Start by marking “The Bond That Consumes Us (Eternal Bond, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Bond That Consumes Us (Eternal Bond, #3)

The Bond That Consumes Us (Eternal Bond #3)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  116 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Book 3 in the Eternal Bonds series.Taber, Chief of Security for the Eurus colony, has a secret, one he is ashamed to tell even his closest friends. One he wants to keep hidden. When he’s asked to investigate a series of murders on a pleasure ship, he must come to terms with his past as he tries to fight his attraction to the ship’s feisty female bartender.Fallon doesn’t kn ...more
ebook
Published October 31st 2008 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about The Bond That Consumes Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bond That Consumes Us

Christine
Jan 23, 2009 Christine added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Five Heart review from The Romance Studio - Reviewed by Julia

Tabor has been feeling restless for a long time. He has no mate, and to his horror lately he’s been envious of his friend’s fortune in finding one, and doesn’t quite know how to handle it. His past seems to be catching up to him with everything being quiet on the station, and he’s not sure how to handle all the time he has to think. Even his friend Kamran is starting to notice, so he sends him on an assignment that could keep his min
Tamara Mouser
Liked this one a lot it is was good with a few twits won't spoil it tho
Annie
Finally a book in this series that I was more than just "okay". I have been in love with Taber from the beginning. I continued reading the series just for his story.

I marked it as light-bdsm mostly because of the D/s in the story. It didn't really go any further than that. The power play between Fallon and Taber was interesting.

There was only one part of the story that I thought could have used some more detail. Overall good book :)
Dee
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I enjoyed taber's story. He was dealing with a lot. He always kept to himself so I wanted to really see him open up. I was pleased.i enjoyed this as much as davin. I can't wait to read the others.
Netanella
Best of the three books so far in the series - Taber is an awesome "tortured alpha" type, and Fallon is a great foil to his character - headstrong yet bright and full of happy energy. And no weird insect aliens in this one - yay!
Lindy
I'll admit I'm not normally a big fan of sci-fi/fantasy erotic romance, but this was really outstanding. Possibly the best one I've read so far. I'll be checking out the rest of the series. 4 1/2 stars.
Tammera
These books just keep getting better the only bad thing is that they end! Fast paced and full of sexy Taber with his conflicted soul just beautiful!
~Mel :)~
LOVING THIS SERIES!!! This book,I THINK might be my favorite so far.
María Jesús
María Jesús marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Kelsey
Kelsey marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Bea
Bea marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Megan Lynn
Megan Lynn marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Kuliraga
Kuliraga marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Genevieve Goskie
Genevieve Goskie marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Shauntia
Shauntia marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Caro J Roberts
Caro J Roberts marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Prince of Dragons (Orion, #3)
  • Starkissed
  • For Her Pleasure
  • The Lion's Woman
  • The Price of Pleasure (Saurellian Federation, #1)
  • Resisting Rachel (Warriors of Kelon, #3)
  • Alien Mate 2 (Alien Mate, #2)
  • Captured
  • Haldis Imperium (Champions of Terra, #5)
  • Dragon's Rise (Shadow of the Dragon, #3)
  • Hold
  • Bightmares (Deep Space Mission Corps, # 2)
  • Zylan Captive (Zylar's Moons, #1)
A romance novelist and short story writer, Christine has over thirty publications to her name. She loves to exercise and stops writing just long enough to keep her body in motion too. When she’s not pretending to be a ninja in her basement, she’s most likely spending time with her family and two dogs.

My thoughts on any of my Goodreads reviews are only my opinion as a reader. I don't post anything
More about Christine d'Abo...

Eternal Bond (5 books)
  • The Bond That Ties Us (Eternal Bond, #1)
  • The Bond That Heals Us (Eternal Bond, #2)
  • The Bond That Saves Us (Eternal Bond, #4)
  • Spectral Bond (Eternal Bond, #5)
The Bond That Ties Us (Eternal Bond, #1) Double Shot (Long Shots, #1) A Shot in the Dark (Long Shots, #2) Calling The Shots (Long Shots, #4) Pulled Long (Long Shots, #3)