Start by marking “Misteri Kamar Tersembunyi (Pasukan Mau Tahu, #3)” as Want to Read:
Misteri Kamar Tersembunyi (Pasukan Mau Tahu, #3)

Misteri Kamar Tersembunyi (The Five Find-Outers #3)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  1,707 ratings  ·  26 reviews
In the cold and foggy Christmas holidays, it doesn't seem as though the Five Find-Outers and Dog will have anything exciting to investigate. Fatty's got some wonderful new disguises, but there doesn't seem to be any mystery for them at all this time. Then Pip stumbles on a single furnished room in an otherwise deserted house.
208 pages
Published 1981 by PT Gramedia (first published 1945)

To ask other readers questions about Misteri Kamar Tersembunyi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Misteri Kamar Tersembunyi

Syahra
Not my favorite of Blyton's works, though. The plot and the the story is waay too easy to guess. (but its rather acceptable, since its only 192 pages and its a child's book).

Still, worth a shot!
David Fick
Enid Blyton's The Mystery of the Secret Room is the third book in the "5 Find Outers and Dog" series. I'm reading the series as part of a readathon. It wasn't the best book of the series so far, certainly it doesn't have the surprising detail in characterisation of The Mystery of the Disappearing Cat. It also takes a while to get going, but it reads very quickly once it does. Perhaps if this had been a "Barney" mystery, things would have been fleshed out more, but it seems that the 5 Find Outers ...more
David Sarkies
Aug 06, 2014 David Sarkies rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who love a bit of Enid Blyton
Recommended to David by: My Dad
Shelves: mystery
Another of Blyton's many mystery stories
17 June 2012

After having read the first five of the Famous Five books I decided to try a different one of Blyton's mystery stories, and thus I picked up this one where the group is known as the Five Finder-outers and Dog. Actually I have noticed that Blyton wrote a number of books using different groups of children, which includes the Secret Seven and the Adventurous Four. With the Five Finder-outers, it appears that she wrote fifteen adventures, each of
Tynnika
After reading the Famous Five, I started looking at other Enid Blyton books. This one grabbed my eye, so I pulled it off the library shelf and decided to read it. This was, again, another fabulous story by Enid Blyton. The plot may be simple but it makes for a easy yet enchanting read. While reading this I was pulled into another world and it made me long to live a life like that. It was a great little book and still one of my favourites in the Find-Outer Series.

Mahriya
Amazing story annd the five founder outers are very clever and they actually respect fatty
Tommy Verhaegen
By accident our five friends stumble into their most dangerous adventure. Not much derective work as such but some great explanations of detectve tricks. Funny, good reading.
Akshata
Jan 25, 2015 Akshata added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: read this book
Recommended to Akshata by: my librarien
Kirsti
Another exciting mystery to solve for the Find Outers and dog! By chance, they discover a secret, furnished room in a house that is supposedly empty. Someone's up to no good, and it is always Fatty ending up in trouble. These might be real crooks though, a bit hardier than Enid's usual softies, and he begins to wish he'd called Inspector Jenks fist. It all comes right, and the five have solved another mystery! Yay!
Daniel
Akan selalu ada soft spot bagi saya untuk para anggota Pasukan Mau Tahu. Pip, Beth, Larry, Daisy, dan Fatty barangkali yang sudah menemani saya semasa kecil, tetapi mereka masih terus berumur dua belas tahun, sementara saya akan terus bertambah tua. Meski demikian, saya tidak akan pernah melupakan mereka.
Mariah H
I really like the series and the Author, hopping to read more.
Djereloz
One of the most brilliant books in the series and the first one in Fatty's innumerable disguises. More adventures, more puzzles, more Goon! Mysteries are getting more dangerous, but inspector Jenks is always on time to rescue his friends.
Osarenren Ihaza
I was 13 when I read this book. It was the first real thriller/suspense I ever read. This book has a special place in my heart because it has come to influence the kinds of books I now frequent.
Rachel
You can't beat a bit of Enid Blyton.
I am thoroughly enjoying re-reading The Five Find-Outers series, which were amongst my favourites when I was younger.
Ania
This is one of the first books that made me love reading - it has suspense, mystery, different culture, adventures, bravery and friendship.
Christina *Cantarella*
Cool book XD
I love the way the writer makes the mysterie so....mysterious...
Elaine Priest
First ever book I read on my own. Treasure this!
Mahimsamad
Its the best story I have read about Mysteries
Pritha
The story was great. It was very interesting
Roshni
Fatty, always enjoyable
Rebecca Bobby
Keeps you on your toes
Noora
Ihan ok salaisuus-kirja.
Sahil (w7)
It was a well-written story.
  • The Mystery of the Dead Man's Riddle (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #22)
  • The Mystery of the Singing Serpent (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #17)
  • Winter Term at Malory Towers (Malory Towers, #9)
  • The Mystery of the Stuttering Parrot (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #2)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Saves the Day (The Naughtiest Girl, #7)
  • Di Gua Kelelawar (Lima Sekawan)
  • Un bon petit diable
(See also her pen name Mary Pollock)

Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to edito
More about Enid Blyton...

The Five Find-Outers (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • The Mystery of the Burnt Cottage (The Five Find-Outers, #1)
  • The Mystery of the Disappearing Cat (The Five Find-Outers, #2)
  • The Mystery of the Spiteful Letters (The Five Find-Outers, #4)
  • The Mystery of the Missing Necklace (The Five Find-Outers, #5)
  • The Mystery of the Hidden House (The Five Find-Outers, #6)
  • The Mystery of the Pantomime Cat (The Five Find-Outers, #7)
  • The Mystery of the Invisible Thief (The Five Find-Outers, #8)
  • The Mystery of the Vanished Prince (The Five Find-Outers, #9)
  • The Mystery of the Strange Bundle (The Five Find-Outers, #10)
  • The Mystery of Holly Lane (The Five Find-Outers, #11)
The Magic Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #2) The Enchanted Wood (The Faraway Tree, #1) Five on a Treasure Island (Famous Five, #1) The Faraway Tree Stories (The Faraway Tree #1-3) The Folk of the Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #3)