Start by marking “The Kiss: A Romantic Treasury Of Photographs And Quotes” as Want to Read:
The Kiss: A Romantic Treasury Of Photographs And Quotes

The Kiss: A Romantic Treasury Of Photographs And Quotes

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Stylishly romantic black-and-white photographs complement quotations and excerpts from literary works, all glorifying the kiss as a symbol of love and friendship.
Published November 27th 1992 by Running Press Miniature Editions (first published November 26th 1992)

To ask other readers questions about The Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Kiss

Bunny
Jul 02, 2013 Bunny marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library-sale
Falon spotted this at the library sale, and was surprised when I put it in my bag. It's a coffee table-sized book, and it's really lovely.
---

7/2 - Sigh. Going through my "owned" shelf and removing the books that I've given back for library sales, or brought to 2nd and Charles. And then I come to this.

I really loved this book when I picked it up, and was looking forward to reading it. Which means I should've paid more attention to the fact that it was on the bottom book shelf when Hurricane Isaac
Paulia
Beautiful, refreshing quotes on the joyous senstation of lip locking. From the cover inset: Whose life has not been changed by a kiss? That inevitable first kiss---a kiss of farewell: each a moment that we long to preserve, a single spark or promise that, even in memory, heats the blood and fires the imagination. Oh how I miss and long for kisses sweet as the honey you so desire, Pooh.
Lauri
This is a cute little mini book, all about the kiss. It features alot of memorable pictures and great quotes. I bought this at a gift shop on a trip and just thought this was an adoreable piece to have. Nothing spectacular, just simple fun!
natia
natia marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Delabe
Delabe added it
May 10, 2014
Thanatos Deathhacker
Thanatos Deathhacker marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2013
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2013
Ifran Frankoz
Ifran Frankoz marked it as to-read
May 24, 2013
Thomas.lachmann
Thomas.lachmann marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2013
Anya
Anya marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Sep 30, 2012
Rita
Rita added it
Dec 13, 2013
The Winning Woman: 500 Spirited Quotes About Women And Their Sport The Road Block Display: Ideas to Take on the Road The Winning Woman The Road Block: 775 Ideas To Take On The Road Deadhead Forever