Start by marking “Rekindled” as Want to Read:
Rekindled

Rekindled

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  205 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Barbara Delinsky has enthralled millions of readers with her gripping,emotional, unforgettable fiction. In Rekindled, this New York Times bestselling author gives us two of her favorite early novels: Flip Side of Yesterday, in which a small romantic spark once briefly ignited is fanned a decade later into a roaring blaze; and Lilac Awakening, the poignant story of two lone ...more
Published August 9th 2005 by William Morrow Paperbacks (first published October 7th 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Rekindled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rekindled

Julie Barrett
Rekindled by Barbara Delinsky
two books in one:
Flip Side of Yesterday by Billie Douglass Barbara Delinsky
Chloe and Russ meeting once again...he's moved into her beach house in Little Compton, RI (a town I'm familiar with and it's surroundings)
Fun to listen to where they go for lunch, mansion for dinner at night and all the descriptions of the sea and sand scenes.
She's an geologist consultant and plans for big communities that will not harm the land. He's into developing land with a bit of regar
Bri
Jun 02, 2011 Bri rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: have
Lori
This was not my favorite book by Barbara Delinsky. It has two different novels in this book. I think the second novel was better and it did have a surprise twist toward the end.
Anna
Just finished it, oh, how I loved this book. I enjoyed both stories, but the second one Lilac Awakening more, it was a wonderful story! It's not so much a story to relate to by the situation, but more by emotions, I just couldn't stop reading.

Don't want to spoil it for anyone, so i won't write any details here, but I do definitely think that this is so worth reading! I might say the same for some other books by Barbara Delinsky, i guess, I'm a fan of her work.
Jenn
This was a bit saccharine for my taste. A typical love story or two. I don't remember the first story as I read it quite some time ago. But the lilac story seemed unrealistic (which is what I guess romance is supposed to be Luke - fantasy for women). Would Anne really have gone back to Mitch after being deluded by him for so long? And she would have forgiven him that easily? Really? Anyway, besides my being realistic, it was a "nice" story.
Sherri
Two novels in one ("Flip Side of Yesterday" & "Lilac Awakening"). VERY different novels than the one I read most recently. As usual, Delinsky has super character and plot development. I was disappointed that they were more risque than I'm used to reading and lacked any real substance. However, easy quick reads that didn't require too much thought. I'm thinking I will stick to her newer novels which deal with some major societal issues.
Rhonda Rae Baker
Relaxed reading...two novellas that I lost myself in this Sunday.

I've always enjoyed Delinsky as she never fails to deliver. Although I believe both of these stories could have been full novels, the characters were developed enough that I felt involved.

Thanks for a wonderful way of escape Barbara...I'm one of your fans and appreciate the way you write!
Faye
These are two early novels. The Flip Side of Yesterday is about a romance that began 10 years earlier and then begins again. Lilac Awakening is a story of two lonely strangers that meet in Vermont. Both stories have an interesting twist. Well written with a strong story line that kept me interested to the very end.
Victoria Romane
this book might be some other kind of books wrote by Barbara D. but there is something unique about it, it touched my heart, it brought out something exquisite. Maybe beyond words.
Kathryn
Rekindled has two books in one by Barbara Delinsky. Both are very good and make this romance-lover very happy. I really like Barbara Delinsky's writing.
Amy
I liked the second story much better than the first.
Partridge Public
Delinsky, Barbara
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Hilary Bungay
Hilary Bungay is currently reading it
Jul 23, 2015
Dana Jacobs
Dana Jacobs marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Deb
Deb added it
Jul 03, 2015
Jessica Andersen
Jessica Andersen marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Jean Allan
Jean Allan marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Phyllis Wright
Phyllis Wright marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Nicole Unger
Nicole Unger marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
JR
JR marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Rachael Mills
Rachael Mills marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Karri Hinton
Karri Hinton marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
  • My Deadly Valentine
  • A Man for All Seasons: The Texas Ranger\Garden Cop
  • Parlor Games
  • Romancing the Holiday (Kent Brothers, #3; Holloway, #3)
  • Midnight Waltz
  • The Days of Summer
  • Loving You
  • Woman To Woman
  • In Too Deep
  • Colder than Ice (Mordecai Young, #2)
  • Horizons
  • Faith
  • Sighs Matter
  • Heaven on Earth
  • Teaming Up (Harlequin NASCAR, #26)
  • Fire's Lady
  • I'll Scream Later
  • The Courtship of Carol Sommars (Silhouette Special Edition, No. 606)
I was born and raised in suburban Boston. My mother’s death, when I was eight, was the defining event of a childhood that was otherwise ordinary. I took piano lessons and flute lessons. I took ballroom dancing lessons. I went to summer camp through my fifteenth year (in Maine, which explains the setting of so many of my stories), then spent my sixteenth summer learning to type and to drive (two sk ...more
More about Barbara Delinsky...
Not My Daughter While My Sister Sleeps The Secret Between Us Coast Road Family Tree