Start by marking “Pooh's Little Fitness Book” as Want to Read:
Pooh's Little Fitness Book

Pooh's Little Fitness Book

3.80  ·  Rating Details  ·  15 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Contains physical fitness and workout tips from Pooh and his friends who illustrate how easily exercise can be incorporated into one's daily routine.
Published by Dutton Juvenile (first published January 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Pooh's Little Fitness Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pooh's Little Fitness Book

Emma Lambert
Jan 02, 2016 Emma Lambert rated it it was amazing
"Pooh's Little Fitness Book" inspired by A. A. Milne

I got "Pooh's Little Fitness Book" as a Christmas gift this past month and I must say I (as a runner) found it quiet useful. The DO's and DON'Ts of this book are clear and to the point: "DO watch your step while running, or you may put your foot in a rabbit hole. DON'T run so fast that you cannot enjoy the nice weather or the scenery around you. A trot, skip, or hoppity-hop is sufficient."

-"Pooh's Little Fitness Book"

And I will humbly admit tha
Linda Marie Anderson
Feb 22, 2014 Linda Marie Anderson rated it it was amazing
A very cute, tongue in cheek, book about exercising Pooh style with illustrations and snippets from the Winnie the Pooh books. Key to the exercise advice is always having plans for your next snack.
Amy A
Jan 29, 2016 Amy A rated it really liked it
There are some little gems and parts where I giggled. A great little book with wonderful illustrations. I especially liked pages 52 & 53.
Sheri C
Mar 18, 2012 Sheri C rated it it was amazing
I received this as a gift from a colleague years ago. It's just a little gift-book like you'd find in a gift shop or near the checkout stand at B&N, but it's completely adorable. My favorite: "Christopher Robin's Walking Tip: To make a walk especially exciting, pull on your Big Boots, invite everybody, and call it an Expedition. (Don't forget to bring Provisions.)"
Tara Calaby
This is the sort of book you get at the check-out of a newsagent or book store. Although it's illustrated with Ernest H. Shepard's illustrations, it's not exactly as good as reading A.A. Milne's originals. A gimmick that's quite entertaining for the first few pages, but dulls a little after that.
Shannon
Ok so maybe this isn't technically a "book"/"novel" but it's great nonetheless. I was flipping through my brother's girlfriend's copy and distinctly remember Eeyore's advice on running: Don't. Priceless!
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Emilie
Emilie marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
ARad07
ARad07 added it
Apr 02, 2016
Amandak
Amandak marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
Aayesha Khatri
Aayesha Khatri rated it it was ok
Aug 21, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Gayatri
Gayatri marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Jayme
Jayme rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2015
Michelle Gray
Michelle Gray rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2013
Cat
Cat added it
Apr 07, 2013
Barbi
Barbi rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2013
Jolie
Jolie added it
Jan 15, 2012
David
David marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2011
Alan Alexander Milne (pronounced /ˈmɪln/) was an English author, best known for his books about the teddy bear Winnie-the-Pooh and for various children's poems.

A. A. Milne was born in Kilburn, London, to parents Vince Milne and Sarah Marie Milne (née Heginbotham) and grew up at Henley House School, 6/7 Mortimer Road (now Crescent), Kilburn, a small public school run by his father. One of his teac
More about A.A. Milne...