Start by marking “A Christine Feehan Holiday Treasury (Christmas Series Trilogy; Drake Sisters, #2)” as Want to Read:

A Christine Feehan Holiday Treasury (Drake Sisters #2)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  2,213 ratings  ·  30 reviews
New York Times bestselling author Christine Feehan is "a magnificent storyteller" (Romantic Times) whose "talents seem to grow with every book" (Library Journal). Now, her magnificent novellas of dark forces and Christmas magic are brought together for the first time in a stunning hardcover edition. Each one will hold you in its thrall. . . .

After the Music

Terrified by m
Mass Market Paperback, 608 pages
Published October 28th 2008 by Gallery Books (first published November 7th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about A Christine Feehan Holiday Treasury, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christine Feehan Holiday Treasury

Mysti Dinger
I really enjoyed all 3 stories in this book. It was great to read Christmas stories during the Christmas season.

I especially loved the first story, "After the Music." I would love to read a sequel to this story. I loved watching Dillion open back up to the world and finally getting his chance to be with Jess, the woman he always loved.

The 2nd story, "Twilight Before Christmas," was a great introduction into the life of Kate Drake. I loved watching her fall in love with the man of her dreams.

Altafleming
Two stand-alone stories and one of the Drake Sisters novels -- all of them are typical Feehan; well done and easy to get into -- the characters are all believable.
Good read -- nice to have the shorter stories to read sometimes -- definitely recommended!!
Lauren
Two of the three novellas in here I hadn't read before and I really enjoyed them. Very fun, light-hearted in areas with some pretty heavy backgrounds for some of the characters. I really liked the christmas miracle theme to them as well.
Shannon
I loved all three stores. The family relationships in this book really got to me. I laughed, I cried, I'm ready to read them all again.
Lynn
I love anything by the author.
Kathy
Cam
Kate Drake story.
Katie is a world renowned writer that feels the pull of home and decides to open a shop in Sea Haven. While riding she bumps into her childhood crush Matthew.
Matt realises noes the time to make a movie and show his true feelings for Kate.
But while checking out her new building an earthquake happens and opens a seal that has kept a angry spirt trapped waiting for the right Drake to bring him peace.
Kate thinks she the invisible boring sister that doesn't have much to give a st
Paulette Nelson
This book is great. I got it while still in hardback. At the time it was only sold that way. Now it's in paperback and I have that too
Sarah Eisele
I love the first Drake sisters story!
Kathy Davie
After the Music is a stand-alone and a departure from her Dark, Carpathian, and Scarletti series. And just as good. Drama and the personal history of a musician combine for an intense story on an island.

Twilight Before Christmas is a part of the Sea Haven 2 which I adore for its homey feel, strong women, and the action but I do resent these partial stories being used to pad out a short story collection.

is a stand-alone Feehan story that was a very sweet romance.
Maria Kiguthi
This book has three excellent novellas. The first "After the Music" has good suspense and tension. For those who like brooding heros it is a great read. The next novella "The Twilight Before Christmas" is part of the Drake Sisters and focuses on Kate. As always good love scenes are included. The final story "Rocky Mountain Miracle" is a touching reconnection for half-brother with the help of a vet who communicates with animals. Lots of danger. A good read for cuddling up with on a cold winter da ...more
Nora Ellen (The Bookery)
This Feehan anthology is one that I have read during the holidays times for at least four consecutive years now. Apparently a year's time is just enough for me to forget how the stories end so they can be fresh again next December. I love Christine Feehan's books; her Leopard People series and the Dark (Carpathians) series. If you have any time, check them out for great peranormal/romance type reading.
This book is one of my favorite holiday reads.
Natalie
Novella 1 wasn't very paranormal but was full of romance and plot twist. Novella 2 is a Drake Sisters story (Kate) so it's chock-a-block full of both paranormal and romance. Novella 3 was more 'animal whisperer' than paranormal, but again plenty of romance. The hot sex factor in all 3 stories is on par with what I've come to expect from Christine Feehan. Overall it's a good read but not a must read.
Cleo
I picked up this trilogy of Christmas Stories at the library hoping for some quiet Christmas reading. Read the first one and not the others. The author is very wordy - the story is OK - there are some real R rated scenes. I skipped those to try to get to the end of the story but it was hardly worth it.
Heather
i just could not make it through this 3-story holidays compilation. Fell asleep - alot.
Eyvonne
I liked this book because it showed the versatility of the author. I had only read her Carpathian novels, which follow a pattern. This book showcased a traditional romance and a different kind of paranormal. It was a "good read".
Melissa Michiels
This how I got started on this author. Went with Drake sisters, then mind walkers and then the Dark series. I do get the new ones coming out in between the Dark series.
Gaynell
The first story was a 3 for me. The second was better - I haven't read the Drake sisters books, but I enjoyed the story. The third was my favorite.
Amy
Third book of the series. Every time I read one of these I wonder if I would have enjoyed having sisters. :P
I loved this book - all three stories. Just the right amount of Christmas and mystery!
Bobbie
I love her books and this holiday novel with 3 different stories are great.
Dawn Wells
Number three is an okay read. The other two not my cup of tea.
Andrea
A light, enjoyable read for my vacation week.
Renee
Love all in this series
Elizabeth
currently reading
  • After Twilight (Dark, #7)
  • Author-2-Author #3: Christine Feehan
  • Novels by Christine Feehan: Dark Desire, Shadow Game, Conspiracy Game, Dark Prince, Dark Magic, Dark Fire, Dark Challenge, Dark Demon
  • Dark Magic by Christine Feehan l Summary & Study Guide
  • A Christmas Ball (Includes: Nvengaria, #4)
  • A Highlander Christmas
  • The Christmas Knight
  • A Bride By Christmas: Home For Christmas\ The Wise Virgin\ Tumbleweed Christmas
  • Man of My Dreams (includes: The League, #3.5)
  • The Master (Sons of Destiny, #3)
  • Master of Fire (Mageverse, #6)
  • A Very Merry Christmas
  • Hot for the Holidays (Includes: Mageverse, #5.5; Breeds, #19; Stormwalker, #0.5; Dark Magick, #0.5)
  • Sweet Magik (Klaus Brothers, #2)
  • Holiday Hideout
  • Ghost Moon (Moon #7)
  • Aliens Are Real, Part 1 (Energy, #1)
  • This Year's Christmas Present
Christine Feehan is a #1 New York Times bestselling author multiple times over with her portfolio including over 50 published novels, including five series; Dark Series, Ghostwalker Series, Leopard Series, Drake Sisters Series, & the Sisters of the Heart Series. All five series hit the #1 spot on the New York Times bestselling list as well. Her debut novel Dark Prince received 3 of the 9 Paran ...more
More about Christine Feehan...

Drake Sisters (6 books)
  • Magic in the Wind (Drake Sisters, #1)
  • Oceans of Fire (Drake Sisters, #3)
  • Dangerous Tides (Drake Sisters, #4)
  • Safe Harbor (Drake Sisters #5)
  • Turbulent Sea (Drake Sisters, #6)
  • Hidden Currents (Drake Sisters, #7)
Dark Prince (Dark, #1) Dark Desire (Dark, #2) Dark Magic (Dark #4) Dark Gold (Dark, #3) Dark Fire (Dark, #6)

“Are you ever going to kiss me without swearing first?” 34 likes