Start by marking “The Case of the Slam Dunk Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #15)” as Want to Read:

The Case of the Slam Dunk Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley #15)

Score! Ashley and I made it onto our school basketball team, the Mustangs--and we were headed for the playoffs. At practice we were hot, hot, hot! Nothing can stop us now, we thought....And then our uniforms disappeared.

And the players started getting mysterious notes.

Talk about foul play! We were on the case!
Library Binding
Published February 1st 2004 by Turtleback Books (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about The Case of the Slam Dunk Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Case of the Slam Dunk Mystery

Amanda
Sep 23, 2007 Amanda rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-books
This is a good book because it has a lot of Mystery's in it and Mary Kate and Ashley are good book wrighters!!!
Kenna
Feb 13, 2012 Kenna added it
I remember doing a report on this book in second grade ! I used Polly Pockets for the diorama! ahaha
Clara
Clara rated it liked it
Feb 01, 2009
Laur
Laur rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2011
Miranda Aleshire
Miranda Aleshire rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2016
s o n n a
s o n n a rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2009
Cecilia
Cecilia rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2008
Vikki
Vikki rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2014
Serena Holland
Serena Holland rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2012
Samantha Bailey
Samantha Bailey rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2015
Alicia
Alicia rated it it was ok
Nov 20, 2008
avantine
avantine rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2013
♥☆~Lakshmi
♥☆~Lakshmi rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2008
Joanne Holly
Joanne Holly rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2016
Chelsey
Chelsey rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2009
Natalia
Natalia rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2009
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2013
Aroosha
Aroosha rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2013
Xochitl
Xochitl rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2015
Joe
Joe rated it did not like it
Apr 20, 2008
Jennie
Jennie rated it liked it
Jul 08, 2008
Amanda Faraj
Amanda Faraj rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2012
Michele
Michele rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2013
Haley
Haley rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2014
Nicole Hawkins
Nicole Hawkins rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2015
Ojan
Ojan rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2015
Kristina Pabs
Kristina Pabs rated it it was ok
May 24, 2012
Jaci
Jaci rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2016
Kayla Boesche
Kayla Boesche rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The Case of the Green Ghost (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #13)
  • The Case of the Rock Star's Secret (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #16)
  • The Case of the Logical I Ranch (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #23)
  • The Case of the Flapper 'Napper (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #21)
  • The Case of the Cheerleading Camp Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #17)
  • The Case of the Jingle Bell Jinx (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #26)
  • The Case of the Rock & Roll Mystery (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #6)
  • The Case of the Nutcracker Ballet (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #38)
  • The Case of the Tattooed Cat (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #37)
  • The Case of the Missing Mummy (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #7)
  • The Case of the Great Elephant Escape (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #10)

The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley (1 - 10 of 46 books)
  • The Case of the 202 Clues (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #1)
  • The Case of the Ballet Bandit (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #2)
  • The Case of the Blue-Ribbon Horse (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #3)
  • The Case of the Haunted Camp (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, #4)
  • The Case of the Wild Wolf River (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #5)
  • The Case of the Surprise Call (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #8)
  • The Case of the Disappearing Princess (The New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, #9)