Start by marking “Miami Massacre (The Executioner, #4)” as Want to Read:
Miami Massacre (The Executioner, #4)

Miami Massacre (The Executioner #4)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  277 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Mack Bolan is informed that Mafia overlords are meeting in Florida toomake arrangements to wipe him out - permanently! He penetrates their inner council, only to encounter the guns of the dreaded Talifero brothers. They are skilled "enforcers" whose cold-blooded modus operandi makes them powerful foes to be feared and respected - even by THE EXECUTIONER!

Overcoming near ins
Mass Market Paperback, 186 pages
Published 1970 by Pinnacle

To ask other readers questions about Miami Massacre, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miami Massacre

Krycek
Continuing his one-man war on the Mafia, Mack Bolan (no relation to Marc Bolan, of T.Rex, I presume) gets whiff of a Mafia summit in the matching-white-belts-and-shoes capital of the world, so he heads to Miami to interrupt the proceedings. I predict there is going to be a massacre-- a Miami massacre, to be precise, which is also the title of the fourth in Don Pendleton's 1970s-era Executioner series.

Miami Massacre benefits from actually being written by Don Pendleton, the creator of Mack Bolan,
Mike (the Paladin)
Another violent (I hate the word, but...) "romp" with Bolan infiltrating a meeting of mob head honchos that has been called to plan his demise. Here he runs into...dum, dum, dum (okay maybe "dum" wasn't the best choice of sound effect for a book some may think is close to "dumb" anyway...but just go with it) as I was saying he runs into the Talifero brothers! (never heard of them huh? Well that's because even though they are apparntly world renound "hitters" they are, fictional ones.)

Nice violen
Menion
Dec 26, 2013 Menion rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: pulp fiction readers
Shelves: fiction
I just read this on a whim, as I found a stack of about 10 of these on the shelf at the town dump. Being the book scrounger (and cheapskate) I am, I grabbed them all. Hell, I figured I would read one, and if I liked it, then I had plenty more to work with. If not, back to the dump with them.
Glad I grabbed them! This is good ol' fashioned pulp fiction, the days when you wrote stories without worrying about developing the characters overmuch. Anything that is exciting and drives the plot forward i
Livius Nedin
It's really interesting to read these knowing where the series heads. I may not have noticed where "live large" originated, if I hadn't known that it becomes a mantra for Bolan.
Jake
I shouldn't be so critical. This series is very addictive pulp. This 4th installment introduced the 'dreaded Talifero Brothers.' Polite, hippy, super-enforcers. They question a mob guy for hours, and oh-boy does he sweat. Later in the story, they torture a girl, and Mack gets sad, and then goes off like a nuclear bomb. Boom!

These books are very fun, even the duds.Like pizza, even a bad pizza is usually edible. I thought this book was kind of funny since Mack is driving his rental car around Miam
Stephen Wenzel
Bought it with my Dad at Kroch's and Brentano's in Chicago. Read a few but I think we fizzled out after the first ten or so. Lot's of fun.
Timo
Ei tämä ihan niin mainio ollut kuin edellinen Bolan, mutta kuitenkin kovin viihdyttävä.
Ken West
The Executioner heads to South Florida and havoc ensues for the Mafia, good stuff!
Bill Jackman
Just don't.
colleen
read 10.05.84
Brainx
Brainx marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Don Cole
Don Cole marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Micah
Micah marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Gaiterdonald
Gaiterdonald marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Larry
Larry is currently reading it
Oct 09, 2014
Brittany Kay
Brittany Kay marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Gary Hicken
Gary Hicken marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Harris
Harris marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
  • Created, the Destroyer (The Destroyer, #1)
  • Blood Oath
  • The Living Shadow (The Shadow #1)
  • The Glitter Dome
  • Out of the Ashes (Ashes, #1)
  • The Man of Bronze (Doc Savage #1)
  • The Awakening (The Survivalist #10)
  • The Wrecking Crew (Matt Helm, #2)
  • All The Young Warriors
  • The Detective
Don Pendleton was born in Little Rock, Arkansas, December 12, 1927 and died October 23, 1995 in Arizona.

He wrote mystery, action/adventure, science-fiction, crime fiction, suspense, short stories, nonfiction, and was a Comic scriptwriter, poet, screenwriter, essayist, and metaphysical scholar. He published more than one hundred twenty-five books in his long career and his books have been published
More about Don Pendleton...
War Against the Mafia (The Executioner, #1) Death Squad (The Executioner, #2) Battle Mask (The Executioner, #3) Continental Contract (The Executioner, #5) Nightmare in New York (The Executioner, #7)