The Hitchhiker

The Hitchhiker

2.71 of 5 stars 2.71  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  19 reviews
When Chad stops for a bare-chested hitchhiker, he’s really not sure exactly why, but young Tim, in a well-woven seduction, convinces him of the real reason. As Tim insists on paying Chad for the ride—with sex—Chad revels in the new experience, but he soon learns the great risk of picking up strangers and giving in to temptation.
Published 2008 by eXcessia publishing

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
for a free short story it wasn't bad.
L-D
okaaaaaaay. This story left me feeling dirty and uncomfortable. It was interesting at first, but then there was a bizarre twist and the story totally lost me. There were definite themes of non-consensual sex and drugs used to lower inhibitions. If this were a guy and a girl, it would totally not be okay, so I don't want to cut it any slack just because it's two guys. And then there's the whole "abuse of authority" theme. Basically - I didn't like the story or the characters. Blech.
ManOhMan
Reviewed by Markie: Something about this short story enthralled me. I think it was the extremely hot sex! There wasn't that much of an actual story, but it was well written with two interesting characters that connected in more ways than one. Did I mention that this one is free on All Romance?

If you like hot sex with mild BDSM, get this one now!

A
Jason Huffman-black
This story took a sinister turn, which I find appealing. I will definitely look to read more of this author.
Jessica Weissenburger
This is a story that I wasn't overly sure what to feel about it the first time I read it. On one hand I feel like this is unacceptable behavior and on the other it's a pretty hot read.

I can almost overlook the strange/rapist ways of the hitchhiker simply because the detail is so interesting that I just can't help but want to read more. I guess in a way I'm a little twisted, but I like forced seduction/sex stories.

However, I like them to a point. I think that I would have really enjoyed this stor...more
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
The Hitchhiker is a short m/m erotica by Habu. This story is about a straight man who picks up a hot, young, shirtless hitchhiker. (view spoiler)...more
The UHQ Nasanta

So, apparently I had read this earlier but forgot to note it in GR. This was...interesting. There was a twist to the story that I recall not expecting. It was fast and short, and especially during my 2nd read, I found it hard to immerse myself into the story. (view spoiler)
Janna
Aug 24, 2010 Janna rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
I thought this was a weird, plotless short story which is basically about a rape/noncon encounter. It has some strange twists and turns (seriously? a vice cop?) and not a HEA or HFN ending. Not for a romance lover like me, since it’s just pron/erotica and not even very hot imo. But it’s a free story, for those who want to see for themselves... 1.5 stars
Clerah
Not even 35 pages. I wasn't a huge fan of this book, but I loved the idea of the dub-con elements, and after you find out the twist it makes a little more sense in the book why one of the MC was such a jerk (imo). Anyhow if you're a fan of HABU and like Dub-con, and are just looking for a uber quick read, pick this one up.
Alex
This is not a romance, so if you're looking for that, look elsewhere.

If you want dub-con, then you'll probably enjoy it.

The story really didn't do it for me, at all. There's a twist which is interesting...if I bought it. Which I didn't. Maybe I'm jaded, maybe I'm suspicious, but yeeaaaah, I didn't buy it.
K.R.Caldwell
1.5 Stars...Very creepy. I don't know if I liked the story or not. It was sort of a rape- turned kind of intrested turned- I want it bad type of sexual m/m encounter. It had a twist in it that wasn't even believable. It was just flat out weird. Then it just ended...Yeah, just like that.
Sassafrass
I wasn't expecting the dark turn in this (I didn't read the reviews before getting it), and I thought the revelation of who Tim actually was was a bit of a farce, but I don't mind dub-con. I think the author made a common story interesting, so I'll have to read more of his stuff.
Ryan Loveless
2.5 cusping on 3. It did take a dark turn, but I'm ok with that. I would have liked more insight into Tim to see if he was a psycho or just abusing his power, or both.
Mara Ismine
Quick read with a twist. Nothing romantic about this one. There is a happy ending because Chad gets Tim out of the car.
Mel
Ultra short story which turned out to be way more dark and twisted than I had anticipated. An interesting read.
Mayday
well written pointless smut? Habu is one of the best authors on literotica anyway, so it's not surprising.
Gavin Stephenson-Jackman
The very hot fantasy hitchhiking adventure I think we'd all like but is not likely to happen.
Zach
It's a nice short and hot story, I personally liked the twist
Sara Winters
This was twisted and not something I'm going to forget any time soon.
Muhammad Sujatmoko
Muhammad Sujatmoko marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Brian Williams
Brian Williams marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
vLadimiR
vLadimiR marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Heather  Skye
Heather Skye marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2013
Alex
Alex added it
Dec 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Bourbon Affair (Pentacles of Magick #2.5)
  • Parking Lot Hero (A Powers of Love Story)
  • Caffeine for a Marine
  • Dark Angel
  • A Real Boy
  • Breaking Point
  • Hot in Here
  • Kevin's Stories: Volume 2: The Christmas Edition (Car Wash, #3)
  • Lions and Tigers and Snares
  • Oscar's Soul (Original Free Edition)
  • Tomfoolery
  • Finding Chandler (Solitary Knights of Pelham Bay, #1)
  • Home Port
  • Second Chance
  • Heaven Sent (Channeling Morpheus, #3.1)
  • The Tentacle Monster Everyone Wanted
  • Daron's Guitar Chronicles: Volume One (Daron's Guitar Chronicles, #1)
  • A Little Piece of Heaven
habu, a bisexual former supersonic spy jet pilot, intelligence agent, academic, mainstream book editor, and diplomat, is a published mainstream novelist, short story writer, and essayist under other names and in another dimension of his life. He has lived extensively in East and Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Europe as an embassy-based intelligence agent, which influences the settings and pl...more
More about Habu...
Dark Angel Sounding Doubled Vortex: Sacrificed by Curiosity Deal Closer Hard Knocks U (A Gay Erotica)