Start by marking “How to Succeed in Business Without a Penis: Secrets and Strategies for the Working Woman” as Want to Read:

When "How to Succeed in Business Without a Penis" was released, it became an instant best-seller for a huge reason: it revealed insightful differing business styles men and women practice-and actionable techniques each can learn from the other. Sun Tzu in "The Art of War" says: ."in the wise leader's plans, considerations of advantage and of disadvantage will be blended to ...more
Published July 1st 2006 by Authors Choice Press (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about How to Succeed in Business Without a Penis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Succeed in Business Without a Penis

Jane Morgan
Nov 01, 2014 Jane Morgan rated it really liked it
Shelves: sociology
I had to get past some bias to buy a book with a title like this and in a screaming electric pink and neon blue cover but I did and it was worth it. Being reared in an environment and schooling where people were just that, it was hard to accept that I was in an environment that 'saw' people through a gender lens. This was good grounding for what the future held and the bumps on my head from that glass ceiling.
Jennifer Lake
Feb 25, 2010 Jennifer Lake rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all woman in the business world...
I was told at the young age of 24 that I was working in a mans world, and that it was no place for a young woman. It then became a challenge for me to prove that I could hold my own in the business that I had chosen to succeed in. I was a success until my illness took me down. I think of my illness as a tempory one and that I will be back in the game soon!

Mia
The title obviously catches your attention, and sets the humorous tone of the book. I had to read this as a class assignment. The writing was very casual, very friendly. The advice was kinda of obvious, but it still had some interesting points. The author's anecdotes were amusing. Overall, I enjoyed reading it.
Az
Aug 30, 2009 Az marked it as to-read
Shelves: gender-etc
The title grabbed me.
Eyvonna Rains
Dec 06, 2010 Eyvonna Rains rated it it was amazing
Loved this book of timeless wisdom. It is a good read for all women, in business or not. I learned a lot about myself while reading it, and the humor made it fun.
Lori Grant
An optional-read book on success for women in business.
Celeste
Celeste rated it it was amazing
Nov 14, 2012
Roni Wing Lambrecht
Roni Wing Lambrecht rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2016
Katy
Katy rated it liked it
Apr 11, 2009
Cory
Cory rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2012
Cyndi Ballard
Cyndi Ballard rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2017
Alison
Alison rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2007
Lisa Taylor
Lisa Taylor rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2013
Karen Salter
Karen Salter rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2016
Melissa De la cruz
Melissa De la cruz rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2015
Maggie
Maggie rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2009
Deena
Deena rated it it was ok
Jun 14, 2011
Stephen Warren
Stephen Warren rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2008
Meri Liston
Meri Liston rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2008
Sarah rated it liked it
Sep 26, 2012
Anandi
Anandi rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2010
Paul
Paul rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2015
Andrea
Andrea rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2011
Wei Zheng
Wei Zheng rated it liked it
May 06, 2013
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2011
Mary E.
Mary E. rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2008
Jodelene
Jodelene rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2013
Annie
Annie rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2015
John Irony
John Irony rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2016
Connie Vore
Connie Vore rated it it was ok
Aug 13, 2009