Start by marking “Who's Kitten Who? (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery, #6)” as Want to Read:
Who's Kitten Who? (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery, #6)

Who's Kitten Who? (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery #6)

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  164 ratings  ·  16 reviews
When it comes to murder this sleuth isn't pussyfootin' around...

Veterinarian and amateur sleuth Jessica Popper takes center stage in the cast of an up-and-coming Long Island playwright’s last production—and the fur flies as Jess finds the theater world littered with clues to Simon Wainwright’s murder. Was the killer the actress who’s a real glamour-puss? Or her rival for S
Published September 25th 2007 by Bantam (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Who's Kitten Who?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who's Kitten Who?

Ladiibbug
Mar 11, 2009 Ladiibbug rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All Mystery Fans!
#6 Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery (Veterinarian/amateur sleuth Jessica Popper)

Cynthia Baxter once again delivers a very well written mystery with enough red herrings, colorful characters, and suprises to keep the reader eagerly turning the pages with anticipation. This is a cozy mystery series, but with just a bit more seriousness than the normal cozy -- no slapstick or silliness (except for the pets' antics *g*). I enjoy the attention to detail - no TSTL moments, just a tightly written murder
Gwenette
Oh my. This book almost made me swear off reading murder mysteries forever. It was so unbelievably cheesy, but with this title, why wasn't I surprised? By the second chapter, I was wondering why the main character, who's a vet, feels obligated to her friend to solve another friend's murder. It's not like she has special crime-solving skills that the police don't have, so what compels her to do this? Maybe if I'd read the preceding books in the series, I would know the answer to this question, bu ...more
Becky Rippel
I haven't read this book. Don't remember where I got it, but too many other good books to read!!!
Peter Charleston
A charming book to read. Cynthia Baxter brings our lovable veterinarian, Jessica Popper, to life as she meets her future in-laws, cares for the pet population and solves a murder. Enjoyed the excursion!
Tiina
This sure was fluffy! Parts of the book bordered on farcical, and there was also a lovers' tiff included.

But why would SHE have to apologize to the guy, who hadn't even tried to look at things from her perspective. So stupid.

It was good that the murderer was caught, even though she did every stupid thing after she found out who was guilty. It would almost have been right that she'd have been killed too.
Daniel
I found this one a bit better than the previous one. These books are easy fun reads. I don't understand people who read these looking for thrilling suspenseful type murder mysteries. I liked the twist at the end, and the whole relationship story line as well.
Nancy Hollmaier
Jessie gets involved in amateur show biz to help find the killer of an actor in her friend Betty's play. In doing so, her engagement gets called of because Nick is worried about her involvement in another crime solving episode.
Daniele
I enjoyed the context of the theater in this installment, but found Jessie's personal life problems superfluous and spotty. At least this was a little better than Gecko.
Nancy
Enjoy the series. Is always interesting and has some surprising twists. Get a little tired of Jessica and Nick's on again off again relationship, but still a fun read.
Janet
Marginally better than Baxter’s usual offerings, but still sadly lacking. I like Nick so much though, I can’t stop reading and leave his fate unknown. Pathetic, I know.
Melanie
I could not get into this book. Found the theater part of it pretty boring as I was skimming through. Hopefully the next book will be better...
Wonderbunny
Fun cozy mystery. Not sure what I think of some of the things going on in the main characters personal life but I enjoyed the mystery.
Barbara
Enjoyed book as part of the series. Plot was a little "fluffy", but I nice light quick read. Always like the cast of animals involved.
Tory Wagner
this was a cute, no thought book. I liked the main character, a vet who tries to solve crimes. Her menagerie of animals is entertaining.
Rachel
Not to far into the book but so far it seems like an ok book
Susan Ward
Cute story about a veternarian sleuth.
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Angela Griffith
Angela Griffith marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Kaity
Kaity added it
Feb 12, 2015
Kelsy
Kelsy marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
  • Dead and Doggone (A Dog Lover's Mystery, #2)
  • Nothing to Fear But Ferrets (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-sitter Mystery, #2)
  • Chow Down (Melanie Travis, #13)
  • Saddled with Trouble (Horse Lover's Mystery, #1)
  • Spin a Wicked Web (Home Crafting Mystery, #3)
  • Cat Sitter on a Hot Tin Roof (A Dixie Hemingway Mystery #4)
  • Death on the Aegean Queen (Dotsy Lamb, #3)
  • Dead Roots (Bad Hair Day Mystery, #7)
  • The Sex on the Beach Book Club
(from author's website)

Dear Reader,

Thanks for taking the time to check out my web site! I love the fact that the Internet makes it so easy to "talk" to readers (and to hear from them, too - my email address is below).

My favorite thing to do is read - and my second favorite is to write. Since 2003, I've been writing The Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery Series, which features veterinarian Jessica Po
More about Cynthia Baxter...

Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery (9 books)
  • Dead Canaries Don't Sing (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery, #1)
  • Putting On The Dog (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery, #2)
  • Lead a Horse to Murder (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery, #3)
  • Hare Today, Dead Tomorrow (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery, #4)
  • Right from the Gecko (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery, #5)
  • Monkey See, Monkey Die (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery, #7)
  • Murder Had a Little Lamb (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery, #8)
  • Crossing the Lion (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery, #9)
Dead Canaries Don't Sing (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery, #1) Putting On The Dog (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery, #2) Lead a Horse to Murder (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery, #3) Murder Packs a Suitcase (Murder Packs a Suitcase, #1) Hare Today, Dead Tomorrow (Reigning Cats & Dogs Mystery, #4)