Start by marking “Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max” as Want to Read:
Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max

Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max

3.84  ·  Rating Details  ·  392 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Annie, Get Your Guy
No one likes being treated like a kid sister—especially by someone as sexy as Guy Donovan. So when Annie Sawyers sets out to seduce Guy once and for all, she tracks down every book about sex she can find. One of them has to work, right?

Messing Around with Max
Maddie Montgomery needs a couple of notches on her bedpost—fast. Rumor has it that Max Sawyers is
Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Duets, #47, 379 pages
Published December 31st 2001 by Harlequin Books (first published March 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max

Conscious Decisions of the Heart by John  WiltshireLove is a Stranger by John  WiltshireThe Bridge of Silver Wings by John  WiltshireTo Win Her Love by Mackenzie CrowneCatch Me When I Fall by John  Wiltshire
Best Dogs in Contemporary Romance
27th out of 123 books — 52 voters
Tracking Justice by Shirlee McCoyExplosive Secrets by Valerie HansenTexas K-9 Unit Christmas by Shirlee McCoyScent of Danger by Terri ReedThe Other Side of Us by Sarah Mayberry
Dogs in Series Romance
24th out of 24 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Laura V.

Fue una tontería, pero se hizo rápidisimo de leer y un poco divertido.
Entre las tonterías que hace Annie para "seducir" y las excusas morales de Guy para resistirse se hizo ameno.
Me pareció un poco increíble que luego de un accidente automovilístico pudiera hacer ejercicio físico del bueno(?). Pero who knows, no es que me atropellaran camiones todo el tiempo para saber, i know nothiiing .__.

Yelania Nightwalker
Me han encantado! No había leído nada de Lori Foster antes, así que fue una verdadera alegría ver lo padrísimo que escribe.

La historia de Annie me gustó un montón, fue muy divertida, tierna, sexy y creo que Annie y Guy hacía una pareja adorable. Me reí mucho, sobre todo cuando descubrí como habían liado el asunto entre todos.

La historia de Max, fue linda, divertida (parece ser un sello de la autora), sensual... Yo creí que en términos de tiempo en el que se desarrolla la historia, podría tener
Michelle
Nov 02, 2014 Michelle rated it it was ok
Not a fan of this Lori foster novel..which is surprising since I devour everything she writes! All of the heroines are very virginal for lack of a better word. Sexually inexperienced so much so they are stupid which I can't really see any woman being. I spent way too much time eye rolling and screaming at my iPad..girl are you that dumb?" I'm pretty much easy to please but this book tested my patience and my limits.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Jun 15, 2011 Alexis-Morgan Roark rated it liked it
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by: alexisroark@sbcglobal.net
I've read "Annie Get Your Guy" but not "Messing Around with Max." Dear Audible had the audio on sale; so, it's time to clean and listen to something rare for me: an unread Lori Foster.

Umm...wow! As absolutely scrumptious as Max is, he's been a bit of a manwhore, and that just bothers me in heroes despite the overwhelming number of heroes who are, in fact, manwhores! LOL

Anyway...this was a really fun story from Lori Foster, but I did find myself losing the storyline on occasion. Not sure if I was
Meagan Catherine
Mar 04, 2015 Meagan Catherine rated it really liked it
I LOVE this author!
Ellie
May 25, 2010 Ellie rated it liked it
2 stars for Annie get your Guy. Guy was obtuse and Annie was annoying ... so the rating is understandable.

4 stars for Messing around with Max. Max was adorable!!! His dog Cleo ... what a character. The relationship between the H/h was adorable. I thoroughly enjoyed this book!
Anjula
Feb 10, 2015 Anjula rated it it was ok
Beige is not sexy. Neither are these two heroines whose versions of seduction are beyond clumsy (not in an entertaining way) and oddly aggressive.
Yorda
Oct 14, 2012 Yorda rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Más que dos novelas en una son una especie de dos cuentos de vivieron felices y comieron perdices, donde todo es perfecto, pero oye, son entretenidos. Para leerlos en una tarde lluviosa son perfectos :)
Jan
Jun 04, 2013 Jan rated it it was ok
Annie get your guy was boring to me and the innocence was terribly stupid along with the romance and so called seduction in the story.
Dewi Read
Jul 09, 2011 Dewi Read rated it liked it
Satu buku 3 short story. Ttg 3 bersaudara. Yang paling bagus dan suka story ttg Guy and Annie...lucu abis..
Hpitcher
Nov 06, 2011 Hpitcher rated it it was ok
i hate romances that are too easy. these were both like that
Jeananna
Jan 03, 2013 Jeananna rated it really liked it
I loved it!!
Geneva Vaughn
Geneva Vaughn marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Rainerosprim
Rainerosprim rated it really liked it
May 18, 2016
Ashley
Ashley added it
May 11, 2016
Kelli
Kelli marked it as to-read
May 05, 2016
Dhanusha Sreedharan
Dhanusha Sreedharan marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Gala T. Payne
Gala T. Payne marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Molly
Molly marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2016
ChristineN
ChristineN marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
merlene Garcia
merlene Garcia marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Desi
Desi marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
RaeLatte
RaeLatte rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2016
Dv
Dv rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2016
Elisabetta
Elisabetta rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Daisie
Daisie rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2016
Lori Foster's New Winston Story Featured in New Anthology 1 3 Dec 01, 2009 09:54AM
  • The Black Diamond (Black Diamond, #2)
  • Instructing Adam
  • As You Wish (Time of Transition, #2)
  • Azufre y Sal
  • Tempted At Midnight (Mayhem in Mayfair, #4)
  • Pink Ice (Ice#2)
  • Hoodoo Money, First Edition
  • Simon Says (Friends and Lovers, #2)
  • Shadow Touch (Shadow Touch, #1)
  • Fade to Black (Deadlines & Diamonds, #1)
  • How to Propose to a Prince (Royle Sisters, #3)
  • Somewhere in Between (1Night Stand, #35)
  • Rise (Salvaged, #2)
  • While Passion Sleeps (Louisiana #8)
  • Hurt Me So Good (The Connaghers #2)
  • Indecent Suggestion
  • Settling (Solid, #2)
  • One Wicked Sin (The Scandalous Women of the Ton, #2)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...

“Planning to be a seducer was difficult enough. Talking about it with the seducee would be impossible.” 2 likes