Start by marking “Fire of Heaven Trilogy (Fire of Heaven, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Fire of Heaven Trilogy (Fire of Heaven, #1-3)

Fire of Heaven Trilogy (Fire of Heaven #1-3)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  85 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Best-selling novelist Bill Myers weaves a supernatural trilogy that sweeps you from the frontiers of DNA research, through mind-numbing encounters with the paranormal, to the fulfillment of end-time biblical prophecy. Meticulously researched, this is more than a last-days thriller. It is a passionate, convicting, and moving portrait of the character and heart of Christ.

In
Published July 1st 2001 by Zondervan (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Fire of Heaven Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire of Heaven Trilogy

Eva
This is a work of fiction with scripture intertwined. Fire and Heaven was so fast paced that I didn't want to put it down. I did though, I would stop and re-read a section and study the scripture and think, really think about what he was saying.

Even though this a work of fiction there is plenty of meat to chew on. I would love to use this novel as the basis for a bible study. There are so many scriptures I would love to talk about with others.

I usually don't keep novels but this one I did. I p
Christy
What a great trilogy. Bill Myers has a way of taking storylines that sound silly or frivolous and making them just plain spectacular. A mix of DNA, end-times extravaganzas, and sincere brotherhood, it's a fantastic trilogy that nicely meshes adventure with sentimentality.
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
judy teague
judy teague marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Andrea Graham
Andrea Graham marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Vivian
Vivian marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Sep 23, 2014
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Misty Lynn
Misty Lynn marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Priscila
Priscila marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Caleb Lang
Caleb Lang marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Jerry1603
Jerry1603 marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2013
Rebecca
Rebecca is currently reading it
Aug 14, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Bill Myers was born into a Christian home, and although as a child he became bored with Christianity, he decided at the University of Washington quote, to "make God my boss." Ironically, at the University his worst subject was writing. He claims to have prayed, and said that he would be able to do anything for God, except write. Even so, he has become a prominent Christian writer, and has a large ...more
More about Bill Myers...

Fire of Heaven (3 books)
  • Blood of Heaven (Fire of Heaven, #1)
  • Threshold (Fire of Heaven, #2)
  • Fire of Heaven (Fire of Heaven, #3)
Eli Blood of Heaven (Fire of Heaven, #1) The Society (Forbidden Doors, #1) The Face of God The Haunting (Forbidden Doors, #4)