Start by marking “The Everything Thai Cookbook: From Pad Thai to Lemongrass Chicken Skewers--300 Tasty, Tempting Thai Dishes You Can Make at Home” as Want to Read:

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Blending age-old Eastern ingredients with modern Western dishes, a flavourful cookbook provides a vast array of recipes, such as Pad Thai and Coconut Curried Chicken, that are accompanied by detailed step-by-step instructions.
Published November 1st 2002 by Adams Media Corporation

To ask other readers questions about The Everything Thai Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Everything Thai Cookbook

♥Xeni♥
This is a very interesting cook book! It's simple and straight forward, although it does use some pretty specific Thai-ingredients, which are hard to procure in Europe.

What I like most? The Thai ice tea and Thai tea section. Finally I learned in what order my cream, sugar and tea ought to be put together in!

Otherwise, I'll start cooking up some of these dishes as soon as I can find me some real peppers! Darn Hungarian's for just loving paprika so much!
Stephanie
This is a good cookbook, but most of these I would not eat. I'd recommend it because the recipes are easy to follow & ingredients esy to find. I just don't like most of what s offered.
Mckinley
Shari R. Mills
Shari R. Mills marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
RyanLekan
RyanLekan marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Randi Harned libin
Randi Harned libin is currently reading it
Dec 19, 2014
Dre
Dre marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Patty R.
Patty R. marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Nennys
Nennys added it
Feb 23, 2015
Steve
Steve added it
Aug 22, 2014
Alianas
Alianas marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Colleen
Colleen marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Aldene
Aldene marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Alanna
Alanna marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
David Calderwood
David Calderwood marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2013