Start by marking “How Is My Fourth Grader Doing in School?: What to Expect and How to Help” as Want to Read:
How Is My Fourth Grader Doing in School?: What to Expect and How to Help

How Is My Fourth Grader Doing in School?: What to Expect and How to Help

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
"As the parent of a fourth-grader, you may be asking yourself: " "How can I stop the battles over doing math homework?"

"My child used to love to read. Now I have to force her to pick up a book. Help!"

"What can I do to make sure my child is prepared for the pressures of middle school?"

You may have breathed a sigh of relief when your child entered fourth grade, thinking that
Published February 28th 2000 by Fireside Books (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about How Is My Fourth Grader Doing in School?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How Is My Fourth Grader Doing in School?

Jennifer Richard Jacobson has written many books for young readers, including stories about Andy Shane. She lives in Yarmouth, Maine.
More about Jennifer Richard Jacobson...
Small as an Elephant The Complete History of Why I Hate Her Stained Andy Shane and the Very Bossy Dolores Starbuckle Andy Shane and the Pumpkin Trick