Start by marking “Pitbulls In A Skirt 2 ” as Want to Read:
Pitbulls In A Skirt 2

Pitbulls In A Skirt 2

The four gangstresses you love return to Emerald City more glamorous than ever. A passionate encounter causes Mercedes more problems than she relalizes. With her guards down, her life is violently put on the line.
Published February 1st 2009 by Cartel Publications

To ask other readers questions about Pitbulls In A Skirt 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pitbulls In A Skirt 2

Eva Leger
Aug 03, 2009 Eva Leger rated it it was ok
Shelves: b-urban-fiction
I'm thoroughly disgusted right now. I've never read a book with more idiotic mistakes that Pitbulls 2. There is no reason on God's earth there should be that many mistakes in a book. There shouldn't be that many mistakes in a rough draft. I would take a half hour if I typed all the mistakes I found in the book here for everyone to see and that's assuming I found all of them. It actually hurt my head.
Besides that, if you can get beyond that, the story was severely lacking. Um, burgers made out o
OOSA
Apr 11, 2009 OOSA rated it liked it
War on Emerald City,

They're back and they are fiercer than ever. Someone wants the girls out the way so they can take reign over Emerald City . But the girls aren't going to go down without a fight. No matter who gets in the way.

Yvette decides to give love another shot, but why is she being so secretive about her new love?

When things get out of hand, it is more than Carissa can handle? Will she be able to walk away when her friends need her the most?

Kenyetta falls in love with a man that has
Delonya
Jul 24, 2009 Delonya rated it liked it
It could have been a 4 star read if not for the editing issues.
D Marie
Oct 12, 2015 D Marie rated it it was amazing
Wasn't sure if I was going to like this book as much as the first one, but it had me on the edge of my seat. Wondering what book 3 will bring.
Mel
Apr 28, 2013 Mel rated it it was ok
It's been a very long time since I read Pitbulls in a Skirt. I barely remembered the characters. What I do remember is that the first one was better. Someone else reviewing remarked on the errors and need for proof reading. I think that bothered me a little. But, I think my main problem was the characters being so one dimensional. And, if Mercedes, and Kenyatta were are street smart as they were supposed to be, certain things wouldn't have happened. I guess everyone is entitled to mistakes but, ...more
Kesha  Lynne
Aug 22, 2012 Kesha Lynne rated it really liked it
Ok... The girls came hard... When pushed but on another note I kinda of wished for more finesse from the ladies considering the depth of their involvement.... On to part 3... Although from where I sit this has to evolve further... The BW KLAN is a serious plan that could only end viciously...
Deszion Nasir
Mar 13, 2013 Deszion Nasir rated it it was amazing
The girls are back and still holding it down. I loved this book because it depicts how just because you "win," you're not always happy. Time and emotions can wear you down and that's when people try to move in on you. They weren't goin'.
Kellee
Sep 03, 2009 Kellee rated it really liked it
This book was really good. It was better than the first. There were A LOT if characters but I kept up pretty good. The one thing I hated was that there were so many errors and the farther I got in the book, the more frequent they got.
Glam
Jan 02, 2009 Glam rated it liked it
This book was much better then the 1st one of this series. Still a lot of type-o but the author did a much better job with this novel. The novel had more twist and turns in the story, and you get a love hate relationship with the character.
Portia
Sep 08, 2012 Portia rated it liked it
It was a decent read.
Lavinya
Apr 12, 2013 Lavinya rated it it was amazing
I liked this book. Now I m on to part 3 right now this is all ima say. I will say this WOW to me it's a must read!
Kayla
Aug 09, 2012 Kayla rated it it was amazing
Great sequel, i absolutely loved it.
Ti'Africia Lucas- Woodard
Aug 27, 2012 Ti'Africia Lucas- Woodard rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Empress Beastie
Mar 25, 2013 Empress Beastie rated it really liked it
Ending was awesome, was slow at times but still good
*Ahh' Zah W/  Daa Juicee !//*
May 14, 2010 *Ahh' Zah W/ Daa Juicee !//* rated it it was amazing
Wow dis is the second book nd it is a good as ever!!
Dee Cherry
Jan 26, 2016 Dee Cherry rated it it was amazing
I thought these females were bad in part 1...They really turned up the heat in part 2. Great drama! Black Water tried to do too much-
LaSonya "I'm All Booked Up" Woodom
Book was off the chain! Very good.
Larry
Oct 08, 2009 Larry is currently reading it
Never had the time to finish because i started reading Bitch and i just had to finish reading that book and the ones after that...
Neka Green
Jan 24, 2015 Neka Green rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Them Pitbulls

Book 2 was all I thought it would be that's what Cameron get B.W behind as well I can't wait to read part 3. I can't wait see what Lil C have in store
Tamiko Grant
Jan 24, 2016 Tamiko Grant rated it it was amazing
The ladies are still running things!! The fellows are still trying to play catch up but for in this novel the ladies rung things. Better than the 1st novel. Page turner for sure.
debra berry
debra berry rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Tabitha
Tabitha rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2012
Tamara Liggins
Tamara Liggins rated it really liked it
May 24, 2012
Quaneko
Quaneko rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2011
Tanyaka
Tanyaka rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2012
Domonquie Davis
Domonquie Davis rated it really liked it
May 08, 2012
Tanisha West
Tanisha West rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2015
harriet toyer
harriet toyer rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2014
Natalie Shipman
Natalie Shipman rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2012
J Michelle
J Michelle rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2015
  • Shyt List 3: And a Child Shall Lead Them
  • Mad's Love (Raunchy #2)
  • Finding Forever
  • Where There's Smoke 2
  • A Sticky Situation
  • Resurrection (Flint, #4)
  • Hell Razor Honeys
  • 'Til Death (Secret Society, #3)
  • Doing His Time (Who Said Dating a Baller Was Easy?)
  • Poison