Start by marking “Fire of Heaven Trilogy (Fire of Heaven, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Fire of Heaven Trilogy (Fire of Heaven, #1-3)

Fire of Heaven Trilogy (Fire of Heaven #1-3)

Best-selling novelist Bill Myers weaves a supernatural trilogy that sweeps you from the frontiers of DNA research, through mind-numbing encounters with the paranormal, to the fulfillment of end-time biblical prophecy. Meticulously researched, this is more than a last-days thriller. It is a passionate, convicting, and moving portrait of the character and heart of Christ.

In
Published July 11th 2001 by Zondervan Publishing Company (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Fire of Heaven Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire of Heaven Trilogy

Peter WOOD
Sep 16, 2016 Peter WOOD rated it really liked it
This was my summer read for this year. Definitely enjoyed them. I've looked at some other reviews and feel as though I might have underestimated what the author was hoping for. Firstly, I liked the storyline, an epic journey. Secondly, lots of characters from all over the fantasy world. Thirdly, definite links with religion, no problems with that, but I got the impression that the author was open minded about full believer vs total atheist vs sceptic, the other reviewers seem convinced, I remain ...more
Eva
Oct 05, 2010 Eva rated it really liked it
This is a work of fiction with scripture intertwined. Fire and Heaven was so fast paced that I didn't want to put it down. I did though, I would stop and re-read a section and study the scripture and think, really think about what he was saying.

Even though this a work of fiction there is plenty of meat to chew on. I would love to use this novel as the basis for a bible study. There are so many scriptures I would love to talk about with others.

I usually don't keep novels but this one I did. I p
Victoria Clifford
Jul 25, 2015 Victoria Clifford rated it it was amazing
I can't believe it has been 12 years since I read this. It is a wonderful fictional depiction of how we are to unselfishly love the Lord and how he unconditionally loves us. The two witnesses, Brandon and Sarah, must try and convey this to the world. Very well linked to Revelation it is a great love story!
Christy
Mar 07, 2008 Christy rated it it was amazing
What a great trilogy. Bill Myers has a way of taking storylines that sound silly or frivolous and making them just plain spectacular. A mix of DNA, end-times extravaganzas, and sincere brotherhood, it's a fantastic trilogy that nicely meshes adventure with sentimentality.
Penny
Penny rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2011
James Riordan
James Riordan rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2013
Tina
Tina rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2011
Lillian Chambliss
Lillian Chambliss rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2011
Josh
Josh rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2008
Ashley
Ashley rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2011
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
May 18, 2012
Lee Allen Barber
Lee Allen Barber rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2012
Ryan Scrivener
Ryan Scrivener rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2010
Sarah rated it liked it
May 08, 2012
Lysa
Lysa rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2011
Cassidy
Cassidy rated it liked it
May 13, 2013
Scratch
Scratch rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2010
Wmiller714
Wmiller714 rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2014
Erin
Erin rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2016
Thomas Mark Zuniga
Thomas Mark Zuniga rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2012
Kristy
Kristy rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2013
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2012
Luke Scott
Luke Scott rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2013
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2011
Sheila Canelos
Sheila Canelos rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2011
Nikki
Nikki rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2011
Faith
Faith rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2011
Alex Parrish
Alex Parrish rated it really liked it
May 07, 2016
Dave
Dave rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2010
Ellie
Ellie rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Bill Myers was born into a Christian home, and although as a child he became bored with Christianity, he decided at the University of Washington quote, to "make God my boss." Ironically, at the University his worst subject was writing. He claims to have prayed, and said that he would be able to do anything for God, except write. Even so, he has become a prominent Christian writer, and has a large ...more
More about Bill Myers...

Fire of Heaven (3 books)
  • Blood of Heaven (Fire of Heaven, #1)
  • Threshold (Fire of Heaven, #2)
  • Fire of Heaven (Fire of Heaven, #3)