Start by marking “Blood Evidence (NCIS, #2)” as Want to Read:
Blood Evidence (NCIS, #2)

Blood Evidence (NCIS #2)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  163 ratings  ·  11 reviews
While investigating the abduction/kidnapping of a marine captain's teenage daughter, Will Coburn and his team of NCIS agents discover a link to a high-profile murder that took place more than seventeen years ago. As the team investigates, they discover a trail of lies, betrayal, and a political cover-up. Forensics specialist Nita Tomlinson will need a faith deeper than she...more
Published March 29th 2007 by Tyndale House Publishers (first published March 15th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Blood Evidence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Evidence

Lisa
I liked this book better than the first one. It seemed to flow better, and I already knew most of the characters. There were a few spots that got too wordy, but overall, I enjoyed it.
Jedi Knight Siri
NCIS: Blood Evidence - Mel Odom

***Minor Spoilers***

Rescuing the kidnapped teenage daughter of a Marine Captain started off as a normal case for Commander Coburn and his team of NCIS agents, but the discovery of a dead body leads the NCIS team to open a 17 year old case involving the dead daughter of a Navy Lieutenant and stepdaughter of a high profile politician. This book delves more into Commander Coburn's family life after Barbara filed for divorce in the first book. Steven and Wren share dif...more
Crystal Starr Light
I checked out Paid in Blood, the first NCIS book by Mel Odom, and really enjoyed it. So I stuck it out for part 2.

Plot:
Will Coburn and team intervene on a girl's kidnapping. This leads to the discovery of a whole lot of drugs and a 17 year-old corpse of a Marine with the charm of a teenaged girl who was kidnapped and murdered about the same time. As the team digs deeper, they learn that the two mysteries (the girl's murder had never been completely closed) may in fact be intertwined.
Also, Nita i...more
Maria
Pros: Wow, Another gripping book in the series. Guys...these books are ripping me up with the mystery, suspense, and drama. One of the main things I'm loving about this series especially is the insight into the NCIS team's lives. The first book mainly focuses on Will and his personal life and the problems. Now, the second book is focusing on Nita's family issues. And, it gave some hints that (view spoiler)may be the next one to be profiled. So, I...more
Tamara
BLOOD EVIDENCE is the second book in Mel Odom’s NCIS Series. Once again, we follow the investigative team under the leadership of Commander Will Coburn. When their current case is linked to the death of a Marine captain’s daughter who was murdered 17-years-ago, they follow their leads all the way to Washington D.C.

BLOOD EVIDENCE allows us a closer look at some of the members that make of Will’s team, seeing both the personal and professional struggles that these strategic players deal with.

A gr...more
Rick
Suspenseful thriller. The characters were well drawn and [except for one secondary character] believable.

The overall plot worked well. There were a couple effective subplots and no major plot-twists - that or I am getting better at expecting plot twists...
Julie
Pretty good. If you like NCIS/CSI/crime solving, this is a good book. A little weird at times with a side story of the M.E. but other than that it was good.
Lori
It was an unexpected surprise that the three books in this series also included a positive Christian message.
Brooke
enjoyed this follow up to Odom's first NCIS just as much.
Jared Bell
Jared Bell marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Felipe Mendiola
Felipe Mendiola marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Bree
Bree marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Becca S Atkins
Becca S Atkins marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Anne
Anne added it
Jul 22, 2014
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014

aka Jordan Gray

Mel Odom is a bestselling writer for hire for Wizards of the Coast's Forgotten Realms, Gold Eagle's Mack Bolan, and Pocket's Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel book lines. His debut SF novel Lethal Interface made the Locus recommended list . The Rover was an Alyx Award winner. He has also written...more
More about Mel Odom...
Apocalypse Dawn: The Earth's Last Days: The Battle Begins (Left Behind Apocalypse, #1) Unnatural Selection (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #19) Crossings (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5, #5) Cursed (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 6, #1; Angel: Season 3, #1) The Black Road (Diablo #2)