Blank-133x176
Eek and Ack Vs the Wol...

Blake Hoena

Eek and Ack Vs the Wolfman: Eek and Ack (Eek and Ack)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  4 reviews
When Eek and Ack visit Earth during Halloween, they fit right in with the trick-or-treaters. But so does Wolfy the Wolfman! Now, the twosome must fight him off or fail to conquer Earth once again.
Published January 1st 2009 by Stone Arch Books

To ask other readers questions about Eek and Ack Vs the Wolfman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eek and Ack Vs the Wolfman

Kristen

I have to admit this book cracked me up. Eek & Ack travel to earth in their spaceship - that really looks like a washing machine - to discover why it is so hard to conquer. Their disguises are hilarious - one wearing a tutu and the other in a hooded robe of sorts. They end up traveling to earth on Halloween and meet up with a wolfboy. Let's just say, they're not staying long on this Earth.

This graphic novel is comical and fantastical, elements that I both enjoy. These books will be great for...more
Ayana Mishelle
This book will make anyone who reads it laugh ! it is recommended for 2nd grade or higher. It is a chapter book. EKK is a space alien that comes to earth to see why earth cannot be conquered. The second grader who introduced me to this book loves it and now I do too and so will you !
Robert Marsh
Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year -- so I'm already inclined to like this book. But it's also funny. And it's got a Wolfman. And a cross-dressing alien ballerina. What's not to love? Great fun!
Jessica
My son enjoys this series. I read a couple of them, but wasn't planning on reading the rest. However, that changed when he said, mommy... You have to read this. It is so funny.
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Blake Hoena
May 24, 2013 Blake Hoena rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Leeldoo
Leeldoo marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2013
Matthew
Matthew marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
Jay
Jay added it
May 30, 2012
Dec 16, 2011
Resa
Resa marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2011
Blake Hoena
Nov 01, 2010 Blake Hoena rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Flyp 2011 Tweens
Flyp 2011 Tweens marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2010
Aug 15, 2010
Aug 15, 2010
Blake A. Hoena grew up in central Wisconsin, where, in his youth, he wrote stories about robots conquering the Moon and trolls lumbering around in the woods behind his parents house, and the fact that the trolls were hunting for little boys had nothing to do with Blake’s pesky brothers. Later, he moved to Minnesota to pursue a Masters of Fine Arts degree in Creative Writing from Minnesota State Un...more
More about Blake Hoena...
Jack and the Beanstalk: The Graphic Novel Batman: Harley Quinn's Shocking Surprise Perseus and Medusa Batman Poison Ivy's Deadly Garden Odysseus