Start by marking “One for the Money (Taboo, #1)” as Want to Read:
One for the Money (Taboo, #1)

One for the Money (Taboo #1)

3.28  ·  Rating Details  ·  75 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Twins Heath and Vanner travel the rodeo circuit together, Heath watching while Vanner does the hard riding. Heath loves to watch his twin ride, loves Vanner like no one else ever could. He doesn't dare tell anyone, least of all Heath, about his secret love, though, knowing things could go very bad if he did. Things don't always go as planned, though, and when Vanner's spon ...more
ebook
Published November 2007 by Torquere Press (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about One for the Money, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One for the Money

Alina
Dec 14, 2011 Alina rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!
I'm a huge incest fan when it's done right and this book's all the right ingredients, the right amount of guilt, interesting characters and hot sex xD It ends with a cliffhunger, so now I'm off to read the two sequels asap!
Elisa Rolle
In this series of short tales, Willa Okati faces a big taboo, like the name of the series let it know: a twincest relationship. Heath and Vanner are two twin brother who live for each other; truth be told Heath lives for Vanner: when Vanner soon after high school decided to leave home for the life of the rodeo circuit bull rider, Heath left with him. Even then Heath knew that he loved his brother in a way that was forbidden: it wasn't just bad that Heath preferred men, he was also in love with h ...more
Vivian ♪(┌・。・)┌
I forced myself to finish this.

Definitely not a revisit. I'm not trying to be mean or hateful, I truly don't give a shit about the incest theme in this, it's just that I couldn't connect to the characters at all. I didn't really connect to the writing either. So in the end I just couldn't enjoy this at all.
Tristan
Jun 09, 2015 Tristan rated it it was ok
Shelves: incest
2/5

The book had potential but the plot ran to nowhere. As if the author had let go of the wheel.
Not to mention, the writing is barely bearable.
Shawn
Interesting. More like a very long set-up for action. Interested to see how the other books sync up everything.
Elenita
Jul 21, 2013 Elenita rated it it was ok
Didn't like it.
Kyla
Kyla marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Rien
Rien rated it it was ok
Apr 12, 2016
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Paricko
Paricko marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
A
A marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Zie
Zie rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2015
Sandy Johnson
Sandy Johnson marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Bri
Bri marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Bethany Floyd McGeary
Bethany Floyd McGeary marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Jenifer Gardner
Jenifer Gardner rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2015
Star
Star marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Tsubaki
Tsubaki marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Finnegan
Finnegan rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2014
Kitany
Kitany rated it it was ok
Apr 29, 2014
EmeArsh
EmeArsh rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
A multi-published author of GLBT erotic, romantic fiction since 2004, I love trying new things -- I have 1001 crazy ideas and want to write them all! I exist primarily on caffeine and pixels, take “camera shy” to a whole new level, and persist in trying to learn the pennywhistle despite being woefully tone-deaf. During the summer, I’m a wild woman with henna.

You can find me on the web here, at my
More about Willa Okati...

Taboo (4 books)
  • Two for the Show (Taboo, #2)
  • Go Man Go (Taboo, #3)