Start by marking “One for the Money (Taboo, #1)” as Want to Read:
One for the Money (Taboo, #1)

One for the Money (Taboo #1)

3.31 of 5 stars 3.31  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Twins Heath and Vanner travel the rodeo circuit together, Heath watching while Vanner does the hard riding. Heath loves to watch his twin ride, loves Vanner like no one else ever could. He doesn't dare tell anyone, least of all Heath, about his secret love, though, knowing things could go very bad if he did. Things don't always go as planned, though, and when Vanner's spon ...more
ebook
Published November 2007 by Torquere Press (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about One for the Money, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One for the Money

Alina
Loved it!!
I'm a huge incest fan when it's done right and this book's all the right ingredients, the right amount of guilt, interesting characters and hot sex xD It ends with a cliffhunger, so now I'm off to read the two sequels asap!
Elisa Rolle
In this series of short tales, Willa Okati faces a big taboo, like the name of the series let it know: a twincest relationship. Heath and Vanner are two twin brother who live for each other; truth be told Heath lives for Vanner: when Vanner soon after high school decided to leave home for the life of the rodeo circuit bull rider, Heath left with him. Even then Heath knew that he loved his brother in a way that was forbidden: it wasn't just bad that Heath preferred men, he was also in love with h ...more
Tristan
2/5

The book had potential but the plot ran to nowhere. As if the author had let go of the wheel.
Not to mention, the writing is barely bearable.
Vivian ♪(┌・。・)┌
I forced myself to finish this.

Definitely not a revisit. I'm not trying to be mean or hateful, I truly don't give a shit about the incest theme in this, it's just that I couldn't connect to the characters at all. I didn't really connect to the writing either. So in the end I just couldn't enjoy this at all.
Shawn
Interesting. More like a very long set-up for action. Interested to see how the other books sync up everything.
Elenita
Didn't like it.
Bethany Floyd McGeary
Bethany Floyd McGeary marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Star
Star marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Tsubaki
Tsubaki marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Carla
Carla marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Mages Wari
Mages Wari marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2013
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Caroline Brand
Caroline Brand marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Claire Gamblin
Claire Gamblin marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
WildFlower3D
WildFlower3D marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
A multi-published author of GLBT erotic, romantic fiction since 2004, I love trying new things -- I have 1001 crazy ideas and want to write them all! I exist primarily on caffeine and pixels, take “camera shy” to a whole new level, and persist in trying to learn the pennywhistle despite being woefully tone-deaf. During the summer, I’m a wild woman with henna.

You can find me on the web here, at my
More about Willa Okati...

Taboo (4 books)
  • Two for the Show (Taboo, #2)
  • Go Man Go (Taboo, #3)
  • Taboo (Taboo, #1-3)
And Call Me in the Morning The Name of the Game (The Game, #1) Tomcat Jones (Tomcat Jones, #1) Lovers, Dreamers and Me A Beautiful Disaster