Start by marking “Bunny And Me” as Want to Read:
Bunny And Me

Bunny And Me

Two funny buddies pop bubbles, chase a ball, and look at a book!

A delightful story of separation and reunion, created by the mother-daughter team of Adele Aron Greenspun and Joanie Schwarz.

Published March 1st 2000 by Cartwheel (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Bunny And Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bunny And Me

Noran Miss Pumkin
May 09, 2008 Noran Miss Pumkin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all parents and babys
Recommended to Noran by: cam my friend
This was my favorite gift for my daughter, at hr baby shower--which we had after her birth. the book is beautifully illustrated with photographs, that at tinted with pastels. the story is about a friendship between a baby and a bunny, and the bunny goes missing. can the baby find the bunny? well, you will have to read the book1 i collect children books, mother started started me, and this will become a classic! It is a board book.
Kathryn
Mar 26, 2014 Kathryn rated it it was amazing
So lovely! Sweet, humorous, beautiful. Loves it!
Toddler Twindad
Dec 20, 2012 Toddler Twindad rated it did not like it
Where can I start with this book, there are so many things that drive me crazy after reading it 15 times to my boys each time they pull it out. Thoughts like, why is the baby dressed head to toe in knitwear while it's clearly spring or summer outside? Do we really believe the bunny is popping he bubbles with the baby or reading the baby's book, these must be inadvertent actions. Who leaves a baby in a field unsupervised with a bunny? Where would the baby get beads and isn't it dangerous to wrap ...more
Cecilia Cava
Nov 12, 2012 Cecilia Cava rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: expectant moms, moms of toddlers
I love this book and it has been one of my favorites to read to my daughter at bedtime when she was smaller. Perfect for toddler aged kiddos.

I like that you can read over and over and the kids will start remembering the words.... so start leaving out the rhyming words and the little one will start to fill them in. It's a good exercise for them in memorizing, etc. and makes it more interactive.

LOVE this book and would recommend it for the new parent or as a gift for the mom-to-be.
Christa
Aug 07, 2016 Christa rated it it was amazing
I was skeptical at first, but my 12 month old adores this book. It's nice when a book for babies has photos instead of illustrations (as very young children don't have a great grasp of symbolic representation) and this book gets bonus points for having a sad baby picture (helps baby identify feelings)! The bilabial words are fun to say and the story is appropriately simple and short.
Abby Vandiver
Nov 18, 2013 Abby Vandiver rated it it was amazing
I love this book. It is so cute and is so simple that my three-year old granddaughter (who also loves it) had me read it so many times that she could actually recite (she said, "read") the pages all by herself. Very good book. I highly recommend it.
Carol
Jan 21, 2017 Carol rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Just adorable!
Rita
Apr 24, 2008 Rita rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kids, picture-books
This is the most adorable little board book. We read it to Liz over a bizillion times when she was about 9 months old onward. She still loves to "read along" with it.
Oct 18, 2010 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Used for Bouncing Bunnies baby storytime October 2008.
Eileen
May 20, 2008 Eileen rated it it was amazing
Baby M loves this book. She points to the bunny and studies the pages a lot.
Lindsay
Sep 19, 2013 Lindsay rated it it was ok
The hand-colored photo illustrations made me want to gag, but I think toddlers would be drawn to an infant cavorting with a bunny, even popping bubbles. What a tricky rabbit!
Kristina
Feb 03, 2007 Kristina rated it it was amazing
I read this book to Klara every night. It's a nice tale about love and loss. A bunny and baby are friends; bunny disappears; and then reunion. She loves the close-ups of the baby's face.
Linda
Jul 11, 2012 Linda rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Bunny and baby are buddies; the play together, then bunny hops away and baby looks for him. Sweet, simple book to share with a baby/toddler.
Kristi Bumpus
Jan 10, 2012 Kristi Bumpus rated it it was amazing
This has been one of our little Bunny's books since before she could even talk.
Kourtney
Kourtney rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2013
Wanda
Wanda rated it really liked it
May 03, 2012
Markia
Markia rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2014
Aimee
Aimee rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2013
Annette Alden
Annette Alden rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2015
Brandon
Brandon rated it liked it
Jul 08, 2007
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2016
Trinity Toft
Trinity Toft rated it it was ok
Jun 29, 2016
Willow
Willow rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2008
Shelby
Shelby rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2016
Kristin
Kristin rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2014
Carla Anderson
Carla Anderson rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2010
Shannon
Apr 19, 2017 Shannon rated it did not like it
"Bunny bites baby's fingers off after baby pulls bunny's whiskers and ears." Let's be honest, that's how this book would actually go if we left a baby and a bunny along together. Or how about, "Bunny runs away and baby dies from starvation/exposure after being allowed to wander off alone chasing bunny."

I also really hate the style of weirdly colored photos used here. This book has never been checked out at my library, and the only real surprise is how it has survived weeding after 17 years on t
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2017
Fiona Rice
Fiona Rice rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2012