Start by marking “Misteri Penyamar Ulung (Pasukan Mau Tahu, # 13)” as Want to Read:
Misteri Penyamar Ulung (Pasukan Mau Tahu, # 13)

Misteri Penyamar Ulung (The Five Find-Outers #13)

3.91  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,213 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
A children's whodunnit featuring the five Find-Outers, who think they are in for a boring time in the village - that is until a convict escapes and a mystery that needs solving presents itself, thanks to a travelling fair and a conference of beetle lovers.
256 pages
Published 1985 by PT Gramedia (first published 1956)

To ask other readers questions about Misteri Penyamar Ulung, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Misteri Penyamar Ulung

alheyam
May 12, 2016 alheyam rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
مطابقة لقصص المغامرون الخمسة ...
Kelly Pua
Spoilers obviously. I DON'T see how you can write a full book review without revealing anything.

Okay. Do you hear me at the background screaming it's so obvious? The moment the old lady got introduced?

I suppose it is for kids where its lots of suspense for them and stuff and I'm more in the teens category. Nope. Really shouldn't be judging it harshly.

Anyway, what I liked about it, goes for the series, is that although very repetitive throughout the book, for example like waiting for Fatty to c
Sahil (w7)
Apr 02, 2008 Sahil (w7) rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was a thumbs-up story.
Mike
Mar 03, 2014 Mike rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: not-bad
I am enjoying re-reading my favourite Enid Blyton series 40 years on. It strikes me now just how shadowy Pip, Larry and Daisy are in these stories. Bets has a little more to say but it is really all about Fatty. I note that their home of Peterswood is near Marlow but the the real Peterswood is actually near Harlow. The real life places of Maidenhead and Bucks also get mentioned. Fatty's running in 1956 is referred to as 'cross country running' but on page 70 his action is described as 'jog-jog-j ...more
Frederick Tan
Dec 18, 2015 Frederick Tan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read.
Indah Threez Lestari
70 - 2015
Kirsti
Nov 17, 2012 Kirsti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fatty unexpectedly plays the role of the villain in this one, at least for a while. Inspector Jenks has grown to trust Fatty and the others, and lets them in on the mystery early, so they set off at once. They can't seem to find the missing man though, just a dirty old woman and her grown up children. How will they solve this mystery? And will they be able to with that horrible girl tagging along? Find out for yourself! :)
Shoun Sandhu
Nov 15, 2012 Shoun Sandhu rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This mystery is about an escaped prisoner .It was a mystery because nobody knew the whereabouts of the escaped .I liked it because I was curious to know the whereabouts of the escaped prisoner.The part I liked was when one of the character asked a stupid question to another character.I liked that part because it was funny.
Maurizio (matemati)
Ma tu guarda! Ho trovato questo libro per caso al supermercato, e mi sono ricordato di quello che fu il mio primo 'giallo per ragazzi' in assoluto, prima ancora della collana Mondadori. Faceva parte di questa serie, che penso non sia stata tradotta tutta in italiano.
Dixin
Mar 29, 2008 Dixin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is really very nice. It is about 5 people and a dog. They are very good at solving mystreies. They always solve the mystrey before the village police man, Mr Goon. If you want to read, it would be better to start reading from book no.1.(It would be better)
Mel
Received a slip case o'mystery of ... books when i was a child. Loved Enid Blyton - but this range of books seems less avaiable now than the secret seven and famous five type. Watched those ones on the telly but couldn't get into the books
Tommy Verhaegen
Apr 05, 2015 Tommy Verhaegen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paper_nl, youth-all
Leuk en spannend tegelijk.
Devi Balfas
I don't think this book is good enough 'cause in this series Fatty just too slow to realize that Mrs. Fangio is the one he was looking for, geez but I still love this book tho.
Alma
Feb 24, 2011 Alma rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Read this as part of a German 3-story compilation of Enid Blyton's Five Found-Outers and a Dog. I still have that thing somwhere.
Anna
Oct 15, 2014 Anna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just remembered that I've read it back in don't-even-remember-which-year...I guess it was the 1st book I've read by myself.
Mira Afianti
Feb 06, 2012 Mira Afianti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
seri pasukan mau tahu sukses membangun imajinasi masa kecil saya.
tipikal buku yang harus dibaca oleh anak saya kelak :D
Vaishnavi Satish
it was very interesting and filled with surprise
Nadia
Feb 16, 2012 Nadia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting book for young people but a bit boring at times because there is not much suspense
Irna Gayatri D. Ardiansyah
Ini kisah detektif yang pertama kali bisa saya tebak!
Rahmadiyanti
Sid
Sid rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2016
Elisa Hordon
Elisa Hordon rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2016
Smriti
Smriti rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2016
Sonal Chaturvedi
Sonal Chaturvedi rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2016
Daniel Pearce
Daniel Pearce rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2016
Lauren Rebecca
Lauren Rebecca rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2016
  • The Third Form at St. Clare's (St. Clare's, #7)
  • Di Gua Kelelawar (Lima Sekawan)
  • The Mystery of the Stuttering Parrot (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #2)
  • The Secret of the Crooked Cat (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #13)
  • Der Trotzkopf
  • The Mystery of the Flaming Footprints (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #15)
  • Uma Aventura na Biblioteca
  • The Mystery of the Rogues' Reunion (The Three Investigators, #40)
  • The Serpent's Tooth Mystery (Hardy Boys, #93)
  • The Mystery of the Coughing Dragon (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators #14)
(See also her pen name Mary Pollock)

Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to edito
More about Enid Blyton...

The Five Find-Outers (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • The Mystery of the Burnt Cottage (The Five Find-Outers, #1)
  • The Mystery of the Disappearing Cat (The Five Find-Outers, #2)
  • The Mystery of the Secret Room (The Five Find-Outers, #3)
  • The Mystery of the Spiteful Letters (The Five Find-Outers, #4)
  • The Mystery of the Missing Necklace (The Five Find-Outers, #5)
  • The Mystery of the Hidden House (The Five Find-Outers, #6)
  • The Mystery of the Pantomime Cat (The Five Find-Outers, #7)
  • The Mystery of the Invisible Thief (The Five Find-Outers, #8)
  • The Mystery of the Vanished Prince (The Five Find-Outers, #9)
  • The Mystery of the Strange Bundle (The Five Find-Outers, #10)