Start by marking “Sinfully Sexy” as Want to Read:
Sinfully Sexy

Sinfully Sexy (Sexy #2)

3.78  ·  Rating Details  ·  804 Ratings  ·  48 Reviews
In this enchanting contemporary romance, sure to delight readers of Rachel Gibson and Susan Elizabeth Phillips, a close encounter of the sexy kind leads a plain Jane to discover her wild side.
Chloe Sinclair has never been bad . . . until she stumbles--literally--into the arms of a gorgeous stranger. To make matters worse, the morning after, her world is rocked completely
Published September 28th 2004 by Ivy Books (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Sinfully Sexy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinfully Sexy

İlkim
Sep 14, 2012 İlkim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bu yorumu Kitap Esintisi sayfasında bulabilirsiniz.

Linda Francis Lee benim daha önce de okuduğum bir yazar. Önceki kitabı aslında bu okuduğum kitapla aynı seride yer alan bir kitap, yalnız bir seri olarak bulunmuyor goodreads'te. Önceki kitabını pek hatırlayamadığımı fark ettim, demek ki o bunun kadar iyi değilmiş. Bunun konusu felan sıradan olsa da ötekinden daha iyi geldi.

Kitapta kendinin sıkıcı, çekimser ve seksi olmadığını düşünen bir kadın karakterimiz var: Chloe Sinclair. Yerel bir TV kana
Pınar
Dec 11, 2012 Pınar rated it it was amazing
Bayıldım. Tek kelimeyle mükemmeldi. Kitap çıkınca baya hevesle almıştım ama ilk kitap orta karar olduğundan hemen okuyamadım. Sonra ablam uzun uzun ısrarla tavsiye etti. Gerçi yine okumadım :D En sonunda okuduğum kitap biraz sıkınca başladım ve 2 günde bitirdim.

Konu olarak zaten ilginç olduğu belli oluyor ama benim için daha ziyade okurken sıkılma oranıma bakıyorum. Ve bu kitabı okurken tek satırında bile sıkılmadım.

Hem güldüren hem de bir parça hüzünlendiren bir hikayesi vardı. Prescot başlarda
Joy
Sep 12, 2009 Joy rated it really liked it
I liked this better than the first one. In here we see a transformation, and realistic character developments. Our heroine Chloe, whom we met at the first book of this series was always described as a china doll in physical appearance, and the words used by her grandmother are "plain, sensible, and smart" and all her life she grew up believing that "Men cheat, lie, and leave". She clearly has intimacy issues until she decides to take a plunge and do something reckless, something out of character ...more
Juliana Philippa
(3.5 stars) This is the second book that I have read by Linda Francis Lee and I'm very conflicted about what rating to give it - 3.5 stars (worth reading once, recommendable, check it out from the library) or 4 stars (will want to read it again, buy a copy of my own if I read a borrowed one). The other book was Looking for Lacey and it was really not a recommendable book, except for the side romance going on between the heroine's high school daughter and her classmate - that was literally the on ...more
Nadine Jones
I've been following this author on FB for a little while now, and she seems like a really nice and interesting person, so it pains me to say this, but: I really really do not like this book. At all. Like, it's fixin' to be a one star I-don't-ever-want-to-read-this-author-again bad. The writing is fine, that's not the problem. The problem is everything else: the characters, the plot, and the details. On the bright side, it's a pleasant and easy read, so no pain involved.

For my future reference: t
Emily
In a moment that was completely foreign to Chloe Sinclair, she acted like a wild woman and made a move on a man she had just met. Regaining her senses, she fled. However Chloe didn't realize who the man was and when she finds herself sitting directly across from him in a conference room, things begin to unravel. Chloe call Sterling "Trey" Prescott out and his ruthless company who has a tendency to buy up companies struggling and then tears it apart.

Trey is there under an alias, little does anyon
Tressa
Nov 12, 2008 Tressa rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Chloe Sinclair and Sterling Prescott met in an interesting and unusual manner. Unfortunately, as the book progressed, I was distracted by how the characters acted. Though the setting is modern-day El Paso, Texas, the characters, especially Sterling, acted asynchronously. Sterling's actions did not seem correct for a corporate raider. In fact, he seemed like a throwback to an idealized historical time. Also, I felt that Chloe acted in ways that didn't seem what a modern and independent woman woul ...more
Micii
Mar 21, 2014 Micii rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-and-erotica
Wacky, funny, romantic! :)
Esra Cevahir
Oct 21, 2013 Esra Cevahir rated it really liked it
Kitaba başlarken bu kadar seveceğimi hiç düşünmemiştim. Tamam, bir kere bazı yerleri acayip saçmaydı. Mesela; koskoca şirketin Ceo'su o kadar tanınıyor ama hiç kimse nasıl göründüğünü bilmiyor. Burası biraz mantıksız geldi bana. Ama bence çok hoş bir konusu vardı. Karakterleri çok sevdim. Ben ve Julia'nın olayını da çok merak ediyorum. Ayrıca ilk kitabı okumadım :( Sanırım onda da Kate ve Jesse'nin hikayesi anlatılıyor. En yakın zamanda alıp okuyacağım.
Tarri
Oct 08, 2014 Tarri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my favorite installment in the Sexy trilogy. Kate, Chloe, and Julia are best friends, co-workers, and life-long neighbors. Each has a story and the author carries their friendship through each book, often with e-mails at the beginning of the chapters.

This is the second book in the Sexy trilogy. They are entertaining and quick reads. Each book has sexy men and women who really don't know who they are, but it is enjoyable finding out who they can be.

Chloe is repressed, there is just no ot
Nihawmi
Jan 31, 2013 Nihawmi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sanki gözümün önünde romantic comedy film dönüyorMUŞÇASINA eğlenceli ve okuması zevkli bir kitaptı. Devamı da merakla beklenenler arasında. O deil yayınevinin o gadar çok devam etmesi gereken seri var ki hangi birine yetişecek göreceğik bakalım :)
Susan (susayq ~)
I didn't like this one as much as the first one. I think Chloe got over her anger too quickly towards Sterling and the lie he had told. Not a bad read though :)
Melis
Jun 12, 2013 Melis rated it really liked it
Bu kitap ilkine göre daha heyecanlıydı. Tavsiye edilir ;))
Cheryl
Oct 15, 2012 Cheryl rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I actually liked this one better than the first, although, still not 4 stars. Getting closer though.

I guess it didn't get 4 stars because not only did it follow the standard romance formula, but it had the cliched "bet" thrown in. The one where one guy bets his buddy/brother/enemy that he can turn the class loser into the homecoming queen... okay, so it wasn't quite that bet, but the premise was the same.

Chloe, station manager at KTEX TV in El Paso, is seriously repressed. She was raised by her
Kira
Aug 08, 2012 Kira rated it liked it
EXCERPT
----------------------------------------

One of the women in El Pescado's came up to Ben, leaning close, rubbing up against him, making him laugh. Clearly he knew her, since he slapped her butt and said he'd see her later.

"You call that charm?" Sterling asked as he raised an ominous brow. "I'm not sure that taking charm advice from you is going to get me anywhere. A bit like the blind leading the blind."

"Hey," Ben said with a laugh, "she wants me, doesn't she?"

"I suppose, but I really don'
Lauren
May 09, 2014 Lauren rated it really liked it
Donna
Oct 25, 2012 Donna rated it really liked it
The women of KTEX Julia Boudreaux station owner and her two best friends Kate Bloom, Anchorwoman and Chloe Sinclair, station manager. El Paso Texas will never be the same.

Sinfully Sexy (Sexy #2) – Chloe Sinclair has been told repeatedly that she is lucky to be plain and smart and she believes it to be true but she would love just once to be seen as sexy when she has to attend a benefit dinner in Julia’s stead she gets dressed to the nines and doesn’t look or act like herself when she literally r
Ochie
Apr 29, 2015 Ochie rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the first book, Suddenly Sexy, and this one did not disappoint as well. Though less racy than the first, I still liked it. I especially loved the e-mail conversations thrown in the book. It had me laughing just reading those. I also liked that we already see a glimpse of the 3rd and last story (this time of Ben and Julia). I hoped though that there had been more Jesse on this one. :)
RomReader *Spoiler Giver*
Plain & somewhat prudish El Paso local station manager almost has sex in hotel bathroom with attractive man who she finds out next day works for interested but ruthless buyer of their tv station. Although it started as a case of mistaken identity, hero goes on with the pretense that he just works for the buyer but regrets it when he becomes emotionally involved with heroine. BUT other things get in the way...like the Bachelor-type show they're trying to put on as last-ditch effort to save th ...more
Lisa
Feb 23, 2013 Lisa rated it really liked it
This is the second in the trilogy of the story of three friends created by Linda Francis Lee and I enjoyed it immensely. I think the difference between this book and the first is that I related to Chloe. While she is very close to her friends, she is considered the smart, sensible one. Well, I should amend that by say she considers herself the smart, sensible one. She has put up a wall around her, even towards her friends, to protect her emotions. Then along comes this handsome man who turns her ...more
Shayla Crespo echavarria
Definitivamente este libro me ha encantado mas que el anterior.
Me encantaron los personajes en general, ademas de las situciones y todo el tira y afloja de los principalesme patecio divertidisimo.
Deben chequearlo!!
Hady Gómez
Jan 28, 2016 Hady Gómez rated it liked it
2.5
Better than the first book but again, nothing special, I liked the first 5 chapters, everything went down for me when they decided to do the reality show, just awful, btw I hated her father.
Yumru
May 05, 2013 Yumru rated it liked it
Epeydir bekletiyordum ve hazır günümüz romanlarına başlamışken stokları tüketeyim dedim.Kitaba gelirsek serinin 2.kitabıydı.(1.Kitap Sensiz Asla)İlk kitap daha çok hoşuma gitmişti ama bu hikayede keyifliydi tek sorun yine bayan karakterin gereksiz tavarılarını abartması :))Birde başlardaki çekimin aşırı olması saçma geldi...

Konu olarak güzel,mailler ile konuşmalar bazılarınızı sıkabilir ama ben keyif aldım.Kimliğini gizli tutmak zorunda kalan bir erkek karakter , kendini çekici bulmayan bir baya
Lily Herondale
Sep 28, 2014 Lily Herondale rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
Muy divertido y ameno.
Lisa
Mar 23, 2014 Lisa rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book! I read so much and so many storylines are predictable. This one kept giving me surprises. It was one of those rare delights where I'm reading along and thinking "how in the world can she wrap this up?". Excellent read!
Alexandra
Oct 26, 2015 Alexandra rated it it was amazing
It draw my attention from the beging from the end . Simply loved it
Alicia
May 06, 2009 Alicia rated it liked it
Recommended to Alicia by: Karen Koons
Shelves: romance
The two main characters are likable and engaging - it's easy to relate to Chloe, the female lead. A fun plot that includes mistaken identity, strong attraction, and friends met in the first book of the trilogy make this a solid read. There was one part, however, that made absolutely no sense, or rather it made sense only with a gigantic leap on the part of the reader. I had to re-read the page several (that's 5-7) times before I convinced myself that I was reading it correctly.
Tuba Özkat
Puanım 3.5 Kitabı bitirmem biraz uzun zamanımı aldı ama bu kitap güzel olmadığı için değil, benim işlerim olduğu içindi. Şirin, kendi halinde ve merkezi tatlı ama çevresi biraz eksik bir kitaptı. Tamamen odağa bağlıydı. Çevresel olaylara ve anlatımlara aşırı bağlı kalmamıştı.

Öyle; harikaydı, mükemmeldi, diyeceğim bir kitap değildi. Fakat kesinlikle kötü de değildi. Şirin bir bahar kitabıydı :)
Stacy Wright
Jun 06, 2012 Stacy Wright rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in the series and if you haven't read the first one I would start with it! If read in order they are great books! It truly is a wonderful series! This is my favorite in the serise! I love Chloe! She was my favortie character from the beginning of the series! I ove this book! The love story in this one is both funny and sweet! I think you will love it! :)
June
Dec 12, 2013 June rated it liked it
A case of prim and proper wallflower gone wild, add a case of mistaken identity, throw a The Bachelor type reality show and voila, a fun and sexy chiclit tittled Sinfully Sexy.
I really enjoy this book and I like all the characters. Although, I wished the reality show get longer portion (the ladies and the fans are crazy!) but I think it end very well. A good quick read.
  • How to Trap a Tycoon
  • All the Right Angles
  • The Girl Most Likely To...
  • Hot & Bothered (Marine, #3)
  • The Heartbreaker (Chandler Brothers, #3)
  • A Tale of Two Daddies
  • Opposites Attract (Love, New Orleans Style, #5)
  • Driving Her Wild (Wilinski's, #3)
  • Do Not Disturb
  • Fool for Love
  • A Baby Between Friends
  • Lois Lane Tells All (Glory NC, #2)
  • Lying in Your Arms
  • One Good Cowboy
  • The Naked Marquis (Naked Nobility, #3)
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • Real Women Don't Wear Size 2
  • Blame It on Paris
Linda Francis Lee is a native Texan now calling New York City home. Linda's writing career began when her article "There Is No Finish Line" was published in her university's quarterly magazine. But she got sidetracked from writing when she started teaching probability and statistics. Later she found her way back to writing, and the Atlanta Journal Constitution called her breakout novel, Blue Waltz ...more
More about Linda Francis Lee...

Sexy (3 books)