Start by marking “Webelos Scout Book” as Want to Read:

Webelos Scout Book

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Broché, 80 pages
Published June 1st 1987 by Boy Scouts of America

To ask other readers questions about Webelos Scout Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Webelos Scout Book

Lori Reed
Required book for Cub Scouts in 4th and 5th grade during the 18-24 month transition of Cub Scout to Boy Scout for the rank Webelos (We'll Be Loyal Scouts). This book covers the Bobcat badge for new scouts, requirements for Webelos rank, and requirements for the Arrow of Light - the highest award a Cub Scout can earn and the only award that can be worn on a Boy Scout uniform.

The big change in the Webelos year of scouting is that achievements are earned with the den and are checked off by den lea...more
Jennifer Wortham
I have the 1969 edition
Camie
I thought after making it through my first 2 years as a cub scout mother that I maybe had a handle on things were supposed to work. I found out after reading through this book that I do not know what's up. I found this book to be thouroughly confusing and frustrating. I'm sure it will take me this entire 10th year of my son's life to understand it.
Chris
I'm a webelos mom and the den mother to our troop. I have this handbook almost memorized inside out and backwards. Great thoughts and helpful hints on making our meetings productive. Now... if I could just get the boys to read it. LOL!
Don Gubler
There is a lot of diverse stuff here. The sky is the limit for what this age can do and learn.
Karan Johnstone
Noah's webelos leader for two years.
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Donny Parker
Donny Parker marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Mariah Bates
Mariah Bates marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Bri
Bri added it
Sep 21, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Dawn
Dawn is currently reading it
Jan 20, 2014
Andrew
Andrew added it
Jan 03, 2014
joseph bedford
joseph bedford marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Boy Scout Handbook Cub Scount Bear Handbook Spiral Bound Fieldbook Cub Scout Tiger Cub Handbook (Tiger Cub) Order Of The Arrow Handbook