Start by marking “New Dieter's Cookbook: Eat Well, Feel Great, Lose Weight (Better Homes & Gardens)” as Want to Read:

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  6 reviews
New Better Homes and Gardens kitchen-tested recipes make losing weight a delicious experience

Handy ringbound format lies flat and pre-inserted tab dividers make finding recipes quick and easy

Vibrant full-color photography of every recipe entices dieters to prepare each dish

Food exchanges with every recipe offers flexibility in meal planning

The latest advice and tips help

Ring-bound, 542 pages
Published September 1st 2003 by Better Homes and Gardens (first published January 1st 1992)

To ask other readers questions about New Dieter's Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Dieter's Cookbook

Trish
They have changed the name of this book but it is still available. Lot's of terrific, easy, healthy recipes.
Katrinka
Each page has one recipe and one color photo of the prepared dish. Paper is glossy which is the only thing I don't like about the book--it makes it more difficult to write notes and I love to notate my cookbooks with dates I tried the recipe and additions or substitutions I made. Nutrition facts given for each recipe. (note: my book is dated 1997 on the copyright page and has a different cover than the one shown),
Lisa
I just photocopied the 4 recipes out of here that we liked and am donating the book to the library. Maybe it just doesn't match our lifestyle, but we tried about 10 other recipes that were just tasteless. The publication date on mine is 1992 and the cover doesn't match the one shown here, so perhaps other versions have improved.
Katheryn
Don't let the name throw you off. You don't have to diet to use this. It is full of healthier meals and has great pictures to show you what things can or should look like when you are finished cooking. I love this cookbook!
angrykitty
this has a lot of good recipes, but the really nice thing about this book is that it has all the nutritional information.
Sharon Zimmerman
my second favorite cookbook. This one is less practical than some other ones but I've had great luck with every dish I've tried.
Jessie Cumpson
Jessie Cumpson marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Lindell
Lindell marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Kristin
Kristin is currently reading it
Dec 09, 2014
Jackie
Jackie added it
Nov 04, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Keedron
Keedron marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Jun 15, 2014
James Fahle
James Fahle marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Better Homes and Gardens is the fourth best selling magazine in the United States. Better Homes and Gardens focuses on interests regarding homes, cooking, gardening, crafts, healthy living, decorating, and entertaining. The magazine is published 12 times per year by the Meredith Corporation. It was founded in 1922 by Edwin Meredith, who had previously been the United States Secretary of Agricultur ...more
More about Better Homes and Gardens...
Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book  New Decorating Book, 10th Edition (Better Homes and Gardens) Complete Guide to Quilting (Better Homes and Gardens) Anyone Can Cook: Step-By-Step Recipes Just for You 501 Decorating Ideas Under $100