Start by marking “When You Can Walk On Water, Take The Boat” as Want to Read:
When You Can Walk On Water, Take The Boat

When You Can Walk On Water, Take The Boat

"When You Can Walk on Water, Take the Boat" is a triumphant journey of self-discovery that will change the very way you look at the world.

Like most of us, John was an ordinary man who calmly accepted the problems of his life and career without any real hope or insight. Then a miracle happened.

He met a strange, wise businessman named Gideon. It was a brief encounter, fill

Published (first published 1986)

To ask other readers questions about When You Can Walk On Water, Take The Boat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When You Can Walk On Water, Take The Boat

Paul Sutherland
Apr 18, 2012 Paul Sutherland rated it it was amazing
Shelves: good-to-grow
If you are looking for somewhere to start a conventional business or buying a home for you and your family, the words you will hear more often than not are Location, Location, and Location! When you read the book “When You Can Walk on Water ~ Take the Boat” the words I would use are Inspiration, Inspiration and Inspiration!

In this book the author, John Harricharan, brings together the world in which we think we live and gives us some insight into the dimensions that lay behind the thin veil betw
Soha
Oct 14, 2015 Soha rated it it was ok
همه ما نمادي از خدا هستيم و همه ما را خداوند خلق كرده ولي مسئله ناراحت كننده اين است كه هر فرد ، راههايي را براي زندگي بهتر به مردم نشان مي دهد. مريدانش خيلي زود راهها را فراموش مي كنند و به پرستش خود او مي پردازند.

__________

در هواي آفتابي هم چتر با خودت ببر
جان هري چاران
حسين نعنا كار
انتشارات كوله پشتي
پ . ن : اي كاش ويرايش و ترجمه بهتري داشت!
Kerry Barger
Sep 15, 2011 Kerry Barger rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderfully inspiring tale! I recommend it highly for anyone.
Martine
May 03, 2009 Martine rated it really liked it
If you like reading Og Mandino and Richard Bach, then you will apreciate this inspirational book. I really enjoyed this book for the message of hope and possibility it provided.
T
Apr 04, 2013 T rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quick read. Lots of food for thought.
John Harricharan
Jul 15, 2012 John Harricharan rated it it was amazing
A guide to living a more fulfilled life
Reicmama
Feb 08, 2014 Reicmama rated it did not like it
Professor Peterson Was Right: 100% Junk in Written Form

This is an embarrassing booklet, and wading through it was a torture for my brain. There is an anecdote John Harricharan enjoys telling, about his former college professor who predicted Mr. Harricharan would never become a writer. Mr. Harricharan then points to this booklet as the alleged proof of the opposite. I'm sorry, sir, but Professor Peterson was right.

I felt like constantly slapping my forehead while slogging through this; I kept pai
L.L.
Jedna z książek, którą polecał Joe Vitale, a że była do ściągnięcia za darmo i zainteresował mnie tytuł... Ale hmm, trudno mi ocenić tą książkę. Może nie do końca odpowiada mi taka formuła, tzn. spotkanie z Bogiem, przyjacielska pogawędka... Nie czytało mi się jej już tak łatwo jak poprzednich przeczytanych po angielsku (cóż, chyba jednak gejowska love story wchodzi lepiej :D ), a może po prostu nie mogłem się skupić i przypuszczam, że ją jeszcze kiedyś doczytam... A teraz cytaty, bo jest z ...more
Lady Claudia
Sep 21, 2016 Lady Claudia rated it liked it
An entertaining easy read.
Triffany
Jul 07, 2009 Triffany rated it liked it
Vikas Agarwal
Dec 21, 2015 Vikas Agarwal rated it really liked it
Small book with great message..The best line which i took from this book is: we follow the messenger instead of his message. This book tells that we must first know our self and all the answers lies there. But we are so busy in other things that we don't give time to ourself and never think about what we really want to be. Just try to spend time with yourself and understand yourself first.
Ylice Webb
Dec 18, 2015 Ylice Webb rated it liked it
Hhhmmmm I enjoyed the lessons but? felt forced (?) I did like the concept of we make things harder for ourselves and a super spiritual bbq
Narendra Yadav
Narendra Yadav rated it really liked it
May 07, 2015
Christopher
Christopher rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2008
Richard Gilbert
Richard Gilbert rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2016
Nori Mea
Nori Mea rated it did not like it
Nov 07, 2012
Rania KLASH
Rania KLASH rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2011
Talieh P.R.
Talieh P.R. rated it did not like it
May 21, 2015
Nancy Stephan
Nancy Stephan rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2011
Tom Wepfer
Tom Wepfer rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2014
Rupesh Kumar
Rupesh Kumar rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2014
Abhay.tyagi
Abhay.tyagi rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2014
Rick Beneteau
Rick Beneteau rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2013
Srettel
Srettel rated it it was ok
May 04, 2013
Shannon
Shannon rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2012
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2012
strangrthanfiction
strangrthanfiction rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2011
Michael
Michael rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2011
Mandeep Gupta
Mandeep Gupta rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2016