Start by marking “The Woman Who Loved Airports: Stories and Narratives” as Want to Read:
The Woman Who Loved Airports: Stories and Narratives

The Woman Who Loved Airports: Stories and Narratives

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The fall of the Berlin Wall becomes a backdrop for an international lesbian love triangle as a woman encounters a fag hag, a medieval queen, and a seventeenth-century voyageur in an airport lounge.
Published April 28th 1994 by Press Gang Publishers (first published 1994)

To ask other readers questions about The Woman Who Loved Airports, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Woman Who Loved Airports

Chinook
This book made me feel a sense of homesickness - it wasn't just the Canadian references (Street Legal! Preston Manning! Toronto and Vancouver street names!), but also a kind of person I once thought I would likely be. I enjoyed that sense of seeing parts of me represented in print in a way I haven't seen in real life lately.
Melanie
Horrible book with a serious lack of plot. First book in years that has been so bad that I couldn't finish reading it.
Leanne
Leanne marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2013
Elise
Elise added it
Feb 19, 2012
Kora
Kora added it
Oct 23, 2011
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2010
Avory
Avory marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2009
Rina ivarksd
Rina ivarksd marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2008
Comfort Food for Breakups: The Memoir of a Hungry Girl The Children of Mary Feeling Canadian: Television, Nationalism, and Affect Comfort Food for Breakups: The Memoir of a Hungry Girl Halfway To The East