Start by marking “Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series (First Six Books)” as Want to Read:
Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series (First Six Books)

Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series (Cedar Cove #1-6)

4.46  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,697 Ratings  ·  81 Reviews
16 Lighthouse Road
Book One

When Cecilia Randall, and her naval officer husband, Ian, appear in Judge Olivia Lockhart's Cedar Cove family court, they expect the good judge to grant the divorce they seek. But Olivia senses the couple still love one another and just need time to work on their marriage in the wake of their infant daughter's death. So Olivia denies their petitio
Kindle Edition, 1912 pages
Published January 1st 2007 by Mira (first published 2000)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. RowlingPride and Prejudice by Jane AustenHarry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Books I Can't Get Enough Of
65th out of 535 books — 216 voters
Court of the Hawk by Debbie  PetersonA Change of Plans by Donna K. WeaverMore Than Scars by Sarah BrociousEdenbrooke by Julianne DonaldsonKissing Kendall by Jennifer Shirk
Clean Romance Contemporary
67th out of 394 books — 332 voters

More lists with this book...

Mary
Aug 30, 2015 Mary rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
My secret wish is to live in Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove if I can't live in Maeve Binchy's Dublin books and work at Quentin's as a hostess?
Emily
Nov 02, 2011 Emily rated it really liked it
Addicted to this simple series...
Leslie
Dec 03, 2010 Leslie rated it liked it
I thought this series was good. But I enjoyed the Blossom street series better!
Leona
Nov 22, 2011 Leona rated it liked it
Shelves: chick-lit, romance
I stumbled upon this series by accident and went back to read the books in order from the very beginning. The author does a great job of drawing you into the town and the events. I liked the fact that it dealt with many women's issues and was tastefully written. My only complaint is every problem has a happy ending and everything is tied up in a neat bow.
Sue
Jul 27, 2012 Sue rated it it was amazing
Book 1 starts with an introduction to Cedar Cove and the residents that will capture your heart. As the story progresses, you feel like you have become one of the neighbors and a friend. You will laugh, cry, wonder what will happen next and most of all anxiously await the next installment!
Tara Nichol
Sep 22, 2012 Tara Nichol rated it it was amazing
I wish i could give more than 5stars. This series has always been one of my favorites. The connection between character and reader is wonderful. It makes you laugh, cry, and sometimes leaves you with suspense. I am always recommending it to people. The perfect soap opera for all ages.
Apr 19, 2011 April rated it it was amazing
I've read all of the Cedar Cove Series that have been released (and I'm dying to see what happens in the next one) and I've enjoyed them all. Some I have read more than once. I feel like I know each of the characters. I enjoy reading about their lives.
Lisa Thornburg
Jan 06, 2011 Lisa Thornburg rated it really liked it
I love this book series. I like how they list the different character relationships in the beginning of the book in case you are reading them out of order.
Debbie Mosley
Feb 19, 2011 Debbie Mosley rated it it was amazing
Easy reading about life experiences of differnt people in a small town... interesting and like I said, easy reading.Just what I needed lately.
Sheleena Courtney
Mar 18, 2013 Sheleena Courtney rated it it was amazing
Love this series!! Highly recommended to all of my girlfriends!!
Tracy
Mar 27, 2011 Tracy rated it liked it
The first part of this series was pretty predictable and undeniably written by someone who views the world through rose colored glasses wearing a habit. It was satisfying in a mundane sort of way, yet I wish I had never started it just because of where it led. I tend to be a bit anal about finishing a series once I start it. There were some portions of high drama and strife early in the series, however, as the series moved forward there was a definite change to holier than thou attitudes and rid ...more
Usako
Feb 08, 2015 Usako rated it liked it
This light hearted series begins to enchant and draw you into this tight community. Soon you are swept by their stories. I have my favorite couples; typically, the ones with conflict and clashing. After six books though, by the seventh, I grew tired of the endless soap opera, each tale grander than the next. I think everything could have been wrapped up by the sixths and I could have said the series as a whole is worth the time. Instead, try the first volume of books and be at rest.
Rose
Feb 06, 2014 Rose rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
This book is very interesting and holds your attention. It is a chick book, so not sure if any men would be interested in reading this. It is very close to the Hallmark television series. I am a slow reader, so I have about three more chapters left to read. Debbie Macomber is a very good writer and I was impressed with her when I went to meet her at Mount Dora, Florida. The women writes faster then I can read. Just saying.
Jan 18, 2013 April rated it it was amazing
Oh how I love Debbie Macomber! I started reading her books in 2005 when my sister found the first book of the Cedar Cove Series, 16 Lighthouse Road on the giveaway shelf in the waiting room of one of the offices where we work at a VA Hospital in TX. Let me say, it changed my life! I have read the entire series twice or three times and love it even more each time! The characters are real and believeable and their stories touched the very core of my heart. I met Debbie in Dallas at a book signing ...more
Suer1943
Dec 21, 2015 Suer1943 rated it it was amazing
Read all day and all night

Excellent stories that flow together seamlessly. I bought the set on Kindle and literally couldn't put it down. Just usually have that problem with Debbie Macomber books.. I have read many of her books when they came out but somehow I missed this series. Looking forward to reading therest
Carol Sutphin
Sep 05, 2014 Carol Sutphin rated it it was amazing
I read all 12 of Debbie Macomber's books in the Cedar Cove series. (The library has them). They hold your interest and the characters in each book are tied together in the series. There is mystery, intrigue, romance and all of the makings of a good read.
Cindy Jackson-Baker
Nov 25, 2015 Cindy Jackson-Baker rated it really liked it
Read the entire series. You will enjoy them all. One big book really, so be sure to grab a handful of them and be ready for the next book when the last one ends.
Amanda
Jun 27, 2016 Amanda is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit
When I checked the library for the third book, it wasn't available but this collection was. So I checked it out and have started with #3.
Cheryl Smith
Feb 12, 2013 Cheryl Smith rated it really liked it
While I prefer a book with some literary value--a great description; a poetic line; a clever plot device--I also enjoy chick lit. This is my first time reading this author. This series is fun. Most women would become involved in the lives of the Cedar Cove ladies and their families and the community itself. In June 2013, Hallmark is launching a series based on these books. I think it will be popular. The main character is a judge and will be played by Audie McDowell. I like the fact that the lad ...more
Mickiex
Mar 13, 2014 Mickiex rated it it was amazing
Great books, but you definately have to read from the first to the last books in both series~!!
Pat Steele
Loved them but sometimes bouncing around to multiple characters gets confusing.
Tracy
Jul 18, 2016 Tracy rated it it was amazing
I loved these books!
Aislinn Miner
May 13, 2015 Aislinn Miner rated it it was amazing
Love this series, very good
Melissa Kay
Feb 24, 2011 Melissa Kay rated it liked it
Debbie Macomber is a Port Orchard native, so naturally, I had to read her books after moving here. The Cedar Cove series is based on this quaint little town I now call home so it was fun to read and recognize locations and descriptions of life here. There are several characters, all interwoven, and each book is an enjoyable, light-hearted read. I recommend this series if you're looking for an easy romantic series.
Becky
Jun 01, 2011 Becky rated it liked it
Debbie Macomber has become one of my favorite fluff authors. If I want an engaging story with good characters, some life drama and a love story I can count on her books. This is a good series. I bought it on the Kindle as a series and kept reading one book after another for about two weeks this winter. It was fun and uplifting.
Patty
Jul 19, 2013 Patty rated it really liked it
I must admit that I get frustrated with the residents of Cedar Cove at times, but all in all they are delightful. I read this series to get ready for the new Hallmark Cedar Cove series. I now cannot wait to see the characters come to life on TV; however, I will always enjoy, just as much, reading about them. I am hooked!
Darlene Ferland
May 17, 2013 Darlene Ferland rated it it was amazing

The Cedar Cove Series Volume 1 - 6 is an easy yet fully satisfying read. Ms. Macomber has given her readers fully fleshed out characters. As the stories merged into each other, I became more involved with each story line and the intricate ways in which they became linked together. A great summer beach book. . .
Mar 13, 2012 April rated it really liked it
When I'm looking for a nice light read where I can relax and just enjoy I always come back to Debbie Macomber and Cedar Cove. It's like these characters are distant friends or relatives that I need to check in on every so often. Very enjoyable books!
Diane
May 09, 2013 Diane rated it really liked it
I've read about half of the series so far. I like these books for their simplicity and when I just want to read something non-violent and without a bunch of promiscuity .... Stories are tame but with decent character development.
Rita
Aug 29, 2011 Rita rated it liked it
Pleasant reading. Stories a little repetitive because each book ties into the previous (and future) books, so the author feels the need to keep introducing the characters and their story lines to keep the continuity going.
  • A Day in Mossy Creek (Mossy Creek, #5)
  • Virgin River Books 1-4 (Virgin River, #1-4)
  • Soul Catcher (The Outsider #1)
  • Twas the Night
  • Sweet Tea at Sunrise (The Sweet Magnolias #6)
  • The Bachelor Prince
  • Dandy Gilver & A Deadly Measure of Brimstone (Dandy Gilver #8)
  • The Wedding Ransom (The Wedding, #2)
  • In the Middle of the Third Planet's Most Wonderful of Oceans: The Life and Times of a Hawaiian Tiki Bar
  • The Choice Effect: Love and Commitment in an Age of Too Many Options
  • Bestseller Bound Anthology (Volume 1)
  • My Christmas Wish
  • Red Rock
  • Sing Me Home (Love Finds a Home, #1)
  • Evil Genius
  • Cinderella in Overalls
  • Hawks Mountain
  • Triple Exposure
Debbie Macomber is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of today’s most popular writers with more than 200 million copies of her books in print worldwide. In her novels, Macomber brings to life compelling relationships that embrace family and enduring friendships, uplifting her readers with stories of connection and hope. Macomber’s novels have spent over 950 weeks on the New York Times ...more
More about Debbie Macomber...

Cedar Cove (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove, #1)
  • 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove, #2)
  • 311 Pelican Court (Cedar Cove, #3)
  • 44 Cranberry Point (Cedar Cove, #4)
  • 50 Harbor Street (Cedar Cove, #5)
  • 6 Rainier Drive (Cedar Cove, #6)
  • 74 Seaside Avenue (Cedar Cove, #7)
  • 8 Sandpiper Way (Cedar Cove, #8)
  • 92 Pacific Boulevard (Cedar Cove, #9)
  • 1022 Evergreen Place (Cedar Cove, #10)