Start by marking “Three Weeks Last Spring” as Want to Read:
Three Weeks Last Spring

Three Weeks Last Spring

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  88 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Skye Dunbar needs to get away from London to put a disastrous affair behind her. When she rents a small cabin in Washington stateas San Juan Islands, the last thing she expects is to be accused of computer hacking. Marine biologist Jedediah Walker is called in to investigate the large number of dead marine life being washed up on the islandas beaches. And he has another pr ...more
Published June 26th 2006 by PublishAmerica

To ask other readers questions about Three Weeks Last Spring, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Weeks Last Spring

Dava Stewart
At first, I thought this would be a fun, light weight, three star book. But it just kept annoying me more and more. First, the female lead (for lack of a better description) gets inexplicably angry with the male lead because he warns he not to put her foot in icy cold water. Huh?

Then, he comes across as sensitive and a nice guy, while she seems weak and vulnerable - which is a bit hard to believe about one of the top business women in London. Throughout the story, she is recovering from some te
Katrina
Sky Dunbar is a computer programmer from the UK a successful business woman, but in turmoil with her past relationship. Whim of the moment she decides to take a month off to San Duan Islands in Washington and deal with her past demons and hopefully move on.

Here she meets deviously handsome but aggorant Walker- a marine biologist on an investigation to hunt down and find out who is poisoning the fish in the ocean of San Duan.

First impression Walker finds Sky irritating and feisty, yet he is int
Crystal
This book is about Skye Dunbar, a computer programmer from the UK who flies to the San Juan Islands in Washington State to try to deal with the ghosts of a past relationship gone wrong. Once arriving to the San Juans, she meets Walker, a marine biologist trying to investigate the mysterious death of fish being washed ashore on the islands. Their lives and problems intertwine and intensify before resolution.

As a debut novel, the author did a great job of pulling the reader into the story. Her des
Katie
I thought this book was pretty good. The plot was really great, and quite intriguing, and the love story is very believable. However, i am not sure how healthy the relationship is between Skye and Walker (I mean, he did angrily hold her captive in a cabin for 3 days, that can't be normal) but for some reason you still hope that in the end they will end up together as you read along. I found the different British colloquialisms interesting, although I did snicker a few times when some of the Amer ...more
Tahleen
I tried to read it... there was just too much unnecessary description and I didn't really like the characters. I don't really care what Skye contemplated eating for breakfast or how she spent her afternoon, especially if she does mundane things. I didn't feel like spending time reading this when I have plenty of other books on my shelf.
Connie
Well, I made it to page 215 but just couldn't finish it. I did not like Skye AT ALL! For a 34 year old woman, she acted like a teenager and just irritated the crap out of me. And John calling her 'sweet pea' every time he spoke was more than I could bear. I flipped through the last 100 pages just to see how it predictably ended.
Brenda
I absolutely loved this book, if this is a first book I can't wait for the next.
The characters were well defined and believable, I read the book in two days, it would have been sooner but I had other commitments.
Congratulations to Victoria Howard.
Teri
I had a hard time liking the main characters in this book and didn't find myself hoping for their happy ending. I kept reading because I don't like to quit in the middle of a book.
Alisa
This wasn't a bad book. It just wasn't for me. British author lingo and terminology threw me here and there.
Karol Patras
very good book....couldnt put it down. It kept my interest all the way thru.
Donna
Slow moving, but not bad.
Kelsea Barnett
Kelsea Barnett marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Jenna Hawary
Jenna Hawary marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Benjamin Thornton
Benjamin Thornton marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Marya
Marya marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Gigi407
Gigi407 marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Sally Cottrell
Sally Cottrell marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Gill
Gill marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
  •  Angel on Fire (Angel Investigations)
  • Shiver Sweet
  • Missing Pieces of My Forever-Heart
  • The Edge of Forever
  • Oceans Between Us (A Cinderella Romance)
  • The Macgregor's Daughter
  • Midnight Marriage: A Georgian Historical Romance (Roxton Series #2)
  • Guardian Agent (Agents Under Fire #1)
  • Liz Tells Frank What Happened In...
  • Fallen Angel
  • Back To U
  • Blue Moon Rising (The Patroness, #1)
  • Harlequin Holiday Collection: Four Classic Seasonal Novellas
  • Stone Cold Charade
  • Wild Abandon (Wright Stuff, #1)
  • The Hunter (Crossfire, #2)
  • Weak Flesh
  • The River Between
The House on the Shore Ring of Lies A Little Protection Dark and Dangerous Special Edition Boxed Set The Adventures of Max and Molly: A Love Story about a Dog and a Horse