Maggie the Dog Who Changed My Life

Maggie the Dog Who Changed My Life

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  3 reviews
*2009 Next Generation Indie Book Awards Finalist*
*2008 DWAA Merial Human-Animal Bond Award Finalist*

Discover the sixth sense communication that occurs between humans and their dogs...

The connection between Maggie and Dawn was powerful. Maggie's genuine and beautiful essence opened Dawn's heart and she became more real. Through their relationship Dawn learned that dogs a

Published July 16th 2008 by iUniverse, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Maggie the Dog Who Changed My Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maggie the Dog Who Changed My Life

Barbara
As I turned the pages of Maggie, the dog who changed my life, I felt a powerful kindred spirit connection with Dawn and Maggie. Their story is so similar to my own, and the path I am now on because of my own lab, Cassie Jo, who I lost to cancer in 2005.
What I love about Dawn Kairn is the fact that she opens her heart wide to the world in sharing Maggie's story and their journey. She took an extremely difficult situation of realizing she should have followed her intuition, turned it into a positi...more
Angie Bitz
really good read by a local colorado woman. the story of love and loss between a human and her animal companion. This woman lives in boulder. She is a terrific lady I had the pleasure of meeting.
Dawn
Dec 03, 2008 Dawn rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: dog lovers, those interested in personal growth, trusting your intuition and dream messages
Actually, I wrote this book so I'm just a bit prejudiced!
Kimberly Lindsay
Kimberly Lindsay marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Donna Gilmore MD
Donna Gilmore MD marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Stella Boo
Stella Boo marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014
Cherri
Cherri marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Suzy
Suzy marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2013
Jeanne
Jeanne marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Aubrey Scott
Aubrey Scott marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013
Amy Mistal
Amy Mistal is currently reading it
Apr 19, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
great book! 5 10 Jun 02, 2012 10:31AM
Dawn Kairns is the author of the beloved MAGGIE the Dog Who Changed My Life and now her 2013 book, FINAL YEARS Stories of Parent Care, Loss and Lives Changed. She practiced for 20 years as a nurse, family nurse practitioner & psychotherapist until following her passion to write. Dawn has also published in nursing journals and American Fitness magazine.

Dawn is a lifelong animal lover and has v...more
More about Dawn Kairns...
Final Years Stories of Parent Care, Loss and Lives Changed FINAL YEARS Stories of Parent Care, Loss and Lives Changed