Start by marking “The Prince's Pleasure (By Royal Command, #2) (Harlequin Presents, #2274)” as Want to Read:
The Prince's Pleasure (By Royal Command, #2) (Harlequin Presents, #2274)

The Prince's Pleasure (By Royal Command, #2) (By Royal Command #2)

3.07 of 5 stars 3.07  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Prince Luka of Dacia is a man with a lot to lose if his secret leaks out too early. He trusts nothing and no one, least of all his unexpected desire for Alexa Mytton. She might be beautiful, but she's dangerous - and there's no time to get her off the remote island where she and he have come face-to-face.

Torn between passion and privacy, Luka commands Alexa be detained for
Published September 1st 2002 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about The Prince's Pleasure (By Royal Command, #2), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prince's Pleasure (By Royal Command, #2)

Kathryn
The Prince's Pleasure by Robyn Donald. It was a great book, fast read. I'm putting this author on my wishlist. :)
Floqueta
I usually don’t like stories with kings, queens, princes and princesses, but as the author is Robyn Donald, I decided to read this book and I wasn’t disappointed. Anyway, there are some developments that are repetitive in this author (heroine goes to a remote bach, there she meets by pure chance the H, a millionaire, with a house where power never fails (he has a generator), etc. and so he can offer his house as a refuge to the heroine when she has problems in her humble bach (A Bitter Homecomin ...more
Katie
I love romance books & I love the beach so this book was a great read for me. I loved the story, the setting, the characters. Its one of those books that I can read more than once.
Loisa
Loisa added it
Jun 10, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Mar 22, 2015
Cathy Norfin
Cathy Norfin marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Jj
Jj marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Hazel
Hazel marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Anastasya Desi
Anastasya Desi marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Leslie Thompson
Leslie Thompson marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Diane
Diane added it
Apr 21, 2014
Lesley
Lesley added it
Apr 13, 2014
Paakhee
Paakhee marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Robyn was born on 1940 in Northland, New Zealand, she was the oldest in herfamily, and as a child she thrilled her four sisters and one brother withbloodcurdling adventure tales, usually very like the latest book she'dborrowed from the library.

Robyn owes her writing career to two illnesses. The first was a younger sister's flu. She was living with her husband and her and spent most of thatwinter a
More about Robyn Donald...

By Royal Command (3 books)
  • By Royal Command (Royal Weddings, #2) (By Royal Command, #1)
  • The Royal Baby Bargain (By Royal Command, #3) (Harlequin Presents, #2514)
Smoke in the Wind (Harlequin Presents, #1104) A Willing Surrender (Harlequin Presents, #976) Mansion for My Love (Harlequin Presents, #567) Return to Yesterday (Harlequin Presents, #631) Dark Fire (Too Hot to Handle, #4) (Harlequin Presents, #1735)