Start by marking “My Body / Mi cuerpo (English and Spanish Foundation Series, Book 8)” as Want to Read:
My Body / Mi cuerpo (English and Spanish Foundation Series, Book 8)

My Body / Mi cuerpo (English and Spanish Foundation Series, Book 8)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  2 reviews
When it comes to the human body, children ought to know their way around these parts. Now there's a captivating way to introduce children to the basic body parts with this English and Spanish learning book featuring beautiful dimensional paper illustrations. Join happy-go-lucky Edward and Elisja as they take turns reciting the names of their body parts and how many of each ...more
Board book, 20 pages
Published June 1st 2002 by me+mi publishing

To ask other readers questions about My Body / Mi cuerpo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Body / Mi cuerpo

Katie
All of these foundation bilingual books are awesome .I even use them with adult students !They include a pronunciation key of the English vocab. using the Spanish alphabet.
Kirsten
The one that I read to my little girl was the English-only version. I wish we'd had the English/Spanish version.
BGCC
BGCC marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Abby
Abby added it
Feb 15, 2015
Krishnaveni Sasikumar
Krishnaveni Sasikumar marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Adriana
Adriana marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Erkasonne Rodríguez
Erkasonne Rodríguez marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Solimar
Solimar marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Simone
Simone added it
Mar 09, 2014
Fina
Fina marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2013
Heather
Heather is currently reading it
Nov 12, 2013
Erica
Erica added it
Dec 03, 2012
Katlyn Cayou
Katlyn Cayou marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2012
Molly
Molly marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2012
Wooden Horse
Wooden Horse marked it as to-read
May 04, 2011
My family and I / Mi familia y yo (English and Spanish Foundations Series) (Bilingual) (Dual Language) (Pre-K and Kindergarten) Fruits and Vegetables / Frutas y vegetales (English and Spanish Foundations Series) (Bilingual) (Dual Language) (Pre-K and Kindergarten) The Alphabet / El alfabeto (English and Spanish Foundations Series) (Bilingual) (Dual Language) (Board Book) (Pre-K and Kindergarten) (English and Spanish Edition) Colors and Shapes / Los colores y las figuras (English and Spanish Foundations Series) (Bilingual) (Dual Language) (Pre-K and Kindergarten) I Can! / ¡Yo puedo! (English and Spanish Foundations Series) (Bilingual) (Dual Language) (Pre-K and Kindergarten) (English and Spanish Edition)