Start by marking “Farm Animals” as Want to Read:
Farm Animals

Farm Animals

Broadcast nationally on The Disney Channel, Amazing Animals has quickly won children's hearts around the nation. Featuring the lovable Henry the Lizard as the inquisitive object of the narrator's clever questions and insights, each video is a riot of humor, live-action footage, animation, and information. Children have fun as they learn about animals around the globe.
Published October 4th 2004 by DK Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Farm Animals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Farm Animals

Emma
May 30, 2013 Emma rated it liked it
I read this book today and I liked it and I learned that all animals have a baby there almost all called differ things like: a chickens baby is called a chick,a pigs baby is called a piglet,a cows baby is called a calf,a dogs baby is called a puppy,a sheep's baby is called a lamb,a goats baby is called a kid,a ducks baby is called a duckling,a horses baby is called eater a foal or a pony and a cats baby is called kitten. I think this book is great for kids that are just starting to learn how to ...more
Acton
Oct 02, 2009 Acton rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sam, bodhi
(Sam) The main point of this story is to teach you what animals are on a farm. I liked this book because it had a cute picture of a dog and her puppies.
(Bodhi) This story tells you the animals and some electronics that are on farms. The reason I liked it is because it has a cute picture of a baby pig on the cover.
William Bachmeyer
Dec 17, 2015 William Bachmeyer rated it it was amazing
It was good. I really like the animals. It was kind of funny. I liked the title. And I liked the front picture of it, because there's a picture of a pig sticking his head out.
Chen Pu
Chen Pu rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2016
lily
Mar 26, 2008 lily rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I liked the goat with her little kid.
Amber
Amber rated it liked it
May 27, 2011
Mel
Mel rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2008
steven lofton
steven lofton rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2016
Andria
Andria rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2015
Edward Creter
Edward Creter rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2015
Jovana Vidic
Jovana Vidic rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2012
Nichole Ponzer
Nichole Ponzer rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2014
Martha
Martha rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2012
Jen
May 21, 2011 Jen rated it liked it
Good book to showcase farm animals. My boys enjoyed the pictures of the cows and the horses.
Author Annette Dunlea
Author Annette Dunlea rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2010
نور
نور added it
Aug 29, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2013
Elaine
Elaine added it
Aug 16, 2013
Cope
Cope added it
Nov 30, 2013
Betsy
Betsy marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Bob
Bob added it
Jun 04, 2014
Tracie
Tracie added it
Feb 13, 2015
Daniela
Daniela marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2015
MichelleLiu
MichelleLiu marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Minal Khicha
Minal Khicha marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2016
Deborah Chancellor is a writer of fiction and non-fiction books for children. To date she has written nearly 100 books and worked with many leading publishers. Deborah is a versatile author who has written biographies for teenagers, adapted Bible stories for pre-school children, and teenage fiction for older children with reading difficulties. She is a prolific writer of children's non-fiction on ...more
More about Deborah Chancellor...