Start by marking “LA's Graveside Companion: Where the V.I.P.S R.I.P.” as Want to Read:
LA's Graveside Companion: Where the V.I.P.S R.I.P.

LA's Graveside Companion: Where the V.I.P.S R.I.P.

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Ten years in the making, this informative guide to a dozen Los Angeles cemeteries locates the 400 most interesting gravesites in Southern California. Over 270 color photos, informative text, and driving directions guide readers to the graves of L.A.'s most famous and influential citizens. Included are early film stars Rudolph Valentino, Douglas Fairbanks, and Florence Lawr ...more
Published January 1st 2009 by Schiffer Publishing

To ask other readers questions about LA's Graveside Companion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about LA's Graveside Companion

Jennifer Goldstein
This book is so easy and interesting to read. You not only read about where famous people are buried but you get to hear all about their life and learn unknown tid bits about them. Fun, entertaining and surprisingly lots of laughs.
Ken
Indispensable guide for the Hollywood visitor who wants the full, historical story. Fun, funny, and incredibly helpful for those who dare to venture behind the iron gates of LA's notorious burial grounds.
Amanda Quental
Amanda Quental marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2012
Jolene Hawkins
Jolene Hawkins marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2012
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
May 30, 2012
Loren
Loren marked it as to-read
May 27, 2012
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2011
Historian and grave hunter, just published his first book with Schiffer Books, LA's Graveside Companion, Where The VIPs RIP. Includes stories and biographies of over 400 prominent permanent Californians with 270 photographs, and directions to each grave location. Visit his popular web site at BeneathLosAngeles.com. "
More about Steve Goldstein...
Pin Ups (Alberto Vargas Book 1) Pin Ups (Alberto Vargas) Evergreen in the City of Angels: a history of a Los Angeles cemetery Dunwoody Journal: Reflections on Alzheimer's, Mid-Life Obscurity and Everyday Madness Pin Up Playing Cards