Start by marking “The Perfect Dress (Disney Princess)” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Dress (Disney Princess)

The Perfect Dress (Disney Princess)

3.28 of 5 stars 3.28  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  6 reviews
What makes the perfect dress? Silk or satin, lace or bows, pink or blue? One thing is certain—if a Disney Princess is wearing it, it’s sure to be unforgettable. This new Step 1 reader features all the favorite Disney princesses as they discover their perfect dresses.
Published January 13th 2009 by RH/Disney

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Dress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Dress

There are many things I could say, but I will settle for: girls, there are more important things in life than clothes!!!!
Ug. More Disney princess mass produced mush. "Fluff the dress. Put on the jewelry. Look your best." This is the princess stuff that makes people despise Disney.
I thought this book was great. It was a very easy read for children who are just learning to read. It rhymes which makes it even easier for children who are learning to read to be able to read it and understand it as well as have fun with it. The pictures are wonderful. I loved that there were so many different Disney princesses in this book. This book was amazing and I would definitely recommend it to children learning to read or anyone who just wants a super short fun Disney book to read. This ...more
Okay, I normally give these early reader princess books a pass because they are not geared to me at all, but to my 5 year old emergent reader who happens to be in love with all things girly. But, seriously, this was just an inane rhyming story about dresses - not even well written. :(
I would have sworn we hadn't read this one before, but my review says we did two years ago. We deliberately don't read as many Disney princess books as we used to, but Natalie got this one from my mother who got it for a quarter. Can't go wrong with a book for a quarter! When I read it, I left off the rhyming words and Natalie filled them in. She got most of them right.
There is no story about getting a princess dress here. I was totally disapointed. I wanted the princesses to try on each others dresses or something. I am not happy at all about this. Ages 4+
Pamela added it
Nov 16, 2015
Lindsey marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Missy added it
Oct 11, 2015
Claire marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
D &
D & added it
Sep 26, 2015
Genesis marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Emily added it
Aug 26, 2015
Corey marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Mrs Grande
Mrs Grande marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Cal added it
Jul 23, 2015
Ciro marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Puspen Sarkar
Puspen Sarkar marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015