Start by marking “Beyond Seduction (The Red Choo Diaries) (Harlequin Blaze #321)” as Want to Read:
Beyond Seduction (The Red Choo Diaries) (Harlequin Blaze #321)

Beyond Seduction (The Red Choo Diaries) (The Red Choo Diaries #3)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Sex didn't scare her

Despite the success of her sultry Red Choo sex blog, it would take serious buzz to put Mercedes Brooks's first book of erotic fantasies on the bestseller list. And that meant agreeing to another showdown with her nemesis, the super-sexy TV pundit Sam Porter.

This thing beyond seduction did.

This time, though, the on-air innuendos were just a dress reh

Mass Market Paperback, 256 pages
Published May 1st 2007 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Seduction (The Red Choo Diaries), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Seduction (The Red Choo Diaries)

Mojca
Another great story in my monthly challenge bunch, which makes me a happy and satisfied reader indeed.

Sam Porter fears he’s entering the dreaded mid-life crisis a bit early. The thirty-nine-year-old, conservative, political TV show host simply can’t forget the encounter with a sex-blogger twelve months ago. And as the opportunity arises to insert a ten-minute-long lighter theme into his show, he’s more than happy to invite Mercedes Brooks to be his guest again. If things move a bit further than...more
Megan
Not my favorite of the trilogy (the excerpts of Mercedes's erotica writing were skimworthy, and I didn't click with the characters as much as I did in the previous two Brooks family books), but a solid romance nonetheless. I did love the parts involving Andrew and Jamie (from the first book, Beyond Breathless (The Red Choo Diaries)) planning and executing their wedding, because they remained terrifically and hilariously in character.
Jen
What I appreciate about O'Reilly's books are the kinds of characters she writes about. They're extraordinary achievers in seemingly mundane jobs, but each has a vulnerability that anyone can relate to. Sam Porter sounds really hot (maybe it's because he's into that unsexy thing that is current affairs and politics) and it's great to see Mercedes finally "get with" her equal in love and life.

Rating: 3.5/5
Netanella
The first and the third in this series are the best. Although the male lead might seem a tad bit boring, his older steadfastness is a nice foil to the younger energy of an erotica writer. Very interesting characters and a good read!
Tasmia
A tough-minded yet vulnerable heroine, too noble for her own good when it comes down to the wire. A brash yet surprisingly sensitive hero, adorable almost despite himself. A very hot and well-written story.
RedBecca
A solid 3 1/2. I'm enjoying reading this author but for some reason, and I can't quite put my finger on it, this one wasn't my favorite.
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Peter
Peter added it
Aug 15, 2014
Stacy Robbins
Stacy Robbins marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Dipak
Dipak marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Julie Sewell
Julie Sewell marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Beth
Beth added it
Feb 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Kathleen O'Reilly wrote her first romance at the age of eleven, which to her undying embarrassment was read aloud to her class. After taking over twenty years to recover from the profound distress, she is now proud to announce her new career - a romance author. Kathleen lives in New York with her husband and their two children who outwit her daily.
More about Kathleen O'Reilly...
Sex, Straight Up (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #2) (Harlequin Blaze, #388) Shaken and Stirred: Those Sexy O'Sullivans Hot under Pressure (Harlequin Blaze #485) Nightcap (Harlequin Blaze, #394) (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #3) Beyond Breathless (The Red Choo Diaries) (Harlequin Blaze #297)

“- I like my shirts.
- It's plaid.
- There are no rules for shirts. Plaid is good.
- Plaid is bad. Although, if you went with a Scottish plaid in wool, it might be okay.
- I'm not dressing like some damned highlander, Mercedes.
- And the lumberjack look is okay?
- You don't like my shirt?”
3 likes
“No. I'm not buying a shirt."
I could buy you a shirt."
I don't need you to buy me a shirt."
Mercedes pulled him over to the nice GQ-dude who worked the department. "Tell him he needs a new shirt."
I don't need a new shirt."
Sir, you need a new shirt.”
2 likes