Start by marking “Murderous Passions” as Want to Read:
Murderous Passions

Murderous Passions

Two cops. Four homicides. One case involves a college professor and six thousand suspects. The second involves a dead farm girl, a dead gigolo, and a grieving housewife. The third is a jewel thief who likes to play with big caliber guns. The fourth involves a drug-crazed hoodlum with a killeras desire to challenge the world. Itas just another working day for Detective Serg ...more
Published September 29th 2008 by America Star Books

To ask other readers questions about Murderous Passions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murderous Passions

Benjamin Sobieck
Apr 16, 2011 Benjamin Sobieck rated it really liked it
B.R. Stateham’s “Murderous Passions”(Publish America, 2009) sets forth an ambitious task for its protagonists and readers: two detectives have four separate homicides to solve in one novel.

The result is manna for those starved for honest-to-goodness police procedurals. Stateham’s old school style shrugs off today’s trendy“CSI” and “Monk” procedural formats. He opts to cut straight to the bone of yesteryear, with a healthy dose of good ol’ boy testosterone. This is cut-and-dry, whack-‘em-and-stac
J.F. Juzwik
Apr 18, 2011 J.F. Juzwik rated it it was amazing
I have always enjoyed a good 'cop' story, but it has to be one that lets me feel like I'm on a ride-along. I want to see not just the crime, but life in general, not only through the eyes of the criminal, but also through the eyes of the cop(s) as well. Murderous Passions has it all. This one will grab you right from the start, hang on tight, and never let you go. Course, you don't want it to!

Turner and Frank are the greatest thing since ham and eggs. They are perfectly partnered, and complimen
B.R. Stateham
May 02, 2011 B.R. Stateham rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dark Star
Dark Star rated it liked it
Oct 03, 2012
Nelson Mays
Nelson Mays marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2011
Celisa
Celisa marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2013
I'm sixty-seven years old. And yes, my portrait was used in 1931 for the original design of Boris Karloff's Frankenstein (well, maybe I'm stretching the truth just an intsy-bitsy bit).

I write hardboiled/noir. And fantasy. And someday . . . someday I plan to make a buck two ninety-five doing it. But I'm not holding my breath.
More about B.R. Stateham...