Start by marking “Wild, Wicked, & Wanton” as Want to Read:
Wild, Wicked, & Wanton

Wild, Wicked, & Wanton

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  2,468 ratings  ·  113 reviews
Three friends reveal their most intimate secrets in an erotic romance from "an undoubted master."*

They're inseparable friends who share their wildest secrets and dares. The latest bet is the boldest of all: each must sleep with whomever the others have chosen and return with every juicy detail. For divorc?e Abby it's a pair of sexy veterinarians who are fulfilling their o...more
Trade Paperback, 326 pages
Published May 1st 2007 by Berkley HEAT

To ask other readers questions about Wild, Wicked, & Wanton, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild, Wicked, & Wanton

Shawna
5 stars – Contemporary Romance/Erotica/Ménage/BDSM Anthology

Feels like a happy hour with your best girlfriends, talking about each others wildest, darkest, deepest sexual desires and fantasies.

Three lifelong best friends who call themselves the ABCs make a daring bet to cure their sexual boredom. Each of them has to spend a wild, wicked, wanton sex filled weekend with the man (or men) of their friends choosing.

Abby – Gets to indulge her ménage fantasy of being taken by two men with a couple of...more
Miss Kim
My, my, my. This one is certainly hot. Three best friends make a bet. The others get to choose which man they will have to spend a wild weekend with, however; all end up unexpectedly losing their hearts. I enjoyed ‘Wild’ by far of the three stories. All of them had sweet happy endings. My one complaint is there was never any talk of safe sex while everyone was getting down dirty every where. It’s a quick, erotic, read.
Isis FG
Rating: 4.5 / 5

Whew! This is one seriously smokin' hot book! I mean, really really hot. And it was good in other ways, too, LOL.

Series Note:
No series connections, that I no of, to other books.

Summary:
Abby, Blair, and Callie have been best friends forever. Over the years, they've had a habit of making bets and after and afternoon of margaritas, Blair challenges them to a new one. All three women are single and lacking sex in their lives. So Blair makes a bet that they each have to have a weekend...more
marlene
this was a fun read. the story of three best friends who make a bet for each of them to have a wild weekend of sex with a man the others choose. each of them gets to live out a fantasy and find a HEA along the way.

we got to read about a menage, some BDSM, and a voyeur who is also into exhibitionism. the last story stuck out the most for me. maybe because it was not as common of a story line as the other two. or it could be because it was just really that hot.
Jade aka MrsTosh
This book follows the story of three women, close friends who are sick of having no men in their lives and are in need to good sex! They make a bet to all have a wild weekend of sinful sex which a partner of the other girls choosing. Each have their own secrets about what they like in the bedroom....or not in Carries case ;) and the books leads you on a very hot journey.

Each women's story is broken down in the book....

Wild:Covers Abby who is trying to get over a broken marriage after her husband...more
Kathy Davie
An erotic story of love involving three women pushing each other past their own imposed boundaries.

My Take
We all need a friend (or friends) who will push us to step out and try for something we really want. Knowing that that support is there, no judgments.

Technically one novel-length story, it's really one of the rare ones in which an author writes three short stories about three different women and makes it work. Burton sets it up presenting the women as close friends who set a bet and then...more
Marsha
This book was first published in 2007 and the lack of mention of any protection/prevention like condoms, spermicidal jellies or contraceptive pills might raise eyebrows in the current century. However, this is fantasy, the kind where none of the characters fears unwanted impregnation or venereal disease. What person born within the last two centuries hasn’t dreamed of having that kind of fun-filled, no-holds-barred, fearless, unprotected sex without fear of dire physical consequences? Here is a...more
~ Stephanie Lynn ~
One of my favorite books by Jaci Burton this book is smoking hot!!! Love everything she has written have not been disappointed yet by this wonderful author!

Technically, this book would be considered an anthology, as each woman's story is complete in and of themselves. But Burton has tied the three tales together with an overall storyline to bind them, allowing each of the women to appear as supporting characters in the other's tales. Left to their own devices, neither Abby, Blair, nor Callie wo...more
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

Three friends. A bet. Three wild and crazy weekends.

Abby, Blair and Callie have been best friends since forever. They call themselves the ABCs. well the ABCs are at it again now between sipping margaritas they make a bet. The bet? SEX. Easy right? So they all agree and then comes the catch. The other two friends will pick who they have to have sex with.

Abby goes first and her friends choose her boss and his buddy for a little menage a trois action. Abby...more
Blue Bates
The beginning was so cookie cutter: I want sex from her...but I think I may love her... I like talking to her, even though we've only talked about having sex with each other....she's my true love...let's have a three-way with my best friend...jk, I want her all to myself. Crappy book so far. Absolutely no character development, just a bunch of horny 30+

The only story that had a bit of plot was Callie's story at the end, it was kind of forced, and very cliche but it was better than the other two....more
Michelle Kelly
I love how the author Jaci Burton set up this story. I adored it as a matter of fact. It was so interesting to read about these 3 fun woman who are best friends and they finally seek out their desires via a bet.

Such a fun read. Such awesome hotness. Even though the book is divided up to give each of the women their time for a story, they are all interconnected and reading about each of their adventures was so enjoyable. This was my first Jaci Burton book and certainly will not be my last. I str...more
Mitzi
Good Book. 3 stories in 1 book. 3 women make a bet with each other. 2 of the friends get to select the man the 3rd woman is to hook up with. Abby gets the 2 veterinarians, Mike and Seth. Blair hooks up with bad boy sheriff Rand McKay. And coffee shop owner gets the powerful exec lawyer, Jack Fellows who has his own secrets (he likes to watch).
Ale Rivero
Me han encantado las historias de esta tres amigas, Abby, Blair y Callie. Abby con su veta salvaje consigue olvidar un pasado que le ha dejado muchas inseguridades para divertirse con dos hombres que se preocupan solo por ella y al final consigue el amor. Blair con su veta perversa que guarda un interior que necesita ser curado, y hay un solo hombre que puede conseguirlo. Callie con su veta atrevida ha pasado por cosas muy difíciles y ha logrado salir adelante, pero necesitar confiar mucho más e...more
Ani Flores
If you are looking for an easy reading story, this must be your choice. The story of three friends wich desperately need sex so they make a bet, that takes you to a fun trip split in three parts.

Abby, sadly abandoned and cheated by her husband meets Mike and Seth and everything gets funnier.

Blair, secretly afraid of being controled by a guy finally gets laid with Rand after wanting him for almost 10 years, and finds what she ever wanted.

Callie, the most "innocent" of the three friends. Meets Ja...more
EC
Oh my god. I think my head caught fire last night!
Lettie
Nota:6/10
Brandi  Carkin
Really enjoyed all three stories! Abby, Blair, Callie (the ABCs)... they didn't even need no stinkin' bet... just a push in the right direction. ;)

Abby got the chance to entertain her WILDest fantasy. Two men. At the same time. Both attractive, physically fit, charismatic and just plain hot. And they're doctors. Mike is somewhat of a womanizer and Seth is more of the relationship type. Sweet ending? Abby gets to take one of them home...

Blair got the chance to be a little bit WICKED, thanks to th...more
Emily
Three stories that intertwine with one common theme, a bet made between Abby, Blair, and Callie each who will have one wild weekend of no strings attached sex with the partner of the other two friends choosing.

Abby
When Abby finds out that the two veternarians she has been interning under are both interested in her, Abby finds herself in an unusual predicament. Abby has been divorced for two years, having found herself again she is not sure she can take on the two men, but with her friends encou...more
Makii
OMGG!!! ya he llamado a mis amigas y organizado una apuesta hot! Lol!
Definitivamente, estas chicas si saben como buscar emoción en la vida.
3 amigas, solteras y cansadas de estar solas, deciden apostar un fin de semana hot para cada una de ellas donde las amigas deciden quien será el indicado. Pero las cosas pueden ser mejor de lo que pensaban.
Abby termina teniendo un fin de semana super hot y sexual como parte de la apuesta,con nada mas ni nada menos que sus dos sexys ex-jefes Mike y Seth. Las c...more
Jackie
Okay my very first thought of the book was "Hot, Hot, Hot" as anyone who reads Jaci Burton is well aware that "erotic" does not even begin to describe her stories!
WILD

Abby Lawson has not had a man in her life since she divorced her cheating husband. At the end of her veterinary internship the two sexy men that she worked with sit her down and tell her they are both interested in dating her. Shortly after this illuminating conversation Blair comes up with the bet and she and Callie pick Set and...more
Adriana Fogaça
Selvagem, Perversa e Atrevida.
Jaci Burton.
2009

Selvagem:
A estória é muito melhor do que esperava, porque além da fantasia, há paixão e amor.

Que mulher, lá no fundinho, escondidinho, já não desejou estar com dois homens. É uma fantasia, realizá-la é outra coisa. Ter coragem pra tal é que são elas.

O problema é que além de tudo queremos amor.

Achei demais a força de vontade da Abby, parar tudo, estando no maior clima, completamente excitada. Provavelmente se tivesse no lugar dela, não conseguiria...more
Gaylynn
Incredibly hot stories about three women who need a bet to push them out of their current sex stalemates. I gave the book four stars (compared to other erotic novels) because the variety of fantasies and the focus on three different couples kept the book flowing and interesting - I honestly get tired of reading about the same characters having sex over and over again in other erotic novels I have picked up. I also think the author did a relatively good job of developing the characters considerin...more
Bonny Bon Bon
The story follows 3 friends who make a bet to choose a guy or guys for each other to spend a hot and steamy weekend with but each gets more than what she bargained for.

Please note: if your after a small amount of romance or storyline then this is your kinda book, also if your after some seriously steamy sex scences that instanly turn you and leave you wishing you had a man laying around waiting to fulfill the needs and urges this book leaves you with then this book is definitely for you.
Amanda
This was a quick, down and dirty read. I really enjoyed it. All three stories, even though being short, were complete and satisfying. I like Wild and Wanton the best. In Wicked, I felt that Blair fought too much against something she has wanted for so long. It was still great though. So glad all three ladies got their happy ending. :-)
JennC831

Lots of hot/sweaty sex for these 3 best friends... They all find the insta-love of their lives and don't pull any stops when it comes to their desires... Lol... Some of it was predictable, some of it wasn't necessary, some of it felt rushed but sex scenes was where it was at!! HOT!
Michele
Jul 01, 2014 Michele rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone over the age of 18
Shelves: erotic-romance
Jaci Burton is an exceptionally talented writer. This is a book with Three stories about three different friends. This book is so hot it will burn your fingers. You will not want to put it down. I highly recommend this book and any other book written by Jaci Burton.

Ruth Ellen
Really liked the premise of this story. three women, a bet and love ensues. funny and touching at the same time. friends since forever. it was a great story. recommend it to my friends.
Jasmine Barker
This book was great once you get past the bad writing at the beginning. But what a good way to bring three girls fantasies together in one book ... I liked it
Cyn Mistress Kitty
5++ stars
What a great, great anthology about 3 girlfriends who make a bet to have a weekend fling with whoever the other 2 in their group decide on.
Story 1 is about Abby who is a Veterinarian who has a menage with her two hunky co-doctors.
Story 2 is about Blair who begrudgingly has some bdsm naughtiness with a former schoolmate she hated and is now the sheriff.
Story 3 is about Callie who has a voyeuristic fling with the hot lawyer who comes to her coffee shop every day.
This is one smoking hot an...more
Claudia
DNF ... This could have been nice but was not for me ... I hurried through the First Story but could Not go on
  • Seven Nights of Sin
  • Exclusive
  • Wicked (Dungeon #3)
  • Nauti and Wild (Nauti, #6; Wild Riders, #4)
  • Blackmailed
  • Four Play
  • Some Like It Rough
  • Swing
  • Down In Texas
  • Three's Company
  • Carrie's Answer (Worthington Group, #1)
  • A Taste of Honey
  • Ties That Bind (includes: Bound Hearts, #1)
  • Sugar and Spice (What Women Like, #1)
  • The Hot Line
  • Their One and Only
  • Pleasure's Edge (Edge, #1)
  • Jane and the Sneaky Dom
Jaci Burton is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling, award-winning author of over 50 books. She lives in Oklahoma and when she isn’t on deadline (which is often), she can usually be found wrestling with her uncooperative garden, wrangling her dogs, watching an unhealthy amount of television, or completely losing track of time reading a great book. She’s a total romantic and longs for the hap...more
More about Jaci Burton...
The Perfect Play (Play by Play, #1) Changing the Game (Play by Play, #2) Taking a Shot (Play by Play, #3) Playing to Win (Play by Play, #4) Thrown by a Curve (Play by Play, #5)