Start by marking “Storm's Faeries (Supernatural Bonds #2)” as Want to Read:
Storm's Faeries (Supernatural Bonds #2)

Storm's Faeries (Supernatural Bonds #2)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  410 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Book 2 in the Supernatural Bonds series.

The Fates do enjoy their little amusements.

Storm O'Malley thought she'd always be a beat cop. But when she helped catch a serial murderer, she became a detective and a member of the elite Homicide squad. Now she's got a murder to solve and a new reason to call on the gorgeous professor she met on the Dean case.

The first time Professo
Published September 28th 2005 by Ellora's Cave (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Storm's Faeries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Storm's Faeries

Julie (jjmachshev)
Apr 13, 2008 Julie (jjmachshev) rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: the erotica paranormals posse (you know who you are!)
Shelves: erotica, 2008-reads
ARGH! Yet another series for all you erotica fans to add the TBR mountain!!

This is the 2nd (don't yell at me...I'll tell you about the third and I have the first on order now) book in the Supernatural Bonds series by Jory Strong. Book #1 is Trace's Psychic and book #3 is Sophie's Dragon.

Storm's Faeries picks up where Trace's psychic left off. There's been a murder and newly minted detective Storm is assigned to the case along with her partner. An aging millionaire collector has been killed and
Another great book by Jory Strong. This is about Storm,Tristan and Pierce.
We met Storm and Tristan in book 1, Trace's Psychic. She was a beat cop helping solve crime and He was a professor at University. He is also an elf.
In this she is now a murder detective and its 3 months later.
Storm has been looking for an excuse to go back and see the professor. She cant get him off her mind.
Little did she know he feels the same but knows that she is also the True Wife/heart mate of him and his cousin Pie
You know what you are getting with a Jory Strong book...and I am good with that. I enjoy one of these once in a while in between the longer, more story driven books in the myriad series I am struggling to keep up with. But this one, of all the others of the Supernatural Bonds books I have read, is not on of my favorites.

I can't really tell you what it was that I found different about this had the usual going on. Some action, some drama, some intense bonding and lots and lots of sex. But
The supernatural races that haunt our fairy tales have all fled, leaving this plane to the mortals... or maybe not. The 'significant others' are all homicide cops who do not believe [and in some cases hate:] anything purporting to be supernatural. All that woo-woo stuff - either crazy or con games - right? Not only do these poor mortals fight the usual fight against love and commitment - they fight being forced to believe...

As with most series, they unfold better being read in order - but can be
I felt like this book focused too much on Storm and her interactions with Tristan and Pierre and not enough on the murder scene she was supposed to be working. It was like the case was so easy to solve she could frolic and finally come back to solve the case when she feels like it. Definitely not a favorite.
Well, it wasn't as bad as the first book, but it wasn't good either.
I liked Storm in the first book, she was a lot more open minded than the guys. But for some reason in this book she's in complete Trace-like denial. Which only gets weirder when we find out she has her own supernatural power.

The guys start out likable enough, but creating a lifetime bond with pretty big consequences without telling the person you're bonding with is a sucky thing to do.
Amy (and her hounds)
Quite a bit of fantasy world building--not really my thing.
Enjoyable read - I'd give it 4.5 stars if I could. It's inspired me to read the rest of this series.

Liked the fact that it had a story and mystery [who done it]. Character's are well developed, and sex senses good without being extreme/too wierd - m/f m/f/m [no m/m].
Daune Mc
This is a thriller keeps you wanting to know more, what was going to happen next. This picks up were Trace's Psychic left off,this is a much better read for me. Storm O'Malley is now a Detective.I really enjoyed reading this. Going to read Sophie's Dragon next, can't wait.
Shelann Jones
I absolutly LOVE this book! I love the series but this book is my Favorite!!!
Erotic Horizon
Supernatural Bonds: Storm's Faeries by Jory Strong (2006)
A marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Brenda marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2015
Cay1cay marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2015
Chris83282 marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Tracy added it
Sep 22, 2015
Toni marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
  • More than a Bargain (Leashed, #2)
  • Thrice United (Witches Knot, #4)
  • Jackson's Rise (Wolf’s Heritage, #4)
  • Firedrake (Dragon Knights, #5)
  • Dreams of the Oasis Volume I
  • When Wizards Rule (Wizard Twins, #2)
  • Namesake (Voiders, #1)
  • Damned, Delicious, and Dangerous
  • Dead Moon Rising
  • Love's Strategy (Brothers in Arms #3)
  • Susie's Choice
  • In Service
  • Menagerie
  • Shards of the Mind (The Ta'e'sha Chronicles, #2)
Jory has been writing since childhood and has never outgrown being a daydreamer. When she's not hunched over her computer, lost in the muse and conjuring up new heroes and heroines, she can usually be found reading, riding her horses, or hiking with her dogs.
More about Jory Strong...

Supernatural Bonds (10 books)
  • Trace's Psychic (Supernatural Bonds, #1)
  • Sophie's Dragon (Supernatural Bonds, #3)
  • Drui Claiming (Supernatural Bonds, #4)
  • Dragon Mate (Supernatural Bonds, #5)
  • Conner's Wolf (Supernatural Bonds, #6)
  • Demon Familiar (Supernatural Bonds, #7)
  • Dragon Games (Supernatural Bonds, #8)
  • Dragon Master (Supernatural Bonds, #9)
  • Dylan's Witch (Supernatural Bonds, #10)
Binding Krista (Fallon Mates, #1) Trace's Psychic (Supernatural Bonds, #1) Ghostland (Ghostland World, #1) Sophie's Dragon (Supernatural Bonds, #3) Lyric's Cop (Crime Tells, #1)

“That day will never come. I’ll be the last bachelor standing.” Dylan made a show of looking at his watch. “And if I hustle, I can still meet, mingle and be the answer to some woman’s sexual prayers. Let’s hit it before she settles on second best.” 3 likes