Start by marking “Your Mortgage and How to Pay It Off in 5 years by Someone Who Did it in 3” as Want to Read:
Your Mortgage and How to Pay It Off in 5 years by Someone Who Did it in 3

Your Mortgage and How to Pay It Off in 5 years by Someone Who Did it in 3

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  6 reviews
A guide to paying off your mortgage and saving lots of money paid as interest. It discusses how to save the deposit, how to secure the right loan, how to find the right house or flat, how to get it at the right price, and how to make it all yours.
Paperback
Published 2001 by Random House Publishing (first published 1999)

Be the first to ask a question about Your Mortgage and How to Pay It Off in 5 years by Someone Who Did it in 3

Neville Ridley-smith
Nothing new. And written before a huge bubble when stuff was cheap as!
Mandy
This was written a little while ago so is a little out of date but no matter, I still picked up some little handy hints and if you pick up just one then I say it's worth the read.

Favourite quote - her dad said about sales, why by something on sale and save 50% when you can not buy it and save 100% - or words to that effect - love it!

Really really quick read - probably because it's something I'm interested in and also Anita writes really well, it's so conversational and an easy read.
Paul Vanderloos
Anita demonstrates in this book that with some judicial budgeting and work, it is possible to pay off your house mortgage in just a short time. I can attest to her house being a place where a writer can certainly be inspired, as it is in a rural area and peaceful. This was her first book, I believe, before she eventually tackled fiction, and with success.
Adam Moore
Good book with some good concepts and ideas mainly on saving and budgeting. The rise in home prices compared to incomes in the last decade make this less realistic then when it was written but it followed to the letter would definitely mean paying off your home loan much sooner.
Kim Wilson
When I first read this in 2003 my eyes were opened to all the financial things I had the power to do, if I could get my act together to buy a house.
Patricia
VERY MOTIVATING.
Matthew
Matthew marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Sharon Swyer
Sharon Swyer marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Satish Chand
Satish Chand marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Justin
Justin marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Avin
Avin is currently reading it
Jun 22, 2014
Tanya Euler
Tanya Euler marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Linda Cram
Linda Cram marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Dumsani Dlamini
Dumsani Dlamini marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Evgeny Dudin
Evgeny Dudin marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Visi Falemaka
Visi Falemaka marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Amandeep Aujla
Amandeep Aujla marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Taj
Taj marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2014
Miss
Miss marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Stevan Rokvic
Stevan Rokvic marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Ryan
Ryan is currently reading it
Mar 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Your Money: Starting Out and Starting Over Crystal Coffin Your Investment Property: How to Choose it and Triple Your Returns in 3 years Killer Smile: A Comedy Romance Your Success in Five Years or Less