Start by marking “Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max (Harlequin Duets, #47)” as Want to Read:
Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max (Harlequin Duets, #47)

Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max (Harlequin Duets, #47)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  379 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Annie, Get Your Guy
No one likes being treated like a kid sister—especially by someone as sexy as Guy Donovan. So when Annie Sawyers sets out to seduce Guy once and for all, she tracks down every book about sex she can find. One of them has to work, right?

Messing Around with Max
Maddie Montgomery needs a couple of notches on her bedpost—fast. Rumor has it that Max Sawyers is
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published March 3rd 2001 by Harlequin Books (first published March 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max

Conscious Decisions of the Heart by John  WiltshireLove is a Stranger by John  WiltshireThe Bridge of Silver Wings by John  WiltshireTo Win Her Love by Mackenzie CrowneThe Salty Dog by Debbie   White
Best Dogs in Contemporary Romance
25th out of 120 books — 48 voters
Fallen Too Far by Abbi GlinesStepbrother Dearest by Penelope WardFallen Crest High by TijanFalling for the Ghost of You by Nicole ChristieRival by Penelope Douglas
Step Siblings or Related in Love
116th out of 130 books — 323 voters

More lists with this book...

Laura V.

Fue una tontería, pero se hizo rápidisimo de leer y un poco divertido.
Entre las tonterías que hace Annie para "seducir" y las excusas morales de Guy para resistirse se hizo ameno.
Me pareció un poco increíble que luego de un accidente automovilístico pudiera hacer ejercicio físico del bueno(?). Pero who knows, no es que me atropellaran camiones todo el tiempo para saber, i know nothiiing .__.

Elii Vela
Me han encantado! No había leído nada de Lori Foster antes, así que fue una verdadera alegría ver lo padrísimo que escribe.

La historia de Annie me gustó un montón, fue muy divertida, tierna, sexy y creo que Annie y Guy hacía una pareja adorable. Me reí mucho, sobre todo cuando descubrí como habían liado el asunto entre todos.

La historia de Max, fue linda, divertida (parece ser un sello de la autora), sensual... Yo creí que en términos de tiempo en el que se desarrolla la historia, podría tener
Not a fan of this Lori foster novel..which is surprising since I devour everything she writes! All of the heroines are very virginal for lack of a better word. Sexually inexperienced so much so they are stupid which I can't really see any woman being. I spent way too much time eye rolling and screaming at my iPad..girl are you that dumb?" I'm pretty much easy to please but this book tested my patience and my limits.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Jun 15, 2011 Alexis-Morgan Roark rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by:
I've read "Annie Get Your Guy" but not "Messing Around with Max." Dear Audible had the audio on sale; so, it's time to clean and listen to something rare for me: an unread Lori Foster.! As absolutely scrumptious as Max is, he's been a bit of a manwhore, and that just bothers me in heroes despite the overwhelming number of heroes who are, in fact, manwhores! LOL

Anyway...this was a really fun story from Lori Foster, but I did find myself losing the storyline on occasion. Not sure if I was
Meagan Catherine
I LOVE this author!
2 stars for Annie get your Guy. Guy was obtuse and Annie was annoying ... so the rating is understandable.

4 stars for Messing around with Max. Max was adorable!!! His dog Cleo ... what a character. The relationship between the H/h was adorable. I thoroughly enjoyed this book!
Beige is not sexy. Neither are these two heroines whose versions of seduction are beyond clumsy (not in an entertaining way) and oddly aggressive.
Más que dos novelas en una son una especie de dos cuentos de vivieron felices y comieron perdices, donde todo es perfecto, pero oye, son entretenidos. Para leerlos en una tarde lluviosa son perfectos :)
Annie get your guy was boring to me and the innocence was terribly stupid along with the romance and so called seduction in the story.
Dewi Read
Satu buku 3 short story. Ttg 3 bersaudara. Yang paling bagus dan suka story ttg Guy and Annie...lucu abis..
i hate romances that are too easy. these were both like that
I loved it!!
MamaD S.
MamaD S. marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2015
Leslie Lindsay
Leslie Lindsay marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Kelsey added it
Nov 06, 2015
Paula added it
Nov 06, 2015
Sophia added it
Oct 25, 2015
Audi marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015
Lori Foster's New Winston Story Featured in New Anthology 1 3 Dec 01, 2009 09:54AM
  • Instructing Adam
  • As You Wish (Time of Transition, #2)
  • The Black Diamond (Black Diamond, #2)
  • Pink Ice (Ice#2)
  • Azufre y Sal
  • Hoodoo Money, First Edition
  • Tempted At Midnight (Mayhem in Mayfair, #4)
  • Shadow Touch (Shadow Touch, #1)
  • Settling (Solid, #2)
  • Simon Says (Friends and Lovers, #2)
  • Somewhere in Between (1Night Stand, #35)
  • Fade to Black (Deadlines & Diamonds, #1)
  • How to Propose to a Prince (Royle Sisters, #3)
  • Total Abandon
  • While Passion Sleeps (Louisiana #8)
  • Undercover Professor
  • Hurt Me So Good (The Connaghers #2)
  • Indecent Suggestion

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...

“Planning to be a seducer was difficult enough. Talking about it with the seducee would be impossible.” 2 likes