Start by marking “Newly Wed” as Want to Read:
Newly Wed

Newly Wed

3.25 of 5 stars 3.25  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  7 reviews

Download the details on Jen and Jesse -- the online newlywed couple of the year! They're blogging marriage year one...and the details are smoking!

But can it last?

Blog

Jen: Jesse carried me over the threshold into our new apartment. It was perfect, like I always pictured it would be.

Jesse: Jen and I barely came up for air as we christened our new apartment! Married li

Mass Market Paperback, 304 pages
Published May 11th 2010 by Simon Pulse (first published January 6th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Newly Wed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Newly Wed

Mary-Megan
This book lies in limbo between good and bad as well as in terms of audience. It doesn't quite have young adult appeal, but it won't quite appeal to an adult audience.

Jen is a senior in college and Jesse has already graduated and is a junior associate at some business. The two, after knowing each other for eight months, are getting married. Through a deal with the online dating service where they met, they get a free wedding if they chronicle their marriage online. It sounds easy enough, but the
Tanya
B-o-r-i-n-g. Okay, so that's not a real review. How about, two main characters who were cookie cutter. And dialogue that was completely off. What 21 year old guy refers to his friends as "fellows" and what 21 year old girl uses the term "they were fond of it." Made them seem completely unbelieavble. Or from the 1950's.

I am a fan of YA fiction, but *good* YA fiction. This was just fluff.
R.J. Gonzales
This was my first Nancy Krulik book and must say that I ADORED it!!
I later went on and read "Ripped at the Seams" by the same author but this book has to be my favorite by her!!
Such a fantastic read that will make you fall in love, and break your heart at the same time. Loved it!
Amy
Traci
This was a good story for youngsters who think that maybe marriage would be wonderful peaches and cream. It also was a good portrayal of how quickly a misunderstanding can become a huge issue that could brake you up. On the whole it was a good beach read.
Jamie
A totally frothy little concoction. Exactly what you think you're gonna get is what you get.
Amanda
I don't remember too much about it, but I knoiw I read it, and my mom didn't want me too.
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Kureha
Kureha added it
Nov 02, 2014
Sandra Pfeifer
Sandra Pfeifer marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Eileen
Eileen added it
Sep 13, 2014
Wani Musa
Wani Musa marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Penny
Penny marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Cameron
Cameron is currently reading it
Jan 25, 2014
Rachel Zuckerman
Rachel Zuckerman marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Nancy Krulik is the author of more than 100 books for children and young adults, including three New York Times bestsellers. She is best known, however, for being the author and creator of the Katie Kazoo Switcheroo book series, which has brought her to the attention of second, third, and fourth graders nationwide.

Nancy has also written extensively for teens and is well known as a biographer of Ho
More about Nancy E. Krulik...
Can You Get An F In Lunch? (How I Survived Middle School, #1) Madame President Ripped at the Seams She's Got the Beat Anyone But Me (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #1)