Start by marking “Dead Is the New Black (Darkheart & Crosse Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Dead Is the New Black (Darkheart & Crosse Trilogy #3)

Dead Is the New Black (Darkheart & Crosse #3)

3.26 of 5 stars 3.26  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Ever since Tash's grandfather Darkheart revealed the big family secret--Tash and her triplet sisters were born of a vampire slayer--Tash's life has been a series of surprises. But none of that prepared her for the possibility of turning vamp herself. That's the good news. The bad? The most gorgeous man she's ever laid eyes on is over two hundred years old. And one of her s ...more
Paperback, Silhouette Bombshell #123, 299 pages
Published January 1st 2007 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about Dead Is the New Black, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Is the New Black

Robin
Tashya Crosse didn't expect to the the Crosse sister to fulfill her destiny by becoming a vampire. She also didn't expect to fall in love with Heath Lockridge...a 200 year old vampire. When a new Queen Vamp comes to town, Tash decides to infiltrate her army. As a semi-human, she figures Lady Jasmine will not be able to control her. Well, she's in for a surprise.

I was bored with this book. It's too much like the other two books in the series. Nothing new. My rating: 2 Stars.
Amy
Silhouette Bombshell #137
Darkheart & Crosse #3

This one centered on the third triplet. The thing that annoyed me most was that the series seemed to focus more on fashion and name-dropping than on vampires and romance. Totally not what I was looking for when I picked these novels up. I have finally finished and overall, I think there was a god intention, but for me it fell flat with the whiny personalities and the slave-to-fashion mentality of all three sisters.
April
Overall, a pretty good series. I had trouble with the "flighty" characters, (Crosse Triplets) and to follow their thought process was a little difficult. After a bit of reading I was able to settle into their thoughts and it read easier. I liked that each sister got a book, how they came to terms with what they are.
Loisa
Loisa added it
May 20, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Shiyardia Gariepy
Shiyardia Gariepy marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Mar 18, 2015
Mage
Mage marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Erik
Erik marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Kamilla
Kamilla marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Eleni Konstantine
Eleni Konstantine is currently reading it
Mar 13, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Shayla Gibson
Shayla Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Masikhwa Lindelani
Masikhwa Lindelani marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Ella Moe
Ella Moe marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Bmarieb27
Bmarieb27 marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
  • Daughter of the Blood (The Gifted #2)
  • Medusa Rising (Medusa Project #2)
  • Blood Calls (The Calling #6)
  • Veiled Truth (Valorian Chronicles #3)
  • A Man Like Morgan Kane (The Protectors, #8) (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #819)
  • Broken (Colby Agency, #45)
  • From the Mists of Wolf Creek
  • Lethal Lies
  • Before Dawn Breaks
  • Enemy Mind  (Family Secrets #5)
  • The Sheikh's Convenient Virgin
  • Innocent Courtesan to Adventurer's Bride (Transformation of the Shelley Sisters, #3)
  • Montana Royalty (Whitehorse, Montana, #7)
  • Blood Curse (Vampire's Love, #1)
  • A Warrior's Passion (Warrior, #9)
  • A Question of Impropriety
  • Nanny 911 (The Precinct: SWAT #4) (The Precinct #16)
  • The Ninth Day (Emma Caldridge, #3)
Harper Allen is a Canadian writer of romance novels. She is a four-time nominee for a Career Achievement Award by Romantic Times Book Reviews magazine and her novel Dressed To Slay was named the magazine's choice for Best Silhouette Bombshell of 2006.

Her Irish ancestry lends them a touch of Celtic mysticism, while her work as a reporter in the criminal court system gives her books a darker edge, f
More about Harper Allen...

Darkheart & Crosse (3 books)
  • Dressed to Slay (Darkheart & Crosse Trilogy #1)
  • Vampaholic (Darkheart & Crosse Trilogy #2)
Dressed to Slay (Darkheart & Crosse Trilogy #1) Vampaholic (Darkheart & Crosse Trilogy #2) The Bride and the Mercenary Payback (Silhouette Bombshell, #34) McQueen's Heat (Harlequin Intrigue #695)