Richard Scarry's Biggest Word Book Ever!

Richard Scarry's Biggest Word Book Ever!

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  243 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Illus. in full color. "Two feet high, this board book is as tall as a toddler. Scarry packs countless pictures of his characters on the wide pages, each perky creature identified by a short word or phrase. Strongly constructed, it's a can't-fail item for small boys and girls."--Publishers Weekly.

Book Details: Format: Board Book Publication Date: 8/12/1985 Pages: 14 Reading...more
Board Book, 14 pages
Published August 12th 1985 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published March 12th 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Richard Scarry's Biggest Word Book Ever!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Richard Scarry's Biggest Word Book Ever!

Anurak Chanposri
หนังสือเล่มยักษ์ ที่น่าสนใจมากกกกก เนื้อหาสนุก สอนเด็กได้หลายเรื่อง ภาพประกอบสุดยอด ด้วยความใหญ่ของมัน ทำให้เด็กๆสนุกที่จะค้นหารูปภาพและเรื่องราวที่แอบซ่อนอยู่ งานของrichard scarryสวยมาก แต่ต้องดูให้ดีๆเพราะมีบางเล่มเหมือนเอามาทำใหม่เขียนใหม่ ดูเหมือน แต่ไม่ใช่ความสวยงามและอารมณ์ของภาพจะดีสู้ต้นฉบับเก่าๆไม่ได้ ที่คิโนะคูนิยะ มีนำเข้ามาค่อนข้างต่อเนื่องและหลากหลายครับ
Marie
Dec 19, 2007 Marie rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children, babysitters
This is a whole lot of fun to look at with kids. There are so many drawings on each page--enough to keep little kids engaged for a few minutes per page. I really like Scarry's drawings especially the pickle cars!
Bethany
I love Richard scarry. This book is great but our family favorite is the transportation book he did with a golden bud hidden on every page. I loved that as a child and my kids thinks it's the best as well!
Peter Macinnis
This was one of my favourites when my children were young, and one of theirs as well. In fact, we consumed a cart-load of Scarry. Soon, I can start again with my grand-children!
J.
This book is particularly good for early grade ELL (English Language Learner) students. It provides a large, illustrated and fun list of everyday vocabulary.
Harry
One of my favourite books as a child. All his books were great; there was just so much going on in the pictures they could keep you amused for hours.
Dutchbaby
This book is as tall as a pre-schooler. Our kids loved lying on their tummies looking for Lowly Worm on every page of this giant book.
Xurly
Dec 01, 2007 Xurly marked it as to-read
This is part of my niece's Christmas present. This book might be taller than her - it is a 24" tall board book!
Luna
I love it because it's really big and my grandparents gave it to me. The story is funny.
Nick
Lowly's got mad skillz. Check it. A hat, a shirt, one shoe and no hands.
Amanda
This book is HUGE, and so, so much fun. We love it.
Veronica
"It's the great big book of everything!" (o:
Jill
this book is so cool! and it's huge!
Kristen
The coolest big book there ever was.
Hayley DeRoche
Hayley DeRoche marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Dee
Dee added it
Jul 16, 2014
Greta
Greta added it
Jun 22, 2014
What Do People Do All Day? Richard Scarry's Best Storybook Ever! Cars and Trucks and Things That Go Richard Scarry's Please and Thank You Book Richard Scarry's Best Word Book Ever