Start by marking “Health and Wholeness Through the Holy Communion” as Want to Read:
Health and Wholeness Through the Holy Communion

Health and Wholeness Through the Holy Communion

4.68  ·  Rating Details  ·  283 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Misconceptions about the Holy Communion have robbed many believers of an important God-ordained avenue of healing and wholeness. This practical faith-building book explains how the blood is for our forgiveness and the body for our healing, and addresses issues that cause Christians to shun the Lord's Table. This is a must-read for those who want to know God's appointed way ...more
paperback, 81 pages
Published (first published October 22nd 2011)

Aleshia Robinson
May 01, 2014 Aleshia Robinson rated it it was amazing
TRUE REVELATION! This tiny book teaches the power of the holy communion that I started doing since the doctor told me I was anemic. I took a lab test on 2/24/14 and my HGB was 8.2 I retook the test yesterday on 4/30/14 and it is now 10.9! 11.1 is considered normal so PRAISE JESUS for His healing power.
Lana Jackson
Mar 22, 2016 Lana Jackson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christianity
This is one of the most significant books I have every read. It's short and to the point. Joseph Prince clearly explains how to separate the body (bread) of Christ from the blood (wine) of Christ when taking Communion. Jesus "took" our diseases on to His body by His stripes, so we would not have to take diseases on to our bodies. Shedding of the Blood was for the remission of our sins.

In conjunction with reading this, I've watched Joseph Princes' 3 videos on Discerning the Lord's Body in Holy Co
Ho Christopher
Nov 13, 2015 Ho Christopher rated it it was ok
What is the holy communion? Within this book, Joseph Prince says the Lord’s Supper for your health and wholeness. In 3 short chapters Prince, wants to convey the message that the Lord Supper is not memorial, rather it is a means of blessing for christians.

First, Prince reflects on his past experience of how he has always been afraid of partaking the holy communion in an unworthy manner and thus sometimes even forgoes it. Prince wants christians to no longer live in such fear, rather he wants the
Ellsie
Apr 04, 2013 Ellsie rated it it was amazing
If you have ever been curious about Holy Communion this book explains the true meaning behind it perfectly. It is not a ritual, not an action to be feared, and for sure is misunderstood. JP breaks it down in the simplest terms so that anyone can understand. It has changed every thing I have ever been taught about Communion and I am so grateful! This 81 page pamphlet is priceless! See ya at the Table!
Hans Bronkhorst Bronkhorst
May 06, 2015 Hans Bronkhorst Bronkhorst rated it it was amazing
This book is really fantastic! It sheds a whole new light on the Holy Communion and brings forth a Saviour that wants us to have communion with Him so we can be healed from everything that ails us. Because of this book me and my family are taking the bread and wine on a daily basis.
Claudia Jiton
Mar 20, 2013 Claudia Jiton rated it it was amazing
Was given this book when I was admitted in the hospital ward. Has changed my perceptions toward lots of things. Thank you, Jesus for the grace and the unconditional love.
Caleb Gibson
Sep 12, 2012 Caleb Gibson rated it it was amazing
Never read or heard a better explanation of Communion since this one! I now take communion everyday because of this revelation!
Elaine
Dec 05, 2008 Elaine rated it really liked it
This booklet is a handy little recap of some of the teaching from the communion dvd series by the same author.
Mpulliam4
Sep 08, 2013 Mpulliam4 rated it it was amazing
FINALLY!! A very accurate truthful book about what God says about communion. All your questions will be answered.
Michelle
I was given this tiny booklet and asked to read it. I'm thankful for some ideas it introduced.
Wesley
Mar 14, 2014 Wesley rated it did not like it
This book and the ideas presented in it are not biblically sound. Joseph Prince is clearly a prosperity gospel preacher. I read this book with every Bible I own opened. Scripture was misused to prove points. Ideas presented therefore lack any support and are just the beliefs of the author. If you want a false understanding of the holy communion then this book is for you.
Kenya
Oct 31, 2015 Kenya rated it it was amazing
A wonderful read. I am guilty of taking The Lords Supper for years mostly tradition with very little understanding. This book dispels the myths and provides key insights on the power, the purpose, and the benefits of partaking the Lords Supper.
Melanie Clower
May 29, 2015 Melanie Clower rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No more shunning Communion

Gave me a whole New insight and understanding of Holy Communion. I plan to start partaking regularly. Thank you Pastor Prince for putting this book out.
Susie Michaels
Dec 07, 2014 Susie Michaels rated it it was amazing
Joseph Prince teaches us about Holy Communion in a way I had never heard. Very informative.
Sylvia
Aug 11, 2016 Sylvia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The simple truth

Excellent teaching on the meaning of partaking In the Lord's Supper. I am very thankful for what I have learned.
Zandree
Apr 27, 2012 Zandree rated it liked it
This text has really interesting ideas and invited me to think about communion differently than I have ever thought about it. Though I don't agree with all that this man says, the heart behind the book is beautiful, and the way that I go about this practice has changed for the better.
Robert Eby
Jan 07, 2012 Robert Eby rated it it was ok
Health and Wholeness Through the Holy Communion by Joseph Prince. For $7 I found it rather low on info. and alot on hype. Yes it was informative, yet it lack in depth. It left me "ok, now what?" Well, Mr. Prince should have developed a bigger book.
Joyce
Jul 26, 2013 Joyce rated it it was amazing
Receiving the right knowledge and understanding is liberating.
"Let it be said of me, my source of strength, my source of hope, is Christ alone." ~ S. Mohede
Flandrensis
Jul 29, 2011 Flandrensis rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book. Every believer should read this. Better than change your life tv !
Darlene Hull
Oct 05, 2012 Darlene Hull rated it really liked it
Shelves: discipleship
An interesting and challenging book on the role of communion in the believer's life.
Judith Moisi
Jan 28, 2013 Judith Moisi rated it it was amazing
This book opened my eyes to the power of communion.
Brian Williams
Mar 09, 2013 Brian Williams rated it it was amazing
Very important book. Read it and receive healing.
Pandameax3
Oct 27, 2012 Pandameax3 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book!
Natalie Buglass
Natalie Buglass marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Merle
Merle marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2016
August Bromley
August Bromley marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Emeka
Emeka marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2016
Suwandy Tjin
Suwandy Tjin rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2016
Christina Darsi
Christina Darsi marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
  • Shaped by Grace
  • Start Your New Life Today: An Exciting New Beginning with God
  • 52 Lies Heard in Church Every Sunday: ...And Why the Truth Is So Much Better
  • Heavy Rain: Renew the Church, Transform the World
  • God Without Religion: Can It Really Be This Simple?
  • How to Walk in Love
  • A More Excellent Way: Be in Health: Pathways of Wholeness, Spiritual Roots of Disease
  • Think Like a Billionaire, Become a Billionaire
  • Truly Free: Breaking the Snares That So Easily Entangle
  • Spiritual Warfare for Every Christian: How to Live in Victory and Retake the Land
  • Spirit & Life: Essays on Interpreting the Bible in Ordinary Time
  • You've Already Got It!: So Quit Trying to Get It
  • Reading the Bible Without Getting Lost
  • 等一個人咖啡
  • The Secret Place: Passionately Pursuing His Presence
  • Bible Stories for Grown-Ups
  • The Real Kosher Jesus: Revealing the Mysteries of the Hidden Messiah
  • Be Skillful (Proverbs): Tapping God's Guidebook to Fulfillment

“If we discern the Lord’s body, we will walk in His health and wholeness.” 2 likes
“As you partake of His broken body, know that His body was broken so that yours can be whole.” 1 likes