Start by marking “電撃デイジー 3” as Want to Read:
電撃デイジー 3

電撃デイジー 3 (Dengeki Daisy #3)

4.48  ·  Rating Details ·  6,710 Ratings  ·  92 Reviews
Teru, a poor and kind girl, recently lost her older brother, her only remaining relative. Before he died, he gave her a cell phone connecting her to a person he said would support her if ever he were unable to. As time passes she is cheered on by text messages sent from this enigmatic person, known only as DAISY. But one day, through an unexpected incident as Teru begins w ...more
Published (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about 電撃デイジー 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 電撃デイジー 3

Julie Hayes
Summer vacation starts tomorrow, and Teru is about to move into an apartment with Riko - a move that is both exciting and sad, as it means leaving Kurosaki's side. She's conflicted about the move, but thinks it is surely what he wants, to have her out of his hair. In that case, she'll just have to make the most out of their last night together!

Teru's friends wonder why she is leaving him, and she is having difficulty making them understand her reasons. Actually, she isn't entirely clear on that
Feb 02, 2011 Lara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ahhhhhh, why isn't the next one out yet?!? As you can tell, I'm still very much hooked on this series. In this volume, I love all the bickering (especially Teru's "Go Baaaaaald" song--ha!), Teru's talk with Mr. Takeda, and the discovery of the music box (dun-dun-DUN!). Teru and Kurosaki's relationship begins to take an interesting turn at the end, and there's still tons to learn about Teru's mysterious dead brother. All in all, I'm dying for volume 4--hurry UP already!!!
Alison (AlisonCanRead)
The third volume of Dengeki Daisy moves the plot along, but isn't one of my favorites. The book begins with Teru preparing to move out of Kurosaki's apartment. She's moving in with her school counselor, an old friend of Kurosaki and Teru's deceased brother.

At a basic level, this volume is more of the same. Kurosaki behaving like a jerk toward Teru and Teru confiding all her hopes and fears in Daisy. We have a brief moment where Teru is in danger from one of her brother's former colleagues. He k
Apr 14, 2011 Estara rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: screwball comedy romance with dark underpinnings
Shelves: manga, read-in-2011
Courtney (Storybook Slayers)
More reviews at Rondo of a Possible World: YA Book Reviews

Dengeki Daisy is a favorite of mine for not only for its beautiful artistic characters but also for the romance that just tantalized me through and through but also for the tight-knit relations that the characters have. Through a darkened past, they all stick close to each other because they are more of a family. That is what I find beautiful about this manga.

Definitely something Shojo fans should look into. You'll fall for the characte
I'm really starting to appreciate the art style these books have. The array of expressions and characterization through the design is great. I mean, every panel has a different composition and expression. Imagine being the artist having to draw that! You can see the amount of work that goes into creating such a varied and detailed story.

This is really shaping up to be an excellent series!
It always feels like life is ending. Haha, that's why its so powerful.

I feel like I'm watching this manga, the faces are so well done. The art has really captured me. The story though is really touching, personal and intimate. The mangaka is getting better balancing her pages' art.

I love hearing about her brother, but this is going so quick! How can she be putting it together already? I do like how he's letting how he feels show.

BOTTOM LINE: Another great installment.

An old friend of Terus' shows up, and his friendliness towards Teru causes his girlfriend to become jealous. Teru also moves into her new apartment with ms. Onizuka in this issue, as well as takes a trip to the seaside with a group of her friends(I have to admit I kinda loved the joke with the bikini shot... XD ). There is another attempt by the mystery group at finding Teru's brothers' program, and the relationship with Kurosaki becomes more involved. As for Daisy's secret identity... well, you
Aug 19, 2012 Salymar rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book belonged to the best shoujo manga ever! Actually, there are lots of factors that bring out it's awesome-ness, (1)With its strong heroine, (2)conflicted hero, and (3)story -- OF COURSE that does both humor and emotion well, it is still most definitely a series worth reading.
Dec 16, 2012 Booknut rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-and-comics
Loving this series - they just get better and better!!

Online Eccentric Librarian

More reviews at the Online Eccentric Librarian

More reviews (and no fluff) on the blog

This is, by far, the best volume in the series so far! Teru moves out from Kurosaki's apartment to live with her brother's girlfriend, Rika. But she doesn't move away far and circumstances are working out such that Kursaki's carefully held secret is about to break - and Teru is going to realize that the one person she most hoped is Daisy - might actually be Daisy!

The smooth blend of action, romance, and humor continues a
Sep 08, 2013 Bbabri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Változatlanul imádom!
Egyre jobb és jobb, én pedig izgulok, hogy mi lesz Teru és Kurosaki-Daisy sorsa. Annyira aranyosak együtt.
Teru kiköltözik Kurosaki-Daisy-től, és összeköltözik Riko-val. Kurosaki már halálra van rémülve, hogy hová költözhetnek a lányok, erre kiderül, hogy a szomszéd lakásba. :-D
Ezen akkorát nevettem, hogy még a könnyem is kicsordult.
Változatlanul humoros,romantikus és néhol lelkizős. De épp ez a jó benne.
Kurosaki-Daisy szerelmes, de ezt még magának sem akarja beismerni. Teru
Ashley Chen
Oct 19, 2014 Ashley Chen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics-or-manga
Oct 03, 2014 Steffi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not much in the way of developments in Volume 3... (view spoiler)
Theresa ♫
Nov 17, 2014 Theresa ♫ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fellow humans who love characters who demand that other characters be balded
If I told my Dad to go bald as much as Teru tells Kurosaki to go bald, he would say,
Instead of just bluntly taking Teru's words like Kurosaki.
"Go bald, Kurosaki!"

But why?

Is it because she thinks hair is a man's most treasured treasure?
Is it because she WANTS him to go bald?
Is it because she's jealous of his hair?
Nov 30, 2014 Selene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Dopo soli 3 volumi, posso affermare di amare questo manga. La storia è dolce, commovente e divertente allo stesso tempo.
Nonostante Teru sia abbastanza simile al tipico personaggio femminile shojo, riesce comunque a farsi adorare. Certo, delle volte è troppo ingenua ma ha un cuore buono e ha questa capacità di vedere il lato positivo di ogni cosa tanto da riuscire a smuovere il carattere un po' burbero di Kurosaki. E poi è un personaggio forte, anche se non lo sembra.
E poi c'è Daisy che non può
Natsu Dragneel
Dec 04, 2014 Natsu Dragneel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shoujo-beat
I read vol. 3 a while ago because that's the only volume my library had... SOMEONE TOOK ALL OF THEM! X__X But I knew it, I knew Teru was going to find out Kurosaki was Daisy. But I don't get why she had that face for... X X It makes me brain dead. Maybe because Teru is scared that if she told Kurosaki "Hey, I know you're Daisy..." He would leave and she doesn't want Tasuku to go! \(•^•\) You go Teru and Kurosaki!!!
Jan 12, 2015 Nothing♡ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mature
I can't find the books description in english on goodreads but either way this series is really good. The ending made me wonder why Teru is doing what she is and how the events of the book are going to change the next book.
Mojca Jančar
Jan 29, 2015 Mojca Jančar rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As Kyousuke Motomi promised us in the second volume the third one was really a happy one. There was nothing shocking at all and when I've finished reading it I was left with no emotions at all. In fact I felt relaxed and kinda happy. But that does not mean that I didn't like this manga because I still love it and I usually get all excited while reading it and I can't wait to buy and read the next volume. It's just that I think that for me, it was a little bit too relaxed reading so I am expectin ...more
Apr 29, 2015 Tas rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Can it get any cuter? Teru and Kurosaki are too cute I'm always just like: KISS ALREADY!
This keeps getting better and better! Can't wait to continue with the story. I think I need a Daisy or even a Kurosaki in my life!

Also TIME AFTER TIME is stuck in my head...
Aug 16, 2015 Hannah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
<3 <3 <3.
Need more manga like this one! Anyone have any recommendations for after I finish this one?
Jan 01, 2016 Damon rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Don't bother to read it.
Bethyboo ღ The Book Addict ღ
As much as I love this series the ending of this volume was heartbreaking in my opinion ;.; why can't they just be honest with eachother! GRRRRR!

But I still love Kurosaki!

He's struggling and it breaks my heart and makes me want to cheer for him with all my heart. Teru too of course!
Patry Fernandez
Jan 29, 2016 Patry Fernandez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
aysss me está encantando este manga *__*
Jan 28, 2016 Emmy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Some big things have been happening (and there has been more than the allotted amount of squeeing on my part).

First, we have the return of (view spoiler) Also, Teru moves out of Kurosaki's apartment (not a spoiler if you read issue 2), and there is some definite tension building up. Lots of drama and a lot of unspoken thoughts. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, (view spoiler)
Apr 01, 2016 Sofs rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Teru and Kurosaki/Daisy go on an impromptu trip to buy Teru a bikini since all she owns is the school's swimsuit, and she will need to one for the trip she’s doing with her school friends. Also, since they need an adult to supervise she asks Kurosaki, but he begs Riko to go in his place, so Riko ends up going with everyone and Kurosaki stays, mostly sulking, getting drunk at his friend's workplace and complaining about how he can't confess his love for Teru because she would hate him if she foun ...more
I liked it :)
Amber Hetchler
Jul 02, 2016 Amber Hetchler rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This is so addicting but my heart hurts every time I read it. I don't even know why!
Jul 09, 2016 Alasblancas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Más intriga, más interrogantes... necesito más tomos. Adoro a todos los personajes.
Sep 25, 2016 Jessica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The plot is thickening. Does she find out who Daisy really is?!?!?!!
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 07 (Maid Sama! #7)
  • Black Bird, Vol. 10 (Black Bird, #10)
  • High School Debut, Vol. 06 (High School Debut, #6)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 6] (Faster than a Kiss #6)
  • Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 3
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 6 (Strobe Edge, #6)
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 05
Kyousuke Motomi (最富 キョウスケ Motomi Kyōsuke) is a Japanese mangaka whose stories have frequently been published in the monthly Betsucomi magazine. She is most currently working on Dengeki Daisy.

She uses a male pseudonym and draws herself as a man, but she's actually female."If my stories can touch you, make you laugh, forget unhappy things, or even give you that 'good job' feeling, then I'll be super
More about Kyousuke Motomi...

Dengeki Daisy (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Electric Daisy, Vol. 1 (Dengeki Daisy, #1)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 2 (Dengeki Daisy, #2)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 4 (Dengeki Daisy, #4)
  • 電撃デイジー5
  • 電撃デイジー 6 (Dengeki Daisy, #6)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 07 (Dengeki Daisy, #7)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 08 (Dengeki Daisy, #8)
  • Dengeki Daisy 09 (Dengeki Daisy, #9)
  • 電撃デイジー10