Start by marking “The Mustang Breaker (Horse Dreams Trilogy #2)” as Want to Read:
The Mustang Breaker (Horse Dreams Trilogy #2)

The Mustang Breaker (Horse Dreams Trilogy #2)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  98 ratings  ·  18 reviews
In this second book of the winsome Horse Dreams trilogy, heavyhearted divorcee Develyn Worrell’s mood continues to lighten as she has escaped Indiana to enjoy the equine charms of a small Wyoming town. There, in a place she visited as a child and has dreamt of ever since, the Lord’s leading becomes clearer, even as cowboy romances and the relationship with her grown daught ...more
Published January 15th 2006 by B&H Fiction

To ask other readers questions about The Mustang Breaker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mustang Breaker

Black Beauty by Anna SewellKing of the Wind by Marguerite HenryThe Black Stallion by Walter FarleyMisty of Chincoteague by Marguerite HenryComing Home by Lauren Brooke
Horse Lover's Literature
195th out of 417 books — 119 voters
Wind in the Wires by Janet Chester BlyFlorentine's Hero by Debra KaynCowgirls Just Wanna Have Fun by Barbara NevilleMemories of a Dirt Road Town by Stephen BlyRodeo Finn by Clare O'Beara
Best Cowgirl Lit Novels
7th out of 12 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Arabianhorse Watt
This book is sooooo funny. When someone asks you why your laughing, you can't because your laughing very hard. On a serious note, its a fun love story with a few twists.
Beka P
Jul 28, 2012 Beka P rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2012
I gave this book 4 stars because it was not as good as the first.
Positives some horse gentling, she checks off two cowboys from her love list, spends more time praying to the Lord, buys her daughter a ticket to Wyoming, and Casey finds her a man!!
Negatives Too much talking

Develyn is still in Wyoming and is still trying to figure out herself. After pushing Quint away, she trys Renny out. Renny and Dev become really good friends; but they realize that their paths don`t seem to run the same way.
Michelle
This is #2 in a 3 book series. I read the first one and it was an easy, lighthearted read, but the ending was so abrupt that I wouldn't even really call it an ending. So I gave it another chance and started book 2, half way thru I was so bored, but I can't not finish a book, so I read the whole thing. Again it is a cute, lighthearted, feel good type book, but slow, repetitive and boring. I am not even going to bother with #3.
Pj
The continuation of a teacher's quest to find out who she really is. I kept reading and reading to find out what kind of trouble Dev would find herself in and who she drug along with her. Loved the relationship between Dev and Casey. Can't wait to see what happens to the girls in book 3
Shelena
Interesting book. Got it from the library and didn't know that it was part of a trilogy. Don't know if I'll try to read that other ones or not. It just kinda or ended and I was left hanging.
Melissa
HATED. Ridiculous story line. Found the "accent" imposed on the characters from Wyoming RIDICULOUS. No one born and raised there speaks like that!!!!
Kathy
Mar 18, 2012 Kathy added it
Very good read. Strong friendship between Dev and Casey. I did not read the first in this series, but this was still easy to follow.
Dorrice
I really do like Stephen Bly's books. If they are all like the two I have read I will reading many more of them in the days to come.
Theresa
Great details about horseback riding. I like Stephen Bly, with the exception of his characters thinking more than speaking.
Lori
fast read. If your a horse lover and like a good clean romance...a little corney at times. This is the series for you.
Andrea
I really enjoyed this novel , what a great follow up to book one. I can't wait to start the next novel.
Erin
Continuing adventures of Develyn, Casey, Quint, Renny, Cooper, My Maria and Uncle Henry.
Jan
loved loved loved this second one of the triology!
Deborah Boutwell
I read this out of order and it stood alone.
Aubrielle
(See my review of Memories of a Dirt Road Town)
Mary
Loved the entire series. Lots of humor.
Kd
No heavy thinking, just entertainment.
PWRL
Dec 03, 2008 Cws added it
Shelves: young-adult
YA Bly
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Sharon
Sharon added it
Dec 26, 2014
Alathia Morgan
Alathia Morgan marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Alice
Alice marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Stephen Bly (August 17, 1944 - June 9, 2011) authored 100 books and hundreds of articles. His book, THE LONG TRAIL HOME, (Broadman & Holman), won the prestigious 2002 CHRISTY AWARD for excellence in Christian fiction in the category western novel. Three other books, PICTURE ROCK (Crossway Books), THE OUTLAW'S TWIN SISTER (Crossway Books), and LAST OF THE TEXAS CAMP (Broadman & Holman), wer ...more
More about Stephen Bly...

Horse Dreams Trilogy (3 books)
  • Memories of a Dirt Road Town (Horse Dreams Trilogy #1)
  • Wish I'd Known You Tears Ago (Horse Dreams Trilogy #3)
The Senator's Other Daughter (Belles of Lordsburg #1) Memories of a Dirt Road Town (Horse Dreams Trilogy #1) The General's Notorious Widow (Belles of Lordsburg #2) The Outlaw's Twin Sister (Belles of Lordsburg #3) Wish I'd Known You Tears Ago (Horse Dreams Trilogy #3)