Start by marking “From Death to Disparity” as Want to Read:
From Death to Disparity

From Death to Disparity

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  3 reviews
A parallel story, a brother and sister take two completely different paths to pursue their dreams. The sister travels halfway around the world to teach English as a foreign language. The brother takes a job as a computer sales representative, but falls into despair and disillusionment when he does not know much about the product, and fails to even attempt promoting sales. ...more
Published September 1st 2006 by Bethanne Publishers (first published May 17th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about From Death to Disparity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From Death to Disparity

Chris
Mar 01, 2014 Chris marked it as to-read
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Lise
The book is self published, and the author has taken to selling it door-to-door. It's a deeply personal story, at least semi-autobiographical in nature, of a woman's isolation teaching abroad while her brother is struggling with depression at home. Not my usual read, but a book that has stayed with me over the year.
Regina
Oct 15, 2012 Regina marked it as to-read
The author came by selling door-to-door. It doesn't sound like my usual style of book, but seeing as my DH is a self-published author, we both thought we could show a little support and bought a copy from her.
Cayt Landis
Cayt Landis marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Christophe Mion
Christophe Mion marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014