Start by marking “Dead Is the New Black (Darkheart & Crosse Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Dead Is the New Black (Darkheart & Crosse Trilogy #3)

Dead Is the New Black (Darkheart & Crosse #3)

Ever since Tash's grandfather Darkheart revealed the big family secret--Tash and her triplet sisters were born of a vampire slayer--Tash's life has been a series of surprises. But none of that prepared her for the possibility of turning vamp herself. That's the good news. The bad? The most gorgeous man she's ever laid eyes on is over two hundred years old. And one of her s ...more
Paperback, Silhouette Bombshell #123, 299 pages
Published January 1st 2007 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about Dead Is the New Black, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Is the New Black

Aug 01, 2014 Robin rated it it was ok
Shelves: urban-fantasy, 2010
Tashya Crosse didn't expect to the the Crosse sister to fulfill her destiny by becoming a vampire. She also didn't expect to fall in love with Heath Lockridge...a 200 year old vampire. When a new Queen Vamp comes to town, Tash decides to infiltrate her army. As a semi-human, she figures Lady Jasmine will not be able to control her. Well, she's in for a surprise.

I was bored with this book. It's too much like the other two books in the series. Nothing new. My rating: 2 Stars.
April Hollingworth
Okay so this is the third and final book in the Darkheart & Crosse trilogy and it was brilliant. If there was another book I'd be searching for it, but sadly there isn't. This is a must read book and series. The characters are fabulous, yes sometimes you'd love to give them a big shake but then the next moment you're cheering them on. Loved this book so much.
Oct 06, 2015 Shelly rated it it was ok
This is the last book in this trilogy, and she killed the love interest and 2 other (supporting) characters. Hated it! Not for the end of the series! Boo Hiss!!
Amy "the book-bat"
Apr 06, 2011 Amy "the book-bat" rated it it was ok
Shelves: vampire, romance
Silhouette Bombshell #137
Darkheart & Crosse #3

This one centered on the third triplet. The thing that annoyed me most was that the series seemed to focus more on fashion and name-dropping than on vampires and romance. Totally not what I was looking for when I picked these novels up. I have finally finished and overall, I think there was a god intention, but for me it fell flat with the whiny personalities and the slave-to-fashion mentality of all three sisters.
Jul 23, 2012 April rated it liked it
Shelves: 2012-reads
Overall, a pretty good series. I had trouble with the "flighty" characters, (Crosse Triplets) and to follow their thought process was a little difficult. After a bit of reading I was able to settle into their thoughts and it read easier. I liked that each sister got a book, how they came to terms with what they are.
Klara added it
Oct 17, 2016
Christina marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2016
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2016
Carsten marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
loisa added it
Sep 06, 2016
Christina Clark
Christina Clark rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2016
Lexie added it
Aug 05, 2016
Sarah Sciamatore
Sarah Sciamatore marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2016
Katelyn marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Victoria Blue
Victoria Blue marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2016
Sarah added it
Jun 21, 2016
Kayleigh Obee
Kayleigh Obee marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2016
Rita marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
Kat rated it liked it
May 05, 2016
Qwty added it
Apr 18, 2016
Stacy Mayse
Stacy Mayse marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Mercedes Johnson
Mercedes Johnson marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Sandra marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2016
Raine marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Gary Powers
Gary Powers marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Daughter of the Blood (The Gifted #2)
  • Medusa Rising (Medusa Project #2)
  • Daughter of Destiny (Sisters of the Ark, #1) (Silhouette Bombshell, #1)
  • Heiress to a Curse (Drakon Clan #1)
  • Poison Kissed (Shadowfae Chronicles, #3)
  • Blood Calls (The Calling #6)
  • Veiled Truth (Valorian Chronicles #3)
  • The Shifters (The Keepers Trilogy #2)
  • Wild Hunt (Unbound #3)
  • Agent Cowboy (Colby Agency, #18)
  • Crazy in the Blood (Latter-Day Olympians, #2)
  • The Millionaire's Inexperienced Love-Slave
  • The Italian Boss's Mistress Of Revenge
  • A Warrior's Heart (Warrior, #1)
  • Magical Memories (Witch, #3)
  • At Close Range (Bear Claw Creek Crime Lab, #2)
  • A Man Like Morgan Kane (The Protectors, #8) (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #819)
Harper Allen is a Canadian writer of romance novels. She is a four-time nominee for a Career Achievement Award by Romantic Times Book Reviews magazine and her novel Dressed To Slay was named the magazine's choice for Best Silhouette Bombshell of 2006.

Her Irish ancestry lends them a touch of Celtic mysticism, while her work as a reporter in the criminal court system gives her books a darker edge, f
More about Harper Allen...

Darkheart & Crosse (3 books)
  • Dressed to Slay (Darkheart & Crosse Trilogy #1)
  • Vampaholic (Darkheart & Crosse Trilogy #2)