Start by marking “All in the Timing (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #12)” as Want to Read:
All in the Timing (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #12)

All in the Timing (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn #12)

Grace Chapel Inn Series 2008 Guideposts trade PB, 1st printing. Alice's college BF comes for a visit, a teenage guest causes problems and to add to the chaos, Jane is involved in the town's Easter Egg Hunt.
Published January 1st 2008 by GuidepostsBooks

Sandie
Jul 04, 2013 Sandie rated it it was amazing
Another good read from the Grace Chapel Inn.. Easter week brings a lot of surprises.. These 3 women seem to be able to help everyone that graces the inn. They celebrate the special season of Easter and learn the some of the best things are not seen but felt..
Joanna
Jan 13, 2012 Joanna rated it liked it
This book was very pleasant to read but underwhelming.
Michele
Mar 26, 2014 Michele rated it really liked it
I just love this series about 3 sisters who move back home after the death of their father and turn their family home into a bed & breakfast. The sisters are the eldest, Louise, a widow with an adult daughter who is also a music teacher. Then, there is Alice, a nurse, followed by Jane, the youngest (in age & heart) who is recovering from a sad divorce and is a professional chef. The series follows the sisters as they rediscover each other as well as things about themselves. Then, there ...more
Ruth Ann
This book focused on sister Alice, her friend Mark, and the guests at the Inn. Easter is approaching and Alice has the week off. She intends to spend it mostly with Mark but he ends up spending time with his godson Adam who has recently lost both his parents in an accident and is depressed. Adam starts spending time with the daughter of a guest at the Inn. She has recently become blind due to complications of diabetes and is a mere 17 years old.

This book reminded me to evaluate the behavior of o
Penny
Mar 18, 2014 Penny rated it it was ok
I found this book to be very slow and with hardly no plot to it. I have read other books by Melody Carlson and have enjoyed them immensely. I have also read other Grace Chapel Inn books, that had great story lines and enjoyed the characters. This is one book that I felt the characters were talking about the same things over and over again and I just couldn't enjoy it. I did finish the book hoping it would get better, but there was much confusion in relationships, and decisions made without much ...more
sandra sprenger
May 24, 2014 sandra sprenger rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read.

we all have times in our lives when we just don't know where we are headed. This book gives a glimpse into the lives of the 3 sisters who own/run Grace Chapel Inn at such a time. one unexpected guest throws the smooth running inn into chaos. Yet somehow God pulls them all through the crisis with each heart learning a valuable lesson.
Highly recommend this as a great read. Story keeps moving along, characters are richly developed. you can place your self right there watching it
Diane Bathauer
Jan 27, 2016 Diane Bathauer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good ending

I really enjoyed this installment in the Grace Chapel Inn series as much or more than the others I had read up to this point. Although I was a bit taken aback by some of the timing of the subplots and various distractions involving the Alice/Mark storyline, I was pleasantly surprised by the final chapters which tied up loose ends to my satisfaction and a sweet ending that left me in tears. Can't wait to read the next one!
April Suter
Jul 21, 2012 April Suter rated it liked it
The three sisters from Grace Chapel Inn are preparing for Easter. Mark, Alice's friend, returns to the bed and breakfast with Adam his godson who is coping losing his parents. Laura, a guest, is learning how to deal with being blind. Communication is the key for all characters.

234 pages
Kitty Tomlinson
Jan 02, 2009 Kitty Tomlinson rated it liked it
Part of Tales from Grace Chapel Inn series. Alice's old flame, Mark, comes to town with his trouble godson, Adam.
Shirley Courtney
Shirley Courtney rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2016
mtrvrsong
mtrvrsong rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2014
Raquel
Raquel rated it liked it
Apr 29, 2013
Tammy Landy
Tammy Landy rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2011
Lora
Lora rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2015
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2013
Loriann Fish
Loriann Fish rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2015
Jeanne
Jeanne rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2013
Connie
Connie rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2013
Joanne
Joanne rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2016
Sharon
Sharon rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2015
Terry Lynn
Terry Lynn rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2013
Suzanne
Suzanne rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2015
Faith Slagell
Faith Slagell rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2015
Janie  R. Freeman
Janie R. Freeman rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2016
Rosanne Wiester
Rosanne Wiester rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2013
Michele Schwartz
Michele Schwartz rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2016
esc
esc rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2014
Cassandra Argo
Cassandra Argo rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2016
Cyndia.hydegmail.com
Cyndia.hydegmail.com rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2013
Betty Lawson
Betty Lawson rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Portraits of the Past (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #5)
  • Something Old, Something New (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #10)
  • Slices of Life (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #8)
  • The Price of Fame (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #14)
  • We Have This Moment (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #11)
  • The Spirit of the Season (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #21)
  • Eyes on the Prize (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #43)
  • A New Leaf
  • Mistletoe Prayers (Bodine Family, #2.5)
  • Hope Springs (Hope Springs #2)
  • Rhineland Inheritance (Rendezvous With Destiny, #1)
  • The Eyes of Texas: Lone Star Legacy, Book 3
  • The Perfect Match (Deep Haven, #3)
Melody Carlson is the award-winning author of over two hundred books, several of them Christmas novellas from Revell, including her much-loved and bestselling book, The Christmas Bus.

She also writes many teen books, including the Diary of a Teenage Girl series, the TrueColors series, and the Carter House Girls series.

Melody was nominated for a Romantic Times Career Achievement Award in the inspi
More about Melody Carlson...

Tales from Grace Chapel Inn (1 - 10 of 44 books)
  • Back Home Again (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #1)
  • Going to the Chapel (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #2)
  • Recipes & Wooden Spoons (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #3)
  • Hidden History (Tales From Grace Chapel Inn, #4)
  • Portraits of the Past (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #5)
  • Winter Wonders (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #6)
  • Home for the Holidays (Tales From Grace Chapel Inn, #7)
  • Slices of Life (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #8)
  • Midsummer Melody (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #9)
  • Something Old, Something New (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #10)