not for me.

Jen O'grady
There's no doubt about the fact that Selena Kitt writes a highly erotic story, and taken was no different.
Except this book didn't quite have a story it involves F/F and F/F/M action so of you don't like that then don't bother reading it, I really like Selena's writing just wished the conclusion wasn't so abrupt.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Why? I picked this one up because it's Ms. Kitt and it has f/f! This is a 3.5 star book for me. Hawt dayum the sex was good. I'm so glad I finally picked up another Selena book which is arousing. A 19 year old with a 30 something year old woman getting it on all kinky was delicious.

Then we add the menage. It's like a triangle Sarah wants Lizzy. Lizzy crushes on David. David wants Sarah. But then, Sarah gets Lizzy and Lizzy's all over Sarah. Is young 19 year old Lizzy a lesbian? Or is she bi? She
Mrs. Missive
Heads up, this is not a romance, this is erotica. No HEA, and not really a HFN in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong this was a hot before college tale. It's definitely good to get the juices flowing as long as you make sure to stop before the end. There wasn't as much of a connection in the menage as there was with the FF scenes.
A romance novel that actually gives me hope for the entire genre. I've looked a other reviews before writing this one, and noticed criticisms of how the characters handled the relationship--things about messy emotions, and how everyone wasn't all on the same page about what would happen when the third was added. I actually prefer it that way: it adds an element of realism, rather than this perfect happy fantasyland where everything is perfect and shiny and everybody reads everybody else's mind a ...more
Alex is The Romance Fox
This is the first book I have read by Selena Kitt and after being recommend to try her books, I decided to start with Taken, which was a free Kindle book and also there are not that many f/f/m books around…in fact there is very little good f/f/m available, not like f/ m/m which seems to be very very popular….I wonder why????
enjoy reading erotic ménage romance, but there was very little of that in this story and only one scene at the end and the action was mostly between the two women and no ro
I picked up this book for two reasons. One is that I have had recommendations to read Selena Kitt. The second is that as I expand my horizons of erotica to read, I was looking for a story with lesbian lovers who are romantically connected.

As the story progressed, it looked like I was going to get that second request fulfilled as Sarah and Elizabeth share a torrid relationship with hot sex, even as Elizabeth is concerned about her future with her boyfriend and college. The sex between the two wom
Oct 04, 2013 carol rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: adult erotica readers, menage and BDSM light readers
This starts with Lizzie in the summer between school and university, currently working. This is a coming of age and experimentation story with regards to her sex and sexuality. The sexual relationship with the steady inexperienced boyfriend, as so many experience, is very unsatisfactory. She has never experienced an orgasm during vaginal sex. Her older boss Sarah, early thirties is attracted to her and seduces a willing though nervous Lizzie at a girl's night in after work.
Here Selena excels at
Lance Greenfield
This is a story of two halves.

The first part is all about the development and fulfillment of a hot relationship between young Lizzy and her dominant call centre supervisor, Sarah. When I say hot, I mean very hot!

The writing sizzles on the page. This is so very arousing, all the way through. Eventually Sarah reveals her toy box, and her penchant for dominance. Lizzie enjoys herself more and more.

Lizzie's fantasy is to involve a man in a threesome. Sarah agrees to go along withe plan, and they go
4 stars... This was just want I needed. Something short, sweet and very sexy. I'm not a huge menage fan, so why do you ask did I pick up this book. Well it was on my Kindle and I needed a change so I decided to just read it.

I loved how Elizabeth and Sarah established a relationship before David joined the party. I would say that most of the time, I find that these types of relationships, jealousy show it's ugly head and someone always feels left out. Like many of Kitt's book this one wraps thin
I read this book a few years ago before I had a kindle. I remember stashing it away as if it was a Playboy so curious little hands would never find it. Anyhoo, it was steamy little short story but I thought end was kind of sad. I think there should be a follow up book for Lizzy.
Lady Raven RAVE! for readers

Lizzie has a friendship with her boss, Sarah, which quickly turns sexual and exciting. While exploring this new side, they brought David into the mix that later on surprises them sexually.

This was scorching as the author took us from a relationship of two to three. Lizzie was very young and inexperience sexually, until her boss, Sarah, took control. But the moment David enters (no pun intended) it went from sexy and war
Heather in FL
So, this wasn't quite a 4, but I rounded up. And really, the story was just fine, it just didn't end any way I imagined. Of course, it's not my story... I'm just the reader, lol.

We have Liz and Sarah, who are co-workers. I think technically Sarah is Liz's supervisor. Sarah is in her 30s, Liz is in college. They go out after work one night, and things get freaky. Liz has a boyfriend who she's had since high school, and while they get along and date and such, it doesn't really seem like she really
Talk Supe
More on Talk Supe

I usually steer away from erotica because most of it are poorly written. I got this for free on amazon so I tought why not give it a try.

This is kind of an experiment for both Sarah and Lizzie, they are attracted to each other and like any full blooded human being they ended up acting on it. Each have their own sexual frustrations with their past and current hetero relationships so I understand why they went for their own team. We women always wave around our need for emotiona
Erin  Dove
This was my very first ménage f/m/f book I have ever read as I don’t really ‘go that way’ …if you know what I am saying. I must admit though, that this book was pretty freakin’ hot!(Oh how my hubby would LOVE to know that I though this about two females going at it!!)

I picked this book up because the cover looked pretty damn appealing…it did not disappoint at all. The sex scenes were very hot and steamy! You may need to take a cold shower....or two!

The story itself was okay, but I found myself s
 * Kazzy * -aka Stryker-
This was a quick read and one that left me not sure about how to write the review, but I want to be fair to the author so let's start with the good stuff.

I thought that the writing in this book was good; coherent throughout and engaging at times, and the author certainly knows how to write great steamy sex scenes, which were quite captivating. I liked how this story was a bit different in that the relationships all seemed a bit tentative, rather than rushing into bed with each other, and had to
Taken by Selena Kitt

This is an Amazon freebie.

This is an erotica novella with @ 100 pages. F/F, M/F, F/F/M(that's iffy in my opinion)

This one is an odd one, which would have rated lower, if it weren't for the F/F scenes. The F/F scenes were hot and fairly believable. However, I am so over the naive twit, that keeps getting a character in these kind of books.

Lizzie is a 22 year old, who leaves for college in the fall. She is working as a telemarketer to pass the time. She is dating the dumbass
Claire Gamblin
Originally posted on my blog;

This review and book is for over 18s only!

Title; Taken

Author; Selena Kitt

Publisher; Self published through her own publishing company; Excessica

Publication Date; November 14th 2008

Format; Kindle

Price; Free for kindle.

Where I got it from;

Series; It isn't a part of one.

Can it stand alone? It is a stand alone, so yes.

Description; Lizzy's friendship with her older boss, Sarah, turns into something deeper and much more exc
Taken is a delightfully erotic little short that serves as a great introduction to the world and the writing of Selena Kitt! The story entails a May-December girl/girl fling between a young woman and her older female boss that begins by chance one rainy evening after work. The steamy first encounter leads to the two women becoming involved in a secret relationship where the more experienced Sarah introduces young Lizzie to a series of erotic explorations involving sex toys and sugar-kink bondage ...more
K.D. McQuain
Short, easy read. Not overly stimulating. Character development was adequate for the length of the book but the plot was a little lacking in my opinion.
Andrea Jackson
New type for me: the FFM. The emotions seemed real and the sex was hot if unbelievable. (lol! It's supposed to be about the fantasy.) young woman, 30ish man and woman.
re-read 2015
Pretty steamly little read. Although, the ending was not what I would have expected. A bit sad.
Nikki Vanderhoof
I'm actually having a hard time reviewing this book. It took me about 20 min just to think of how many stars to give it and what to title my review.

First, minor things out of the way. There were a few spelling and grammar errors and a couple parts where words were missing altogether or the wrong word was used. This didn't happen a lot and I found I was able to get through the read without it bothering me too badly.

The two stars actually comes from my opinion of the female lead. I understand she'
  • The Gingerbread Dungeon
  • Rosemary & Mistletoe
  • The Submissive Bride
  • Submission (The Plume #1)
  • Melody in Lingerie
  • Stolen (The Madame X School of Sex, #0.5)
  • Some Like it Rough
  • A Game of Dress-Up
  • Exotic Indulgence (Bandicoot Cove, #1)
  • Shaken and Stirred
  • Stormbound: Seduced by the Neighbors
  • Submitting To The Boss (West Coast #2)
  • Top Student (Come Again)
  • The Ultimate Kink (Quinn Security, #2)
  • Office Affair
  • Private Investigations
  • The Horse Master of Shanhasson (Blood and Shadows, #0.5)
  • The Business of Pleasure
Selena Kitt is a NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling and award-winning author of erotic fiction. She is one of the highest selling erotic writers in the business. With over a million books sold, she is the cream-at-the-top!

Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous, but watch out-this kitty also has sharp claws and her stories often include intriguing edges and twists t
More about Selena Kitt...

“But sometimes you just can’t tell people things. Sometimes they just have to happen. Life will happen to you. Trust me, it will. No need to hurry it along.” 2 likes